Girlfriend let her belly out!

stauber

So my girlfriend is 5'4" about 180, most of her weight is in her legs, but she has a big, soft "mommy belly" (her words) that hangs over and jiggles like crazy. In the 2 years I've been dating her, she always wears her underwear and pants over her belly as a sort of tummy control. It's understandable; her clothes fit better, and she looks more curvaceous when her pants are over her belly. All her bathing suits are either very high-waisted or one pieces, so she's definitely conscious of her belly. She still looks damn good in a one-piece at 5'4" 180, - it's mostly all big, jiggly thighs and ass - but she knows I love that big soft belly of hers. In private she will let that belly out and indulge me.

Anyway, that brings me to this past week. We booked a cruise a couple months ago and when we finally went she said she had a surprise for me. She comes out of the bathroom in a tiny two-piece at least one size too small (maybe 2 sizes too small, but that just might be my imagination lol.)  The bikini bottoms were digging into her soft hips, but the best part?

It was SUPER low-rise, her belly was proudly out on display. I had never seen her wear anything like it. She laughed when she saw the look on my face. I never expected her to show her belly in public like that, being on a cruise ship with people we didn't know, she walked around the deck just all fat and jiggling like crazy. Her belly was hanging over her bikini bottoms, when she sat down the bottoms completely disappeared under her rolls. It was crazy because normally she would conceal her belly,  she would NEVER have worn anything like that before, but something about being on vacation away from it all made her all adventurous. She wasn't shy at all. We went snorkeling with this shore excursion, and she wore that same bikini in front of the whole group, it was surreal. She's always been thick, but something about wearing a tiny bikini that dug into her fat and emphasized her belly and rolls made her look so much thicker, and the fact that she wasn't being shy about it at all was driving me crazy. She knew it was driving me crazy, so she kept doing subtle things to drive me crazier, it was amazing. Pretty sure one of the waiters on deck saw her jiggle her belly for me! She said he gave her a weird look lol

Anyone else have an experience like that? Normally shy but all of a sudden just indulges your fetish for thick rolls and jiggly bellies? In public no less!

She did actually eat a lot! She's usually not an over-eater but she did over do it one night and she had to go to the room and lie down. She really went all out with everything. After 2 years of hiding her belly in public, she goes and puts her fat belly on full display in a way too small bikini and jiggles all over the deck of the ship because she knows shes driving me crazy. That's love!

i get you brother. my wife has gained some considerable weight and sometimes i tell her. what is the point of being so hot if you are not going to show it off ? there is nothing sexier than the lady who has the curves and the confidence to show them off even if it is just for you. having to convince her to turn the lights on while having sex is a turn off but worth it. would love her being a bit more confident and letting it all out. realizing that she is hot with the curves and the extra weight and the belly and the cellulite is the hottest thing. watching a lady trying to hide her belly and disimulate rolls loses a bit of the appeal. so i get you. thanks for sharing. 

How much did your wife gain? My girlfriend has actually lost close to 40 pounds recently, she was 220 and at 5'4" was genuinely fat all over, now at 180 she can actually look somewhat slim(ish) in an outfit with some tummy control. Squeezing into a low-rise bikini with absolutely no tummy control just made her look so fat, especially when she sat down. Her lap just spreads out when she sits and her bathing suit bottoms just disappear under her rolls. It made it hotter knowing she would never have worn that if she wasn't on vacation 1000 miles from home.

Guest katiecummingslover

After I told my girlfriend that I like bigger woman she started to give a fuck on her nutrition. So she start to stuff her face with pizza, Rees, burger and much more she only trink soda. So she starts to gain weight. In the beginning she (5'2'') weight 110 pounds after a half year she goes to 160 and all starts to jiggl. She also wear tight clothes but only at home in the uni she wears hoodies to cover her gain. After 2 years of gain weight she is now at 260 and she can't even cover her fat. 

Thanks a lot Stauber for this thread. I live something similar with my wife. I mean that she go through periods of time when she is a little bit upset by her weight and curves, regreting times when she was slim, wearing spanks for controlling everything or hoodies for hiding her curves, paying attention to what she eats, and periods of time when she fully assumes her fat body, indulging herself and saying she doesn’t have to feel ashamed for enjoying food and parties, even joking about her « big fat ass » or liking the feeling of her bloated belly.

Very hot story stauber! My wife is a little shorter (5' 2") and I believe she weighs 180ish. The best thing she has ever done for me was about 2 months after she gave birth to our baby. I had been begging her to wear some of her leggings while she still had the preggo booty going on. In case anyone isn't aware, it's quite common for women to gain in their ass during pregnancy. Boy did my wife gain, I had never seen her look so juicy back there.  We met for dinner one evening and she gets out of her car in a very tight pair of leggings. Her ass looked fantastic, and when she sat down at the table I noticed her still rounded stomach bulging out resting between her thick thighs. Though it was contained by the leggings, they didn't offer the same kind of containment her jeans do. As we neared the end of our meal I caught her slowly rubbing her soft, bloated belly under the table. I couldn't stop staring at her after that lol.