Capes and Cuisines: Regirth (NEW CHAPTER ADDED 1/17/2022)

Cyril Figgis

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit but this is fucking good. Her getting increasingly lazy and depowered while not realizing just how blubbery and lazy she is.

Just...I'd had an idea like years ago of a hypnotizing workout tape that just made you pass out but then you put it into a superheroine story. Good fucking job man.

I hope you continue this after this story with some other expies of DC and marvel girls. I remember the Not-Batgirl and Not-Supergirl one which was superb and the Not-Wondergirls one that you didn't finish. That's near the top of my list of stories I wished was finished.

This might inspire me to put together the "Batgirl fattens up her adoptive Mom Catwoman" story I've been rough drafting on writing.com

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, CyrilFiggus said:

Thanks!  I want to try and do different physiques all around, so you'll never know how each gain is going to go.  Maybe Faux Wonder Woman will be a total pear, or maybe Not She-Hulk will be all tits.  Variety is the spice of life, after all!

A busty, super strong woman getting so top heavy she can't stand with her muscles going increasingly week and a busty, superstrong woman getting an ass so big it gets stuck in doors while her bust drops a cup size every thirty pounds (somehow) are about equally appealing to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So,

A. Nice combo of Iron man and Iron fist

B. Interesting this will be focused on the pepper pots analogue who seems cute as a button

C. great re-imagining of the Mandrin as an evil Romanov heir

D. oh fuck the imagery of the model bulked up into near immobility to be the ideal tsarina. Holy shit thats great.

• 2 weeks later...