matter of weight

CandyPlusSize

34 minutes ago, CandyPlusSize said:

oh dear ... thanks for your opinion 😊😗

No, thank you for sharing yourself here! :)  Also, I just want to further clarify that for me the bigger the better doesn't mean the smaller the worse, just that more the woman means more to love. 🤗 More importantly for me is that she feels happy and healthy in her body! 😃

The higher the number on the scale and simply the heavier the body the more of a turn on it is. In theory. I like a pear or hourglass shape with big thighs, calves, ass etc. If the weight effects her health or causes her to not be able to do normal activities, it's not so good. Online I've seen a number of women who seems to be healthy and very beautiful around the 330 mark. In real life I don't see this much. And even online once they start getting into the mid 300s or bigger it generally looks like too much of a good thing where the fat morphs her body rather than accentuating her femininity. I saw Plump Princess weigh in at I think it was 430 and she still looks sexy and hot to me. But she's very tall and wide framed. I doubt I could date someone quite that big I mean I might give it a try if I were single but I think since I weigh around 125 it would be a little dangerous for me. I like to wrestle around and enjoy a bigger womans power and I don't think I could safely do that with a woman so massively heavier than me. Considering my own weight and frame around 300 would be the limit and since most women have average frames and muscle mass I prefer how around 230 or so looks on most women. But its so individual. A 6' tall large framed woman who was a former athlete could look merely chubby at that weight while a 5'2 tiny framed Asian woman could look massively overweight. But after all my twists and turns, I'd say on miss average 230. 

I assume that's your picture you look to have a very feminine but slightly bigger frame with very good proportions and I assume some muscle mass. So you look to have a better than average frame than Miss Average would have. You might look best in the 250-280 range, although you look great now so no need to change unless you want to.

56 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

The higher the number on the scale and simply the heavier the body the more of a turn on it is. In theory. I like a pear or hourglass shape with big thighs, calves, ass etc. If the weight effects her health or causes her to not be able to do normal activities, it's not so good. Online I've seen a number of women who seems to be healthy and very beautiful around the 330 mark. In real life I don't see this much. And even online once they start getting into the mid 300s or bigger it generally looks like too much of a good thing where the fat morphs her body rather than accentuating her femininity. I saw Plump Princess weigh in at I think it was 430 and she still looks sexy and hot to me. But she's very tall and wide framed. I doubt I could date someone quite that big I mean I might give it a try if I were single but I think since I weigh around 125 it would be a little dangerous for me. I like to wrestle around and enjoy a bigger womans power and I don't think I could safely do that with a woman so massively heavier than me. Considering my own weight and frame around 300 would be the limit and since most women have average frames and muscle mass I prefer how around 230 or so looks on most women. But its so individual. A 6' tall large framed woman who was a former athlete could look merely chubby at that weight while a 5'2 tiny framed Asian woman could look massively overweight. But after all my twists and turns, I'd say on miss average 230. 

I assume that's your picture you look to have a very feminine but slightly bigger frame with very good proportions and I assume some muscle mass. So you look to have a better than average frame than Miss Average would have. You might look best in the 250-280 range, although you look great now so no need to change unless you want to.

Oh my, what you say is very interesting, there are many things to keep in mind, but I think your answer is very accurate, thank you very much for taking the time to answer 😇😍

1 hour ago, senorclean said:

No, thank you for sharing yourself here! :)  Also, I just want to further clarify that for me the bigger the better doesn't mean the smaller the worse, just that more the woman means more to love. 🤗 More importantly for me is that she feels happy and healthy in her body! 😃

Oh sure, you're right, health is important, no matter how much a girl wants to look good, she shouldn't harm her health. it is very kind of you. Thank you😍😗

58 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

The higher the number on the scale and simply the heavier the body the more of a turn on it is. In theory. I like a pear or hourglass shape with big thighs, calves, ass etc. If the weight effects her health or causes her to not be able to do.

How far does you mentally visualize the limit between when a gaining/bigger woman's hindered mobility is just arousing or funny and when it impede "too much" about her self-independancy? 

2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

How far does you mentally visualize the limit between when a gaining/bigger woman's hindered mobility is just arousing or funny and when it impede "too much" about her self-independancy? 

I've seen in this forum and across others that this is obviously a turn on or at least has an appeal to other guys, for me I mean ideally my pear shaped 300 pound BBW would be able to run sprints. That's the not the real world of course, but I'd like her to be able to keep up with normal activities at least and be very strong anaerobically sp?  As far as being able to lift something or someone especially me quite easily. I've read other guys talk about how excited they got when their so was out of breath after climbing a flight of stairs. If it was me I would try to politely suggest we go to the gym together. Different strokes and all.

9 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

I've seen in this forum and across others that this is obviously a turn on or at least has an appeal to other guys, for me I mean ideally my pear shaped 300 pound BBW would be able to run sprints.

... I have seen before my very eyes above-"averageweight" and overweight bottom-heavy and pear-shaped women of ordinary active livelihood, who cannot hold a strut alongside me for straight up 10-to-30 seconds without trying to hid their fledgling fatigue or the struggle they had to sway or waddle their bottom half body at such pace: and most prleople complains I'm ambling like a tortoise when I walk (which is not exactly true: I am simply never wasting my energy over being overstressed when I walk, unlikely most people who run over invisible trains) !

Unless they are casual gym-goers or fitness/cardio exercising enthusiast,it is not very common to see women shaped like this running casually a sprint. Lest when they hover into the "morbidly" obese territory.

That's the not the real world of course, but I'd like her to be able to keep up with normal activities at least and be very strong anaerobically sp?  As far as being able to lift something or someone especially me quite easily. I've read other guys talk about how excited they got when their so was out of breath after climbing a flight of stairs. If it was me I would try to politely suggest we go to the gym together. Different strokes and all.

That's more clear, now. :)

[Edit] I still feel triggered by that "I've read other guys talk about how excited they got when their so was out of breath after climbing a flight of stairs." remark. 😕It's oh-so funny to see them heaving their bottom core balance out of the stair step after step. 😛

5 minutes ago, John Smith said:

[Edit] I still feel triggered by that "I've read other guys talk about how excited they got when their so was out of breath after climbing a flight of stairs." remark. 😕It's oh-so funny to see them heaving their bottom core balance out of the stair step after step. 😛

Sorry didn't mean to offend. My current relationship is probably the first time I've actually improved a woman's health since she was initially underweight. Otherwise I've probably been a somewhat harmful influence although I tried to mitigate it as much as possible with healthy high calorie eating and weight training if I could convince them to do it. Still they probably would have been better off with their initial diets before meeting me.

The stairs thing is that exciting as its a humiliating thing for them, is it a turn on, is it exciting because its just strong evidence that's she bigger? No judgement, just curious.

10 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

Sorry didn't mean to offend.

Fear not: I wasn't really offended. 😅 (sort of) .

My current relationship is probably the first time I've actually improved a woman's health since she was initially underweight. Otherwise I've probably been a somewhat harmful influence although I tried to mitigate it as much as possible with healthy high calorie eating and weight training if I could convince them to do it. Still they probably would have been better off with their initial diets before meeting me.

It remind me about that time I proposed to my ex-familiar, about three years ago, if she was ever interested that I begun to coach her up into cardio training, jog and gym-going with me at the time she lamented about how dieting on fattening food was difficult while maintaining her both stamina and mobility range to some decent levels was far much challenging hence she was 40-50-ish pounds heavier and that the heavier she got, the more tempting the need to just slack off and ever feed was stronger.

I can understand that.

The stairs thing is that exciting as its a humiliating thing for them, is it a turn on, is it exciting because its just strong evidence that's she bigger? No judgement, just curious.

I don't necessarily found this properly humiliating from my viewpoint, but that are exactly the sentiments most of then held when that predicament happens, as well as indeed a strong evidence of them becoming bigger.

3 minutes ago, John Smith said:

It remind me about that time I proposed to my ex-familiar, about three years ago, if she was ever interested that I begun to coach her up into cardio training, jog and gym-going with me at the time she lamented about how dieting on fattening food was difficult while maintaining her both stamina and mobility range to some decent levels was far much challenging hence she was 40-50-ish pounds heavier and that the heavier she got, the more tempting the need to just slack off and ever feed was stronger.

I can understand that.

It's difficult to work it out because the two behaviors conflict and unless someone is a college student or stays at home its difficult to have time for everything. My wife is driving me nuts with it because she insists she doesn't have to exercise because she's Asian and Asians put on mostly muscle rather than fat. So far it actually has seemed to be true in her case, but with the last ten pounds have been at least half fat I'd say. And now that she's clearly physically stronger than me its kind of hard to argue with her that my gym workouts are productive lol

Your second point makes perfect sense even though it isn't my fetish I could get how that would be exciting. 

Guest TheMistress

My ideal weight is the size I'm at now I go between 228-230. I'm also only 5'1 so I think I look pretty massive but small enough you can still see some curves. Also welcome to curvage I'm happy to see you here and I hope you enjoy your journey on here. 🥰😘 Much love 

6 minutes ago, TheMistress said:

My ideal weight is the size I'm at now I go between 228-230. I'm also only 5'1 so I think I look pretty massive but small enough you can still see some curves. Also welcome to curvage I'm happy to see you here and I hope you enjoy your journey on here. 🥰😘 Much love 

Thank you very much You are a Charm this place is very funny I am very glad to have entered Thank you for suggesting it 😀

18 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

It's difficult to work it out because the two behaviors conflict and unless someone is a college student or stays at home its difficult to have time for everything. My wife is driving me nuts with it because she insists she doesn't have to exercise because she's Asian and Asians put on mostly muscle rather than fat. So far it actually has seemed to be true in her case, but with the last ten pounds have been at least half fat I'd say. And now that she's clearly physically stronger than me its kind of hard to argue with her that my gym workouts are productive lol

Your second point makes perfect sense even though it isn't my fetish I could get how that would be exciting. 

That is the first time I hear than Asians tend to gain in muscle mass, even when they fatten up.

Lol, I can abovestand the part when one partner drive us crazy. 😂

16 minutes ago, TheMistress said:

Better not let my wife see this post, but as I said the 230 region usually looks ideal and the Mistress is a perfect example of this. Beautiful backside.

9 minutes ago, John Smith said:

That is the first time I hear than Asians tend to gain in muscle mass, even when they fatten up.

Lol, I can abovestand the part when one partner drive us crazy. 😂

That's her theory not mine lol. Her father was Special Forces in Cambodia years ago so she might have gotten an unusual muscle mass from his genes. Most of the bigger women I see here look flabby except for their calves and quads. I also had a half Asian gf years ago when I was at my heaviest weight which was around 150 and she could lift me like a teacup. I mean one hand while she was eating something in her other hand and it seemed to take no effort at all. She was kind of flabby though except for her calves which were like rocks, I guess that happens carrying 300 pounds around all day.

26 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

That's her theory not mine lol. Her father was Special Forces in Cambodia years ago so she might have gotten an unusual muscle mass from his genes. Most of the bigger women I see here look flabby except for their calves and quads. I also had a half Asian gf years ago when I was at my heaviest weight which was around 150 and she could lift me like a teacup. I mean one hand while she was eating something in her other hand and it seemed to take no effort at all. She was kind of flabby though except for her calves which were like rocks, I guess that happens carrying 300 pounds around all day.

In other words, you're dating Captain Cambodia's daughter?

captain america shut up GIF