Ass looks good in the second picture. Just feed her healthy but high calorie food as well as the gym 3 times a week or so. 'You want her to be big but healthy I assume. Nuts like cashews, brazilian nuts, pbj sandwiches with whole wheat or other healthy breads, whole milk, Walnut Pie, Homemade Apple pie if available, steak and potatoes. Lasagna, spaghetti with lots of ground beef are some other options. Sweet potatoes and coconut meat are also high calorie. Do lifts with heavy weights although she likely start out low, women are especially good at adding muscle with squats, leg presses and calf exercises, they can add upper body muscle and I would recommend bench and deadlift but they are much more resistant to doing well in these exercises. Her weigh will go higher, she will better be able to handle more weight later and she should have better numbers on blood sugar and blood pressure. GL

Guest grateful

Just keep lots of snacks in the car for to and from work and coffee breaks.  Also just eat a lot and the appetite will grow and it will be all automatic.

Hope you guys have a lot of fun!    ❤️

Love the side profile mate.

really shows the gain off well.

she looks really heavy now! What does she weigh? Height?

Thanks for sharing photos of your wife and keep the updates coming.

also look how painfully strained the panties and bra appear to be. I’d suggest moving her up a size or two now to try avoid leaving creases down the track

cheers

17 hours ago, Nankdatank said:

Love the side profile mate.

really shows the gain off well.

she looks really heavy now! What does she weigh? Height?

Thanks for sharing photos of your wife and keep the updates coming.

also look how painfully strained the panties and bra appear to be. I’d suggest moving her up a size or two now to try avoid leaving creases down the track

cheers

So she is 5' 7", started at about 120 pounds and last night she weighed in at 208. I was having her try on some of her out grown clothes in the pic lol she couldnt keep them on too long.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey yall, quick update. So my wife got a chance to read through your replies and see her comparisons of her ass. She was stunned at how big she looked, but your comments made her giggle and she is excited to get bigger. I have been weighing her and she seems to be around 210 now. We are going to see her mom soon and I'm hoping she comments on her formerly thin daughter's growing gut. Last time she saw her was about 15 to 20 pounds ago. I'm hoping to get my wife to eat alot in front of her to try to spark something. Wish us luck! Any advice is always welcome!

20200212_072348.jpg

Guest grateful
24 minutes ago, Chunk333 said:

Hey yall, quick update. So my wife got a chance to read through your replies and see her comparisons of her ass. She was stunned at how big she looked, but your comments made her giggle and she is excited to get bigger. I have been weighing her and she seems to be around 210 now. We are going to see her mom soon and I'm hoping she comments on her formerly thin daughter's growing gut. Last time she saw her was about 15 to 20 pounds ago. I'm hoping to get my wife to eat alot in front of her to try to spark something. Wish us luck! Any advice is always welcome!

20200212_072348.jpg

Eating a box of debbies cakes and chugging a quart of half and half for dessert after thirds should do it! np  😂❤️❤️❤️

20200226_011537.thumb.jpg.a51b19520e1dbe023541dde52996d0d5.jpg I really like this photo of her because it comes with a bit of a story. So her sister took this photo when we were choosing our wedding venue. Her message after that was asking if my bride had begun exercising to "get where she wanted to be" for our big day. She went on to say how she had lost 55 pounds from 215, and even offered to help keep my wife accountable. Next, she asked the question: "How much do you weigh?". To which my wife replied "I weigh 190". I like to imagine that her sister was shocked to find out the thin one of the family was now the fattest of the siblings. I'm hoping to get my wife to 220 pounds before we see her again to just to give her a taste of how fat I'm gonna make her little sister.

Guest grateful
3 minutes ago, Chunk333 said:

We just stocked up! My love has some trouble with appetite but once we get some thc in her she eats like a pig 😈🐷🐷

I would be out of control-instant monster feeder!   😍😁