Long Distance with Another User (Setting up a Meetup)

OscarWinner

I have found myself in a rather serious embrace with another user here (she may even be a model). And I wanna make good on our rapidly growing mutual interest and meet up with her. I'm in Texas and she's not even in a state that borders it. So somebody's gonna have to catch a plane. 

Obviously, I want this thing to happen and happen correctly; that means no catfishing (other than the dream scenario of her showing up way fatter than I expect). I've whittled down in my head a few options in terms of plans of action:

1. I can fly out to her (I  know the state but not exactly what city that is and I feel a little creepy asking her),

2. She can fly in to me (a place she's claimed to have been once before in her life)

3. We can agree to meet at some third location (I'm thinking Vegas).

*Perhaps a third party can mediate between us to make sure the whole thing goes down without a hitch.

What sounds like the best option? Any ideas to add?

10 hours ago, Avataг said:

I'd definitely go with option 3.

All Curvage models go through a confirmation and identification process before being approved, so the possibilities of being catfished are at least limited, I guess... :lol:

Yeah option 3 does sound good, but I do want to verify that she gets to Vegas at the same time while assuring her that I'm there as well. I'm also guessing public spots will keep her from getting creeped out. I wanna keep her comfy, safe in a part of a town I don't know for sure that we'll actually meet up in that's not too pricey but great for F&F - Feeding and.. well...

Guest rimkaza
On 2/7/2020 at 10:43 AM, OscarWinner said:

Yeah option 3 does sound good, but I do want to verify that she gets to Vegas at the same time while assuring her that I'm there as well. I'm also guessing public spots will keep her from getting creeped out. I wanna keep her comfy, safe in a part of a town I don't know for sure that we'll actually meet up in that's not too pricey but great for F&F - Feeding and.. well...

Did you block her from this post ??? Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Tell her you’d love to hang out in real life, and ask her what kind of situation she’d be comfortable in. My guess is that she’d like to have you show initiative, spend the money to come out, but have you not plan to stay with her and meet somewhere in public. 

You have to understand that before she knows you really well, you’ll need to give her the out that she doesn’t 100% know if you (or anyone new) is creepy or not.