Fjor

Sophie Davison stared at the full-length mirror on her wardrobe door, her mouth a tight line. The same could be said about the pair of navy blue jeans encasing her lower body. Scowling in annoyance, Sophie pulled the offending items off. Too tight. She stood there in front of her mirror in only her bra and panties. The soft harmonics of Shostakovich played in the background, the cello thrumming in her ears as she stared at her reflection. Long brown hair, reaching nearly down to her waist, framed an angular but chubby-cheeked face. Any observer would be caught by her soft but palpable natural beauty. A pair of well-sized, plump breasts rested on her chest. Sophie scowled harder. Her arms were definition ess and soft, but her lower torso was much worse. A pudgy belly sat like an inflatable pool ring around her midsection, spilling over her underpants string and encroaching on her hips. She had hefty hips, and a whole load of kilograms clustered behind. Yep, she had a big, round, fat ass. And a wide one too. Her thighs and calves could have been muscular if you squinted and ignored the unavoidable fact that they weren't. Sophie tensed her abs and prodded them with a critical finger. Yep, she thought as her finger sank in deep. Fat. She sighed and plopped down on her unmade bed. A packet of toffee pops rested, half-eaten, on her pillow. She knew she shouldn't. Sophie grabbed one and stuffed it whole into her mouth, chewing thoughtfully. How could she get skinny? She could try dieting, the girl thought as she crammed another toffee pop into her mouth to join the one still not fully chewed. Perhaps not. She could try exercise? Sophie snorted. She'd be better of to try exorcise her extra weight. Seeing as she'd probably prefer to slice the fat off with a blunt pair of scissors than go for a run. There was no way in any hell. The music shifted to Brahms, and Sophie reached for another biscuit.

The overweight girl heaved herself up off the bed and wandered over to the stereo. She switched off the music and unplugged her phone, tossing it onto her bed. With a chocolaty smile she picked up her cello and bow and plucked a few notes. Retreating back to her toffee pops, Sophie sat down. She slipped another toffee pop into her mouth, and began to idly play one of her favourite tracks, Hadrian's Demon by soundtrack composers Two Steps From Hell. She could pay for some surgery, but she wouldn't. Or she could just keep on going as she was and get fatter and fatter. She swept the bow across the strings in a middle D, and paused for effect before playing a flurry of notes descending to finish. She set the instrument aside and grinned ruefully. Looks like she was getting fatter then. She was fairly lucky. She was tall, so the weight was spread out fairly evenly. Her hips and rear however, bore the brunt of the gain. Her questing fingers brushed the last toffee pop. Sophie groaned. That was the second packet of biscuits she'd singlehandedly finished in one day. With a resigned sigh she pulled out the biscuit and threw the rubbish at the bin. Slipping it inbetween her soft lips, Sophie chomped down on the last, delicious morsel. The chocolate shell cracked, the toffee oozed and she wrapped her tongue under the biscuit to gather the viscous liquid. Ahhh it was soo good. Sophie patted her stomach, jiggling the fat a little and giving it a slap. She loved food too much to stop. Besides, she was here for a good time not a long time.
Then came the call from the outer world. "Giirls, afternoon tea." It was her mother. Sophie grinned. There it was. The other reason she wasn't gonna lose any weight. Her mother was a larger women herself, and a great believer in the importance of eating well. Not healthily, but well, to 'keep your energy up'. Sophie had been pampered with treats galore, and certainly not held back. Her sister Willa was far less gluttonous, preferring to spend her time learning martial arts and listening to crappy emo music. Glancing at the clock by her bed, Sophie rose. 3:37. The weekend was nearly over already, and she'd be back to school. Fun, fun. With a grunt of resignation, Sophie heaved on her too-tight jeans, buttoning them and glaring at the bulge of tummy padding that spilled over the top. Her sister constantly berated her for being overweight, when out of earshot of their parents. Sophie pulled on a loose shirt to hide the blubber, and walked out of her room and towards the kitchen. She passed Willa on her way, and the younger girl gave her a swift prod in the stomach. "A nice large slice for a nice large sister. Enjoy..." Sophie hissed at Willa and the girl laughed, sauntering off to the hell hole that was her bedroom. God Sophie hated Willa sometimes. That little-
Sophie's train of thought was stopped as she entered the kitchen and saw the plate of food laid out for her. Willa was right, sitting on the crockery was a pear, a cheese toastie and a massive square of vanilla slice. She could almost taste the custard and icing from where she stood, salivating. Sophie closed in on her prey, knowing she didn't need it, knowing she'd just eaten half a packet of toffee pops...
But she didn't care. With a swift "Thanks Mum." she sped on her way back to her own room, eagerly anticipating the feast ahead. Then a sudden and exciting thought struck her. She needed something to drink. Sneaking back out, Sophie walked back to the kitchen. Her mother was nowhere in sight, probably in the living room. Sophie crept to the fridge, easing open the door and grabbing a large bottle of coke from the door. She shut the door quietly, and moved back to her room. Closing her door with as much silence as the fridge, heart pounding in excitement, Sophie surveyed her prize. Now this would be an afternoon to enjoy. She picked up the pear, considering throwing it out the window because of its nutritional value, but held back. It was food after all. She crunched and chewed it to the core, before moving on to the toastie. Ahhh it was so good. Ham, cheese and onion sandwiched together on two slices of buttered white bread and toasted to perfection. But it was nothing compared to the vanilla slice, that iced, custard filled pastry of dreams. Sophie adored dairy products, but especially custard. She sighed as she brought the sweet delicacy to her slavering mouth. Inhaling the smell of the custard, she took a bite. The custard smoodged out the sides, but some remained for her lips to close around and her teeth to separate. She chewed slowly, the tingling hit of a binge eater's near erotic pleasure rolling over her. She just wanted MORE. She'd barely finished the first mouthful before taking a second, slurping and sucking the custard like she was french kissing her lover and chewed in ecstasy. In a way, she was kissing a lover. She loved food, and it loved her back. She had no allergies, except to self-control. Sophie couldn't fathom how dairy intolerant people even survived. She would expire. Another bit and the square was half gone. More pleasurable, lovestruck chewing followed and Sophie shivered in gluttonous, addictive enjoyment of the treat. And then the final bite. She chewed slowly this time, savouring the electric thrill of the tastes. With a moan she sat back, the button on her jeans pressing tightly against her belly. Ugh, they were far too-tight now. Her fingers fumbled with the waist, before the button was undone and the pressure released. Her zip undid itself, and she pulled the trousers off. She didn't want any constriction for the upcoming coke bloating. She grasped the bottle, her cravings building again. It was uncontrollably arousing, the sensation of stuffing herself and binge eating till she could barely move. Undoing the cap to release some of the pressure, Sophie propped herself up on her pillows and began to drink. That fruity, familiar taste of coca cola flooded her senses, and stomach, as she chugged the bottle. Her left hand slowly rubbed her plump belly, holding it as more liquid sloshed in to fill all the gaps. She took a break for air, softly moaning in pleasure at the tightness in her stomach. She was feeling quite full, but that was no excuse to stop. The bottle was only half empty. She patted the bloated globe that was her midsection, before continuing to drink. Each swallow grew more and more painful as she grew fuller, but the girl pressed on.
After what seemed like an age and a second rolled into one, Sophie finished all 2 and a half litres of the bottle. Her belly ached with fullness, the fat stretched taught. She looked 6 months pregnant. She groaned in pain, dropping the empty coke bottle and rubbing her burning bulge. Pulling up her shirt to peruse the sight, she panted with arousal. She was so huge. Her left hand moved off her stomach, slipping down lower. She began to rub with both hands, one on her belly and one on her basement. Her last thought before she slipped into bliss was moaned aloud softly: "This is why I got so fat..."

Sophie came to her sense a while later when her phone buzzed on the table. She'd fallen asleep, her mind blown with bliss. Glancing at the screen, she saw the message was from Magnus. Magnus was one of her closest friends, a gregarious, theatrical and charming boy with a passion for drama. With a name like 'Magnus', how could he not be. They often met up for a chat after school, as his route home lead past her school right around their finishing time. Even though they went to different schools, the magic of social media had brought them into contact and their friendship had been going strong for a year or so now. Sophie didn't say she liked him, but time spent with Magnus was electric, and oh so much better than with anyone else. Sophie rolled over, her slowly digesting stomach flopping onto the duvet. She opened up the message. 'Wotcha Miss, you done with Bio yet?' Sophie sighed guiltily. She wasn't. She didn't have much to do, but she had been...
...otherwise occupied. She would have to do it after dinner, the project was due the next day. 'Not yet M, just got a little left to finish of. How's that self-devised drama wossname you were working on?' Magnus was script writing for his scholarship drama project. 'It's going swimmingly, I've made quite the thematic script if I do say so myself. Maybe someday my piece will be performed in theatres across the world.'
Sophie smirked. 'Yes of course. Your three minute performance.'
'Two and a half actually Miss, I cut it down.'
'Can you stop calling me Miss? You know it annoys me'
'That's exactly why I do it. And besides, you call me M don'tcha? Is this one of those only-applies-to-me rules you are soooo fond of?'
'Hey! I call you M because it's a fantastic James Bond reference. And I am not fond, as you put it, of rules that only apply to me'
'That's what you say... Miss'
'Arghh, you are impossible'
'So science tells me everyday, but I refuse to believe it'
'You know what you should try Magnus?'
'Mushrooms?'
'Humility and silence'
'Hahaha, no. I'd die from the suspense.'
'And you'd be doing everyone a favour'
'Ahhh you wound me!'
'Really? I thought insults didn't effect you?'
'Ahh but coming from such a lovely young lady such as yourself! It cuts me to the god damned core miss.'
'Okay maybe mushrooms would be a good idea'
'I thought as much. Are you doing anything after school tomorrow?'
'I am not. Fancy a catch up do ya?'
'That I do.'
Sophie glanced at the time. It was 5:46, nearly dinner time. She'd better get ready. Sunday was pizza night, where the whole family would have an entire pizza to themselves, and one extra to share. The idea was that the leftover slices would make an 'encouraging' lunch for the girls at the beginning of the week. The truth was that Sophie couldn't let Willa get in on the fun. Sophie would regularly eat at least one and a half pizzas worth on her own, with a bit more crammed in so that she could get first dibs on the small pile of remaining pizza the next day. Being the eldest had its positives.
'Just about dinner time for me M, I'll catch you after.'
'No problem Miss, enjoy'
Oh I will, Sophie thought, I will. She rose, her somewhat deflated stomach hidden by her shirt and rooted around for her stretchy pants. The pair of pants were loose and elasticated, perfect for maximum consumption. Sophie pulled them out, and slipped them on. Sooo much better than jeans. She opened the drawer of her desk, and pulled out the before meal indigestion tablets. They worked wonders on an aching belly, and she tended to pop one or two pills before each stuffing session. They kept her going beyond what really should have been her limit. Sophie grinned guiltily. Healthy lifestyles and losing weight were for weirdos, and people who care. She was ever so slightly too far gone for that.
Sophie patted her stomach, and adjusted her bra. Her boobs were growing from all the weight she was putting on. She needed a new bra or two, but she honestly couldn't be bothered. Besides, she kind of liked the feeling of her clothes getting tighter while her body got fatter. She'd need to choose her clothing for tomorrow carefully. If she was meeting Magnus, she'd want to be looking a bit more attractive in the lower half. She could wear some tight jeans to show off her ass perhaps. It was a mufti day that Monday, so she would have a little more choice than her unflattering school uniform.
Then came the call for dinner. Sophie trotted eagerly out into the living room where the TV was already on and the pizza piled. Her favourite, stuffed crust meatlovers. The crust wasn't the only thing that'd be stuffed, that's for sure. Sophie settled down on the couch, her stomach already rumbling with anticipation. And then, she began to eat.

An hour and a half later, Sophie excused herself and staggered back to her room. She stopped halfway in the hall to catch her breath, and glanced at her huge belly. Two whole pizzas had been stuffed into it and it was stretched tight. This was surely the fullest she'd ever been. Her sister walked past, a sneer of disgust on her face. "You're a fucking pig you know that?"
"Willa, you are such a bitch"
"Better a bitch than a pig Sow-phie"
Sophie made it to her bedroom, shutting the door and collapsing onto the floor. She spread her legs, giving her stomach more room and with considerable effort pulled off the sweat pants. Her bloated belly dropped down, and the chubby girl groaned in pain and pleasure at the heavy tightness of it. It was like a balloon, blown to its maximum. Swollen and so, so full. Her phone buzzed, and she groped for it. It fell on the floor, just out of reach and the stuffed girl groaned as she reached for the device. She wrapped her fingers around it, and unlocked the screen. As per normal, it was Magnus.
'Good dinner? Need I ask?'
Sophie felt a naughty thrill rising in her chest. 'Sure was, I'm completely stuffed' it was true. Sooo true. She texted back again. 'ugh, I have more bio to do. I better finish that. See ya round M'
'sure thing. Catch up tomorrow'
Sophie sat back. What the hell was she going to wear? With a groan, the bloated girl dragged her form over to the wardrobe. She rooted around, tossing out items of interest. A pair of skinny jeans, ohhh yes. That'd show off her ass nicely. A shirt, loose fitting below the bust, with a low neckline. Again, good for showing off her assets. But there was still one problem. Sophie sat back to observe the problem. It lay there, swollen and fold-free. She patted the problem. Soft and round. She couldn't let Magnus see her fat belly. Nor her classmates. But how was she supposed to-
Ahh. Sophie, struck with sudden inspiration, leapt to her lower draw and rooted around till she found it. Tight, white and clasped. A corset. Exactly what she needed. Sophie hoped it still fitted: the garment was several years old by now, and back when she'd bought it she hadn't really needed its enclosing properties. She put them in the pile, content with her selection, but just as she was bundling her clothes away she spotted a black lair of yoga pants. Sophie laughed out loud, staring at them. She should have thrown those out years ago, she'd maybe fitted them when she was four years younger and forty pounds lighter. She grabbed the tights and her loose fitting pjamas before making her way towards the bathroom. It was shower time. But first she had to pass her sister's bedroom. Sophie groaned at the sound of Fall Out Boy blasting obnoxiously through the closed door. They really needed to install some sound proofing. Holding her breath against the acrid smell of Willa's perfume, Sophie snuck past and slipped, safe, into the bathroom. The full length mirror greeted her, offering a view from the top of her head to bottom of her toes: every chubby inch of her. Sophie dropped the clothes, fishing out her old yoga pants. She pulled them on, bending down to slip her feet through the ends and her stomach pressed against her thighs.
She heaved, yanking the pants up her legs. All seemed to be going well, she made it past her calves and knees. But there was where the problems began. The yoga pants (as if Sophie would do yoga) could barely squeeze over her thighs, leaving the fabric tight and see-through. But her backside was bigger still. Sophie grinned, heaving on the fabric and yanking it over her bum. With a jiggle of fat, the pants slopped on. Sophie posed in the mirror. Damn they were tight, she could make out every little detail of her panties and legs. Even the stretch marks on her inner thigh were visible. Sophie bent over slightly, feeling the fabric get tighter and tighter. If that was possible.
Further and further she bent over until suddenly her yoga pants tore right down the backside. A thick wadge of fat spilled out, oozing from the split fabric. Sophie grinned. Just as expected.
Sophie yanked off the yoga pants, and stared at herself in the mirror. It was time for a full check up.
Hair, long and light brown. Below her waist. A round, chubby face with a softer natural beauty. She had a fairly strong chin, but with a little under-chin padding. Slim(comparatively) neck. Below her neck, her arms were round and chubby, yet she had slim fingers. Her boobs were quite plump, she'd gained a lot of weight fairly quickly and as a woman, plenty had ended up on her bust. She was spilling over her bra, spilling over and under. Her stomach domed out underneath, with one big roll line and sagging to cover the edge of her panties. She was seriously getting overweight now, Sophie thought, wondering idly when she'd reach obese. Then came her hips. They were wide for a girl, but unsurprising considering her size. Her hips swelled out from her soft waist, curving into her thighs. Those thighs met in the middle near her crotch, and came pretty damn close to it as she got down to her knees. Sophie turned, showing the mirror her ass. She had a heavy backside, wide but still rounded outward. Big, jiggly and fat as a pig.
Sophie grinned at herself in the mirror. She was fat. She'd been chubby as a younger girl, and she'd liked it. But now, she was fat. Fat as a cow, a pig. The girl rubbed her bloated belly contentedly.
She wasn't about to stop any time soon.

Great descriptions , great start. I liked it a lot !

You asked for some ideas , so here's a few basic ones I thought would be great . 

She tricks her sister into gaining weight also. (Maybe by wearing the corset , and claiming she lost weight by drinking "special shakes" or etc.. ).  Or her sister just starts accidentally gaining on her own . 

She has to get weighed somewhere , either at school or dr office or something , especially since you haven't said a weight for her yet ☺️ 

Since she's been eating more, she notices at the next family night that she's not even very full after the same 2 pizzas she stuffed herself with last time . 

Idk just figured I would throw some ideas out there ! Keep up the good work 

Cheers mate ! 

• 2 weeks later...