Positions

Guest blaze123

Guest blaze123

Hi ok so the gf has gained 70lbs year she is not unhappy but it has raised issues in the bedroom we both have big legs so missionary is a no go and she loves to go ontop but with the added weight she is struggling with the movement other then from behind any other tips ?

that are a lot of pros on a 70 gain in a year. but not all is rosy. gaining that fast can be difficult to process for the lady and that kind of things can happen. my only idea would be to try to make the struggle less evvident for her so all can continue happily towards another 70 pound gain this year ! thanks for sharing,

• 2 weeks later...

I've found that off the edge of the bed and from behind are the best for big girls. Worked for my ex and I up to 400 lbs. Missionary was doable since I'm pretty thin but it got to the point where I had to move her belly out of the way to get things started. My ex and I enjoyed her on top as well, but at 400 l s it was more of a rocking back and forth type thing. Understandably she couldn't really bounce 400 pounds of ass, and belly up and down like she could at 200. Best of luck to you guys, it's tough but you'll get used to it. How big is she if you don't mind my asking?

• 1 month later...

From personal experience, seeing my girl on top is the hottest, and while she definitely has less stamina than she used to, she can pretty much just sit there while I do the work and it's just as hot.  She doesn't have to burn any calories bouncing up and down by herself... she can sit still and the guy can do some work too!

On 3/27/2020 at 9:14 AM, gggg said:

From personal experience, seeing my girl on top is the hottest, and while she definitely has less stamina than she used to, she can pretty much just sit there while I do the work and it's just as hot.  She doesn't have to burn any calories bouncing up and down by herself... she can sit still and the guy can do some work too!

THIS...good view of everything and easy to just grab and play with the belly.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:45 PM, Guest blaze123 said:

Hi ok so the gf has gained 70lbs year she is not unhappy but it has raised issues in the bedroom we both have big legs so missionary is a no go and she loves to go ontop but with the added weight she is struggling with the movement other then from behind any other tips ?

How did you manage her to gain 70 lbs!? That’s lovely

• 5 weeks later...