Found a scammer from another website on here

Guest Petey

Hey, I just had to share this. I got used by someone on another website, won't mention the name, and I just realized that I had seen her on here before that. Her name was puddnpie. She led me on to believe she wanted a relationship and I drove up to Columbus to meet her twice. Never met her and she had asked for money. Didn't give her anything. I wish there was something we could do about people like this. I would prefer legal action but the way she hurt me by leading me on, I wouldn't mind crushing her fingers in a vise. Anyway just wanted to share my story and warn anyone else about her.

• 4 weeks later...

you assume the risk, and it's your responsibility to calculate how much is safe for you to lose (gambling with promises/finances). I just got blocked today on instagram by a woman for agreeing with her, but I'm not staying bitter at her, I just write her off as a loss and find something fun to do.

On 2/2/2020 at 10:04 PM, Petey said:

I would prefer legal action but the way she hurt me by leading me on, I wouldn't mind crushing her fingers in a vise.

Let alone when saying something like this about a model, you'll probably get restricted or ignored.  As a whole, We're still cavemen online, needing to be easy and protect any woman (who won't put out) no matter what.

Guest Petey

I've gotten over it. Its just sad and frustrating. It's one thing to take money and run, but to lead me on and I drove an hour and a half to see her and I never did. Its mostly my fault but it's just sad. Oh well, I've got a real girlfriend recently. I can laugh about this now