• 3 months later...
29 minutes ago, Chunk333 said:

Would yall send some encouraging words to my wife? She thinks her belly is getting "too big" and is struggling to feel beautiful 

I think this is part of your personal duty as husband to help her feeling good for the better or the worse. Isn't it?

25 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I think this is part of your personal duty as husband to help her feeling good for the better or the worse. Isn't it?

For sure! I tell her how beautiful she is all the time. I tell her that plenty of people find her new body much more beautiful. She misses the sort of in public self esteem boosters she used to get when she was thin. So im hoping to get some nice comments to show her that she is still beautiful as ever. I see this post as part of my personal duty :)

If I was in your position I'd help her loose weight, because that shows her how much you love her despite her getting thinner. It will be hard for you, but she is the love of your life. She sacrificed something for you and now it's you turn 😊. Maybe she'll decide to gain again on her own terms, because then she'll know how awesome the gluttony lifestyle is and that you will support her in any and every way. Her happiness should come first and you are there for her all the way. I promise you that even if she ends up staying thin... You both will be much happier in the future.

17 hours ago, Mittie said:

If I was in your position I'd help her loose weight, because that shows her how much you love her despite her getting thinner. It will be hard for you, but she is the love of your life. She sacrificed something for you and now it's you turn 😊. Maybe she'll decide to gain again on her own terms, because then she'll know how awesome the gluttony lifestyle is and that you will support her in any and every way. Her happiness should come first and you are there for her all the way. I promise you that even if she ends up staying thin... You both will be much happier in the future.

Ive talked to her about this but she has become quite lazy. She thinks it will be too hard to lose weight even when i offered to help her. She doesnt want to have a goal anymore though because she felt too much pressure you know? However, i keep her well fed and happy so im confident that the weight will keep coming. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, Chunk333 said:

She weighed in at 222.0 lbs last night. This is the biggest she's ever been. She hasn't looked at the scale since she hit 215, and bought new clothes. 

Wow! Any new pics?