• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 2/2/2020 at 1:36 PM, John Smith said:

How do you feel your newfound weight? How do you deal with your body on your everyday life? Does your body motion has changed?

My weight has definitely taken some getting used to. I've had fun learning to love myself in different ways as I get bigger. It's crazy to look in the mirror and see a body completely different than the one I used to have. But I love eating, and I'm really happy living how I do!

A lot of my old clothes don't fit anymore, so I've had to get new ones, which is sad because my clothes are so cute!! But it's fun to try on stuff that's too small now. I'm sometimes embarrassed when I see someone I haven't talked to in a while and I'm so much bigger, but I don't really care because I'm happy!ย 

I jiggle all the time now! The smallest little poke on my belly makes a ripple through the whole thing. I sometimes misjudge how big I am and bump into stuff with my belly or butt. My back door is not very wide, and I'm starting to have trouble fitting through it.๐Ÿ˜ณย I also have to lift my stomach when I sit sometimes, or move it because it's in the way. Also, it's really getting hard to reach around!!!!!!

• Curvage Model
On 2/2/2020 at 1:56 PM, Ant1984 said:

Looks great, hope you like stretch marks))

I do like my stretch marks! It's fun to see where they show up next. I always get more on my stomach, but recently I've been getting little ones on my fat arms and thighs.๐Ÿ˜š

I know I might get less stretch marks if I use lotion, but it's just so hard to remember!!! I need someone to do it for me!โค๏ธ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 2/14/2020 at 10:50 PM, rotwang said:

Wife material.ย  I love your thick face and double chin !!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

I imagine a dream housewife scenario, where I just get to stay at home and cook delicious meals and treats, and someone helps me eat them all. ๐Ÿท

My face is crazy round!!! I'm embarrassed sometimes about how much my face is changed, it's so apparent I've been getting fat as hell...as if the rest of me doesn't give it away.๐Ÿ˜„

• Curvage Model
On 2/14/2020 at 11:52 PM, wavemagnet said:

I love and appreciate your hard work, on to 260 lbs.

It's funny the idea of it being hard gaining so much weight. It does take a lot of focus, but when I decided to start gaining, it was the easiest thing I've ever done. I naturally just want to stuff myself and be full and happy and snacking on something delicious at all times. It took much more self control to try and eat moderate portions--always thinking about what I shouldn't have, thinking about things I wanted to eat but wasn't supposed to.

I sometimes think about how hard it would be to stop eating as much as I do now. And I can't see anything making me want to.ย 

P.S. I'm pretty sure the next time I step on a scale it will say AT LEAST 260โค

WIFE materialย - I swear I'd invite you to Sunday dinner to meet my folks.ย  Right there at the table I'd give you a diamond engagement ring as everyone smiles at us taking pictures.ย  You bring up romantic feelings in me like I don't act like this for just any girl.ย  After our wedding in the Spring I'd come right out and tell youย I'm a Feeder.ย  Youd have a special "reverse diet".ย ย Four belly busting meals a day and four huge desserts with complete bed rest between meals every 2 hours.ย  All washed down with quarts of sweet Heavy Cream.ย  ย You'd be my sweetheartย  !!!ย  Whatcha feel about all this? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

• Curvage Model
On 2/29/2020 at 11:36 PM, rotwang said:

WIFE materialย - I swear I'd invite you to Sunday dinner to meet my folks.ย  Right there at the table I'd give you a diamond engagement ring as everyone smiles at us taking pictures.ย  You bring up romantic feelings in me like I don't act like this for just any girl.ย  After our wedding in the Spring I'd come right out and tell youย I'm a Feeder.ย  Youd have a special "reverse diet".ย ย Four belly busting meals a day and four huge desserts with complete bed rest between meals every 2 hours.ย  All washed down with quarts of sweet Heavy Cream.ย  ย You'd be my sweetheartย  !!!ย  Whatcha feel about all this? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Oh my gosh, I'm glad that I spark your imagination so muchโค

I love imagining that I am a spoiled princess who gets all of my meals and snacks and desserts brought to me. I can't imagineย how big I would get if there was someone making sure that i was always stuffed full๐Ÿ˜˜

WIFE material -

With a song in my heart
I behold your adorable face
Just a song at the start
But it soon is a hymn to your grace
When the music swells
I'm touching you hand
It tells that your're standing near and

At the sound of your voice
Heaven opens it's portals to me
Can I help but rejoice
That a song such as ours came to be?