Hilary Duff

Numbers

2 hours ago, Luv4pears said:

Wow! She's really back in "shape", isn't she? Not the shape I prefer but looks nice. 

She did same thing after her 1st kid.  Although I think I spy some faded stretch marks on her tata's.  Just hope she gets pregnant again

• 2 months later...
On 10/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, I Claudius said:

I don't get it.  She was thick and getting thicker all the while on that Younger TV show (and most comments I saw online were very positive about her body) but the moment Lizzie McGuire gets announced she goes crazy with the weight loss.

Lizzie was not all curvy, bosomy and bummy like HD is after her LM days.  Once that movie is complete with all of it's regalia and so forth, she'll get back to her nice big curvy ass, thick thighs and nice round tits!

2 hours ago, Luv4pears said:

Lizzie was not all curvy, bosomy and bummy like HD is after her LM days.  Once that movie is complete with all of it's regalia and so forth, she'll get back to her nice big curvy ass, thick thighs and nice round tits!

Lizzie McGuire was a teen and Hillary Duff is in her 30s now.  Why exactly is she expected to have a teen-sized body again?  The reboot is set 15 years later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, I Claudius said:

Lizzie McGuire was a teen and Hillary Duff is in her 30s now.  Why exactly is she expected to have a teen-sized body again?  The reboot is set 15 years later.

Both Disney and its chauvinist, thin-obss esed viewership don't care. Lizzie is not a Pixar character, after all...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest You have a belly
On 8/3/2020 at 9:16 PM, John Smith said:

Both Disney and its chauvinist, thin-obss esed viewership don't care. Lizzie is not a Pixar character, after all...

She looks perfectly healthy. Your reasons are no more altruistic than Disney's.

6 hours ago, Theangelofdeath said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGA0pGj70Z/

Finally. Something good to come out of this election 😂

Old Dutch ketchup chips? Best Canadian chips ever! Well, she was married to a Canadian before (who was obsessed with anal sex....) so I guess she caught the flavor. Let's hope she finds some of those precious pounds she lost too!!