Magic Milk

>_< 0_0

Heyyyyy 🙋‍♂️

I said I wouldn't write until I got another job -- well, guess who got another job (in China)? I think it's grounds for celebration, so to celebrate, I'm starting to write a short story for @goodgirlgrow which involves things that will be a surprise to everyone besides GGG! Thin College is also underway, so don't worry about that one! Enjoy this change of pace -- a woman living in a small town with big ambitions 🥴 (I am so drunk rn -- I screwed up haha)

Chapter One

Halfway through my core workout, my smartphone buzzed against the wooden floor.

“Must be Jerry again,” I muttered, pumping my legs in mid-air while holding my head. “Why is he texting me now?”

Deep down inside, though, I was low-key excited. Jerry and I worked for the same fashion chain. More importantly, he was one of the assistant managers in another store, and if we built some kind of connection in the next few days, I might be looking at a transfer and promotion. Plus, he was hawt.

Sighing as I raised myself to a sitting position on my yoga mat, I plucked my phone from the floor and took a look.

It has, he had written. Chaos.

Perfect. I had his attention. That’s what I thought! I replied quickly, thumbs dancing across my screen. HR never knows what it’s doing!

Right? He replied. I keep telling them we get more foot traffic at my place… but apparently we don’t rate extra help. We’re a “training store.”

As I watched, he left a shrug emoji at the end, and it made me squirm with happiness. He was using emojis with me already? This was perfect! Now to go in for the kill…

So they won’t accept any seasoned employees there?

Apparently not, he replied before adding. I guess.

You guess? My thumbs tapped the response eagerly.

I mean, we rate two assistant managers, but I’ve been the only one for forever.

A lesser woman would pounce immediately, offering to take the position on the spot. But I was not your average cashier. I was Melanie McQueen, and this wasn’t my first rodeo. I knew better than to discuss business with text. No, what I had planned would require a face-to-face, one-on-one conversation at the fanciest restaurant in town: Applebees (it’s a small town, okay?).

By the way, I texted in quick bursts. What are you up to this week? I got the next two days off.

Nice! He replied, clueless to my schemes. Me too!

Wanna go to Applebees tomorrow?

The conversation went dead for a hot minute. A lesser woman would fret that they’d overstepped their boundaries, but I knew better. No one ever accepts a date right away – I mean, come on! It just makes you look thirsty! He was playing for time, pretending like he had options. Who doesn’t?

Anyway, his break from the phone gave me a chance to finish-up with some cool-down stretches. First, a spread of my slender, supple legs across the yoga mat, followed by arching my back up and down, concave and convex, breathing deeply throughout. My phone vibrated against the floor again, but I ignored it. After all, playing the game of not looking thirsty works both ways.

Now for my arms. Bringing myself to a standing position, I took my sweet-ass time admiring myself in the mirror propped against my living room wall, noting that my sweeping, dirty-blonde locks might need to be dyed blonde soon. Eyebrows were on fleek, though…

In spite of myself, I turned my thin, slender body to the side to admire the curve of my derriere. That was probably what Jerry was staring at when we met at the gym. I mean, when your butt curves outward more than your boobs, what do you expect?

Sighing as I stretched an arm behind my back, I glanced down my chest to view my mosquito bites. Okay, I’m exaggerating a little bit. Technically, my boobs fit into B-cup bras, but if a girl’s abs are deeper than her own cleavage… shit, what am I saying? I’m fit, I’m thin, and Jerry had the hots for me. Speaking of which…

Picking my phone from the floor, I couldn’t help but smile when seeing Jesse’s predictable reply.

Sure. How about day after tomorrow around dinnertime?

How about tomorrow instead? I asked coyly.

Nah. That’s leg day.

That’s cool, I replied. Maybe after you hit legs then? Then as an afterthought: You can tell me about the drunk customer!

Sure! He replied quickly. I giggled. Someone was thirsty!

Cool! I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye Jerry!

Bye Mel!

Then I heard keys clinking outside the front door. My husband was home.

“Melanie!” he called with his deep, booming voice. “I’m home!”

“Ben!” I pasted a grin on my face and walked into the hallway towards him. “How was work, honey?”

“Had to put-in some overtime,” he grumbled as I embraced his wide chest, feeling his meaty arms wrap around me. “Phil disappeared after lunch and I had to cover for him.”

“Aw, again?” I rested my chin between his pecs, enjoying the scent of his Old Spice. “You think he’ll get fired soon?”

“We talk about it all the time,” Ben shrugged. “But finding another mechanic is no joke. I told ‘em they should just fork-over some more money for medical insurance, but they’re still cutting corners…”

Now, I know what everyone’s thinking. They think I’m some cheating skank, “whore,” and whatnot. But hear me out: I haven’t been cheating on anyone. I’ll say it again: I haven’t been cheating on anyone. I’m just getting my hustle on. I mean, Jerry doesn’t know I’m married, and that’s not my fault. Plus, it’s not like he asked me out for a date or anything. We’re just going to Applebees – as friends. Maybe I’ll get a better job out of it, maybe not, but one thing’s for sure, once I get that job, I’ll be wearing my wedding ring again and pretend like nothing ever happened. More importantly, I’ll be getting more of that sweet money – and Ben and I can start thinking about getting another Ford 150.

“So,” I nuzzled my chin against him as I looked up towards his face. “What you in the mood for? Wanna watch that Irishman movie on Netflix?”

“I heard some good things about that,” Ben’s blue eyes twinkled as his fingers flexed against my heaving ribcage. “But we still haven’t watched that new Star Trek series –”

“Nerd!” I rolled my eyes playfully.

“Hey, remember that Mirror series we watched last night? It was your idea…”

“You mean Black Mirror?”

“Yes? Anyway, it’s my turn.”

“But you liked it.”

“That Street Fighter episode was creepy.”

“They’re all creepy.”

“Yeah, but I’m in the mood for something less creepy. Also, it’s my turn.”

Fine. I’ll get some drinks from the fridge…”

“Nice!” Ben walked into the living room as I moved into the kitchen. “Uh, honey? Were you doing yoga?”

“Yeah?” I opened the fridge and began to browse our drinking options. “Why do you ask?”

“Because your yoga mat’s on the floor again?”

“So? I know you like it.”

“You know it doesn’t make your butt any bigger, right?”

“Does it need to be?”

“…I’m just saying… in case you didn’t know.”

“Oh, I know all right. Too bad my boobs don’t have muscles in them, ‘cause I’d workout every day.”

“Babe, I know… hurry up! I’m about to start the first episode!”

“Uh… Ben? Do we have any juice left?”

“I think so?”

“We don’t… I’m staring into the fridge right now.”

“Just drink Budweiser like a normal human being! It doesn’t even taste that bad!”

“But it does! Plus, it makes me bloated.”

“You’ll be fine. Just bring what’s left of the six-pack and we can get to snuggling.”

“But I’ll lose my six-pack if I drink your six-pack.”

“That’s not how beer works! Have you seen my abs Melanie? Just bring it already!”

Shit. Ben was a six-foot-one-former-high-school-quarterback-red-blooded man. I was a five-foot-six woman in a T-shirt and yoga pants. I couldn’t just eat and drink like Ben; how could he not get that? Shit. Ben had forgotten to get any juice at the grocery store, so now I was screwed.

Except… there was a carton of white liquid in the corner. Was it milk? The carton was unmarked…

“You coming Melanie? I’m starting!”

“One second!” I called as I plucked the six-pack of Budweiser and the carton and put them on the kitchen counter. “I almost got it!”

Opening the carton, I gave it a cautious sniff. Milk. Milk? Ben didn’t drink milk, and why wasn’t the carton marked? No matter. It was Ben’s fault that he didn’t get any juice today, so it was his own fault that I was drinking his milk.

“How many are left?” Ben asked from the living room.

“Uh… five?”

“Oh good! You can have half!”

Oh fuck that! Ben is, like, twice as big as me. He should have three of them. The taste was tempting, though. Maybe if I drank the milk, my stomach would be too full to have more than I should?

Perfect plan. I was already dunking the carton’s contents into my mouth. It wasn’t my first choice for nutrition, but if I didn’t have any juice, milk was the next best option. Milk was a good source of plenty of nutrients… including fat, but only if it was whole milk… I really hope it’s not whole milk…”

“You okay?”

“Yeah!” I grabbed the Budweiser and darted towards the living room. “I’m coming!”

8 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I said I wouldn't write until I got another job -- well, guess who got another job (in China)?

You are a soldier, and you got a job in ... China ? 

18 hours ago, ulvrik said:

You have peaked my interest good sir! 😃

Should have part two up soon!

11 hours ago, Mtax said:

You are a soldier, and you got a job in ... China ? 

I’m a Marine (you never stop being a Marine, you see), but it’s been a hot minute since active duty. Now it’s time to see the world 🌍 

11 hours ago, swahilimonkfish said:

Congratz my man!

Yass!

4 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Your first female, or femy from the start pov?

It is! Technically, my first weight gain story was also female POV. I titled it “essay 2” and only wrote after midnight for maximum secrecy. Nothing special, just a cheerleader gaining weight with her friends! I was only fifteen at the time.

49 minutes ago, valka66 said:

From what a friend has told me, you only ever stop being a Marine when you stop eating crayons 🖍️🖍️🖍️🖍️🖍️

Wow, someone's got sand in their vagina

By the way, I plan to post a chapter of this every day until it's done

donald trump rnc GIF by Election 2016

Chapter Two

About halfway through the second episode, I was lying against Ben’s body, my legs between his as his slow breaths rocked my head and his arms wrapped around me.

“What do you think?” he asked as his thick fingers played with the fabric of my T-shirt.

“It’s kinda dark,” I replied with a slow, comforted sigh.

“That’s what I just thought!” he replied. “This is easily the edgiest Star Trek series – way darker than I thought it would be.”

“You wanna watch Irishman, then?”

He chuckled softly, making my body shake against his. “That’s not what I had in mind.”

I felt his thumb rub against the lower lip of my bra cup, and it was my turn to snicker. “Oh really? What’s going on in that mind of yo – uhrp!

Ben’s body stiffened as I gasped towards the ceiling, alarmed at the deep, baritone belch that had escaped my feminine body.

“Whoa,” he replied. “Where did that come from?”

“Ohmygod,” I put a hand to my mouth as I felt my skin flush red with embarrassment. “How in hell did that hap – uhrp!

How could this happen to me? Why was I suddenly gassy – and now of all times? This was unbelievable! Worse, Ben was shaking with laughter.

“I don’t think I’ve ever heard you belch like that!”

Ben!” I moaned. “This is your fault! I told you that beer makes me bloated!”

“You only drank one, girl!”

“Stahp!” I held my stomach. “You’re shaking me up!”

“I’m sorry babe,” he patted my head and ruffled my perfectly-combed locks. “You’re so funny sometimes, you know?”

“Yeah,” I rolled my eyes. I’d have to do some extra combing in the morning. “Whatever… ugh, why am I so bloated?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“It’s gurgling so much…”

“Don’t worry,” he brushed his fingers through my formerly-perfect hair. “Let’s keep watching.”

Even as we were stripping for bed, the gurgling hadn’t stopped. In fact, as I stood in my white panties and bra, I could’ve sworn it was louder. I stared down past my boobs towards my navel. Ringed with coiled muscle that drew canyons across my midriff, my belly looked flat as ever – and yet it felt like a witch’s cauldron.

“What’s up Melanie?” Ben asked from the far end of the bed as he tore his shirt from his back.

“Nothing,” I replied instinctively.

“You always rest your hands on your hips like that when you’re scheming. So what’s bothering you?”

Sighing as I craned my neck towards the ceiling, I turned halfway towards him to catch a glimpse of his wide torso before he pulled the blankets up. “I’m not scheming, Ben – not this time, anyway. It’s just this damn stomach…

“You’re still bloated?”

“I guess? I feel like I’ve binged a bottle of Sprite…”

“You’re sexy-hot.”

“Ben… I can hear it. My stomach…”

“Doesn’t matter. You’re amazing.”

In spite of myself, I cracked a sly grin.

“Ah, see? You know I’m right! Now come on – let’s get some sleep.”

“Alright…” I sighed. “I’m coming.”

Ben was waiting for me as I slipped under the blankets, wrapping one arm over my shoulder, but keeping himself a hand’s breadth away so the bed didn’t grow too warm with our body-heat.

“I love you,” he smiled as he turned the lamplight off.

“I know,” I smiled into the darkness.

“By the way, I’m gonna have to open the shop tomorrow, so I’m waking-up early.”

“Aw, again?”

“Like we can trust Phil to do it,” he replied sarcastically. “It’s whatever… I can skip showering if you need me to.”

“I’m a heavy sleeper,” I replied as I reached out to stroke his chest. “Don’t worry about me.”

“Alright… well, goodnight honeybun. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Goodnight Ben.”

We twisted ourselves against the sheets, adjusting for the perfect positions to fall asleep in. For a minute, all was silent – well, almost silent.

“Damn,” Ben remarked suddenly. “Is that your stomach?”

“I told you it was bloated.”

“Is that what that noise is? Damn, girl!”

“Whatever. At least I haven’t…”

“Burped?”

“Nevermind…”

“Farted?”

“Whatever! Don’t jinx it Ben!”

“It’s alright. I’m a heavy sleeper too. Goodnight honey.”

“Goodnight…”

Shifting myself in the sheets again, I closed my eyes and did my best to ignore the churning, bubbling sensations within me. It was hard trying to ignore it, especially as my annoyingly-imaginative mind couldn’t help but picture the fizz and bubbles moving and popping through my intestinal tract – as opposed to, you know, counting sheep or something else that would help me escape into dreamland.

Still, sleep conquers all eventually, and I managed to slip comfortably into a deep sleep filled with strange dreams – dreams where I could still feel the bubbles bloating within my body, except they had somehow floated their way into my boobs.

5 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I’m a Marine (you never stop being a Marine, you see), but it’s been a hot minute since active duty. Now it’s time to see the world 🌍 

But China ? The whole country is soon going to be on lockdown due to the virus. And it seems they're lying about the mortality & infection by using weird definitions. 

6 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

i also like to live dangerously austin powers GIF

Well you seem young & intelligent enough to not be a smoker, so your odds of getting fatal pneumonia are kinda low, but still, you keep stoking my curiosity extremely. What line of work are you in ? Plastics ? 

5 hours ago, Mtax said:

Well you seem young & intelligent enough to not be a smoker, so your odds of getting fatal pneumonia are kinda low, but still, you keep stoking my curiosity extremely. What line of work are you in ? Plastics ? 

Plastics? As in plastic surgery? Nah, but that would be cool 🤔 I’ve been up to a bunch of stuff, but the plan is to teach English over there. My main hustle, however, is trying to figure out how to flirt with girls without mentioning money. Never mention money! 🤫 Sure, she’ll probably be impressed, but how will you know if she actually likes you? Look at all the rich celebrities that divorce and marry so often!

Anyway, I missed my goal of posting a chapter today 😔 The New Hampshire primary was tonight and it was lit 🔥 

Real quick chapter for now! Valentine's Day is in two days! I need to think of something quick!

Chapter Three

My phone’s alarm rang woke me right on time, which meant it felt like it went-off too soon. That’s why I hit the snooze button, as always.

Ten minutes. It was just enough time to close my eyes, and fall asleep – sort of. I guess it wasn’t enough rest to matter, but it felt good.

Speaking of which… it was quiet. Peacefully quiet. My stomach had stopped growling! It was enough to make me smile, even as I tossed in bed to try sleeping again. Just what had caused it anyway? I’d given Ben a bad time about his beer being the culprit, but it was probably that carton of milk that did it – as it clashed with his beer in my stomach. Beer and milk… I made a mental note to never combine the two again.

My thoughts trailed towards Jerry – the other man in my life at the moment. Today was the day we were having dinner together. Today was my chance to become an assistant manager. At last, I would gain that coveted, elusive promotion; at last, I could kiss my worthless manager goodbye…

Fuck it. It was time to get out of bed and get dressed – it wasn’t like I was going to get any more sleep anyway. With a stretch and a sigh, I sat myself up in bed and smiled at the sight of warm sunlight dawning through the window. Rays of light shone through the glass, painting my taught skin in pale patches.

“Mm,” I rubbed my abs contentedly. “Too bad you aren’t here, Ben.”

Morning sex was a guilty pleasure of ours, but since he wasn’t here, well… my shift started at eight, so I was short on time.

My morning routine was like clockwork. First I stripped and got in the shower, then I lathered my hair with shampoo and conditioner a few times. After that, I turned the water off, stepped out of the shower, wrapped my body in a towel and stood before the mirror as I got my face ready for the world.

“Let’s see…” I muttered to my reflection as I tossed the towel in the hamper. “Eyelashes? Check. Eyebrows? On fleek. Hair? Silky smooth.” I couldn’t help but grin as I began to slip back into my bra. “This job interview is going to be a piece of cake. We got this.” And it was a job interview. Not a date. I mean, if Jerry thought it was a date, I wouldn’t stop him. Not today, anyway. What should I wear for dinner? Was my red shirt clean…?

Hang on… I paused before fastening my bra strap. Something felt a little off. My reflection and I shared a look of confusion with each other.

“Do you feel that?” I asked her.

My breasts felt… well, they felt more. What was the word I was looking for? Sensitive? No, not quite. But they did feel more than usual, as in, I could feel them, and they could feel my bra cups. Every square inch of them.

“Huh,” I glanced down at my still-non-existent cleavage and then back up at my boob’s reflection and then back down again. They felt different – maybe? Were they bigger? I reached up and held them lightly.

“No,” I shook my head. “That’s impossible.”

My phone buzzed. Jerry had texted me again.

Good morning! He said with a winking-face emoji.

I grinned. Who cared about my tits, anyway? I had more important business to attend to, so I got back to getting dressed.

Chapter Four

I never did reply to Jerry’s “good morning” text. I mean, was I supposed to? It kind of looks weird seeing two “good morning” texts back to back. I’d be lying if I felt bad not replying, but I shrugged away the feeling all morning. He’d probably text again regardless. When in doubt, wait it out.

In any case, I had more important things to worry about at work, like unpacking new denim jeans into the men’s section, making sure the new employee had folded the blouses the right way, and doing my best to work as far away from my assistant manager as possible.

“Why do you hate her so bad?” my new employee named Sarah asked. “Assistant Manager Amber, I mean.”

I paused before answering, looking away from the cart of new clothes we were restocking the shelves with. “Isn’t it obvious by now? You’ve been onboard for, like, a week now.”

“Amber seems nice.”

“Nice?”

“Well, she hasn’t done anything bad since I met her.”

“Oh, she’s nice alright,” I smirked. “But that’s because she’s eventually gonna ask you for a favour.”

“What kind of favour?”

“As in she’s gonna call you back into work someday, or ask you to pull a double-shift while she skips-out early.”

“That doesn’t seem so bad.”

“Not at first, but then try asking permission to leave early and see how she reacts.”

“So you’re saying she’s a hypocrite?”

“She’s totally worse than a hypocrite. You’ll see.”

“If you say so,” Sarah got back to stocking racks with socks.

“I know so…” I said with a sigh as I arched my back with my hands on my hips. “Ooh… I definitely woke up on the wrong side of bed today.”

“Still sore?”

“You could say that,” I replied, closing one eye and cocking my hip in an attempt to crack my spine.

Truth was, “sore” wasn’t the right word, but describing what I was feeling wasn’t workplace appropriate. My nipples were so sensitive – way more sensitive than they were in the morning. They felt raw and swollen. With every breath, the pressed softly against my bra cups like my first prom date’s lips reaching for my own. Even my boobs felt more sensitive; I could feel them jiggling heavily with each step as I wandered the store. Just what was wrong with them? Was this some kind of allergy? A reaction to second-hand smoke, maybe? Whatever it was, I wanted it to stop. Constantly aware of my chest’s every movement was getting annoying.

And! And if that weren’t enough, now my hips were giving me issues! Down at the bottom of my spine, deep in my inner tissues around my pelvic bone, was the worst kink that I couldn’t crack no matter how much I tried. I’d been doing hip circles, twists, and such for, like, a whole hour already, and I still couldn’t pop anything.

“Do you wanna try yoga?” Sarah asked helpfully as I leaned side to side.

“I do yoga,” I grumbled bitterly. “I got a mat at home…”

“Want to try after work sometime? I go to this gym by the lumber mill…”

“Wait… you go to the same gym I do?”

“Oh my gawd! We should go together sometime—”

Even before a word was uttered, I could feel her presence. Amber’s presence – enclosing upon my personal space as I was just about to try touching my toes. My nose twitched with revulsion at the smell of her overused perfume wafting through my nostrils.

“Hi girls!” she said happily as I turned to meet her.

“Hi Amber!” Sarah replied happily.

“How are you two doing today?”

“Oh, we’re doing good,” Sarah replied candidly. “Melanie and I are restocking everything now that the lunch-hour rush is done.”

“Nice,” Amber nodded. “Melanie’s been around for a few months, so she’s a good influence.”

“I think so,” Sarah replied.

Meanwhile, I bit my lip and waited for the inevitable. Amber didn’t know this, but she had a habit of complimenting whoever she was about to ask a favour of.

“So Melanie,” Amber smiled innocently. “Speaking of good influence, I was wondering if you could do me a solid?”

“Sure,” I grimaced at my own instinctual reply. “What did you need?”

“Nothing much. If you could cover me by doing an extra hour this afternoon, that’d be great.”

“Oh good!” I sighed with relief at not being asked to pull a double-shift. “I mean, yes. I’ll do it.”

“Hey thanks! Let me know if you two need anything!”

With that, Amber left us to return to our work.

“So, is that what you were talking about?” Sarah asked a few minutes later.

“Yeah,” I nodded, frowning as my phone vibrated against my pocket. “But it wasn’t as bad as it could’ve – shit.”

“What’s wrong?”

Jerry had finally double-texted me: Wanna shoot for five pm?

“My contact just texted me. He says he wants to do the business interview at five.”

“Wow,” Sarah’s eyes went wide. “A business interview? Nice!”

“But I just told Amber I could work late… shit… Sarah? Could you do it?”

Sarah pursed her lips in thought before answering. “If I do, will I have to know how to close-out the cash register and stuff? I haven’t done that yet.”

“Oh, of course not! It should be a piece of cake. You can text me if anything gets too confusing.”

“I’m not sure…”

“It’ll be fine, I promise. This job’s easy.”

“Well… okay. You got my number, right?”

“Of course! Thank you so much!”

Most excellent. As I sighed with relief, I returned to my stretches, spinning my hips in circles. Like clockwork, my plan was proceeding according to… plan. Yes. It sure would be easier for me to think if I could just get this damn kink out of me –

A satisfying pop sounded from my right hip. Ooh, that was perfect! I could actually feel my hip snapping free of whatever had been holding it back. My hip could sway just that much more to the right now. Now for the left side… and another satisfying pop! It felt so good!

“Wow,” Sarah remarked from the far side of a clothes rack. “I could actually hear that.”

“I finally got that kink,” I smiled, twisting my hips for good measure. “Honestly, that was the best thing I ever felt today…”

As my hands rested atop each hip, I couldn’t help but stop what I was doing and stare down at myself. My hips felt a bit off now. I mean, they felt amazing, but it was as if my hands were resting in the wrong place, or as if my hips were in the wrong place. What exactly was going on? They looked fine from what I could see. Jeans felt a little tight, but that was probably because of my makeshift yoga session. Whatever. I needed to text Jerry now…

Sure, I texted him as soon as I pulled my phone out of my pocket, tugging my jeans as I thought of how to follow-up. Whoever gets there first should totally get a table haha.

After I repocketed my phone, I couldn’t help myself from grabbing my jean’s belt loops and shimmying myself further into them. These jeans were not working. Maybe I could get away with going home early to change? It all depended on when Amber decided to leave.

Just a little more of this, and I would be done with this store forever.

11 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Oh wow, love she's not noticing the changes real impact.

This is one of the most difficult things I’ve tried to write: describe weight gain in detail from a first-person POV all while the protagonist doesn’t notice it. They’re polar opposites! There’s so much detail I wanna describe, but I can’t spell it out because Melanie doesn’t know yet.

3 hours ago, greinskyn said:

The inner dialogue is fantastic.  I love how the physical changes are being brought to life.  Together these two aspects really let us identify with the character and get a feel for how she deals and identifies with her journey.  Amazing.  You have me hooked.

I’ve always been super curious about what a woman gaining weight would feel like and what she would think 🤔 I haven’t found many stories that dwell on that mental aspect of it, but they’re all gems. @swahilimonkfish is particularly good at it — albeit they’re all lesbian characters. I’m guessing his inspiration is very specific 😆

So who's a fan of cheesecake? 

Chapter Five

I was able to leave work two hours early, Amber having vanished after her lunch break. This gave me plenty of time to drive back home, change out of my stupid work-friendly polo shirt and slip into something a little more… exciting. Not too exciting, just a red and black plaid blouse matched with my favourite designer jeans, a fashionable belt, and my best pair of brown boots. I also switched my bra out for a sports bra – the bra cups just weren’t comfortable anymore. The sports bra, however, was a godsend for my tits. Even though they hugged my tits close to my chest, the fabric was elastic, and very soft. At last, I could breathe freely without being painfully aware of my own nipples.

All in all, I was hot and ready for this business interview, and I couldn’t help but grin as I parked my car into the Applebee’s parking lot. My phone had vibrated against my ass, like, three times while I was driving, so I pulled it out and gave it a look. Five past five pm. Shit! I was probably late! Whoever was trying to contact me, they better not have anything urgent for me. I needed this time.

Ben had texted me. Where r u? He’d written, followed by two phone calls and one voice message. I rolled my eyes, but smiled all the same. Ben probably wanted me to get another six-pack of Budweiser at the grocery store; he was so predictable. I’d make a point of stopping by the grocery store later.

In the meantime, I began to text Jerry.

“Hi, welcome to Applebees!” A young, teenage boy approached me as I reached the lobby. “How many seats do you need?”

“I’m fine, thanks,” I gave him a passing glance, trying to ignore the mole on his neck. “My date’s already here.”

“Oh, lucky!”

“And by date, I mean… um, do you know where Jerry’s sitting?”

“Well… I don’t know anyone named Jerry that’s here…”

“Nevermind,” I glanced at my phone. “He just texted me. Thanks anyway.”

I’m to your left.

Sure enough, I saw him waving at me from a small table in the hallway built for two. The grin stretched across his face was so goofy, not at all similar to the big, strong husband waiting for me at home, but then again, it was a good thing that he was in a good mood, so I grinned back.

“Hey Mel!” he smiled broadly as I walked closer.

“Hello Jerry,” I raised an eyebrow.

“Wait. Are you quoting Newman? From Seinfeld?”

I wasn’t, but I’d roll with it. “How did you know?”

“Just the way you said it, with the steady, low voice…”

“Low voice?”

“Well, not exactly, but… go ahead and sit down! I got an appetizer while you were gone. I wasn’t sure how long we’d have to wait for the food.”

Out of nowhere, my stomach grumbled. It probably wasn’t loud enough for anyone else to hear, but I could feel my insides bubbling.

“Appetizer? That’s great!” I beamed as I slid myself into the seat opposite my future co-worker. “I didn’t realize it until now, but I’m starving. What did you get?”

“Well, by appetizer, I meant dessert. Cheesecake in particular.”

As my stomach continued to churn, I felt my heartbeat begin to throb.

“Cheesecake?” I took a deep breath in an attempt to slow my poor heart.

“Food tastes better when you’re hungry,” Jerry shrugged. “That’s why I think it pays to eat the best-tasting stuff first instead of last.”

“Huh… interesting outlook,” I replied carefully, spreading my fingers out across the table. What was my heart doing? For God’s sake, I was sitting, so there was no reason for any of this to be happening to me. “Aren’t you afraid of getting full before eating the… healthy food?”

“Nah,” he grinned again as he shook his head. “I work out, so I have this huge appetite now… you can let me eat anything you don’t have room for, by the way.”

“No,” I said quickly. “It’s fine… I work out too…”

“Nice.”

As I watched him lean casually to the side of the table, the throbbing from my heart steadied itself into a subtle, soft rhythm, which was a relief. However, as the throbbing in my chest faded, I felt another bout of throbbing in my ass.