Hilary Duff

Numbers

Guest AirJordanFan93

Well there's not much ass there so no, not really. About the best you're going to see on a girl with not nearly enough body fat.

She looked great after she gave birth in 2012 and there was a few months after where she was heavy but it sadly didn't last. She got pretty heavy into working out and lost it all fairly quick but when it lasted it was great. Since then its been pretty eh.

She looked great after she gave birth in 2012 and there was a few months after where she was heavy but it sadly didn't last. She got pretty heavy into working out and lost it all fairly quick but when it lasted it was great. Since then its been pretty eh.

Yes, she looked gorgeous with the extra weight.

post-2115-14513547427265_thumb.jpg

post-2115-14513547431391_thumb.jpg

post-2115-14513547436526_thumb.jpg

Guest AirJordanFan93

Yes, she looked gorgeous with the extra weight.

never seen these ones before. But yeah she looked pretty great in 2012.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Is this some bot or something???? She's clearly left any weight close to Curvage material, you're better off posting this on some generic celebrity pics website...

I seriously believe all the accounts on this site that off link their pics on that site are all bot accounts

Guest AirJordanFan93

agreed and it's starting to get really annoyinng

Yep especially when a lot of the posts are either creations of new threads for people who already have threads or content that is old.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know, just look at the girth of her arms and thighs - noticeably thicker than one would normally expect for a gal with her otherwise normal physique.

I still like her - and it won't take much to push her back firmly within our camp :)

Who is "our camp"?  I'm sure there are others like me who think she is just fine the way she is.  I am finding the thick and athletic look of Duff and Demi Lovato really appealing.  Too each his own I guess.......

Who is "our camp"?  I'm sure there are others like me who think she is just fine the way she is.  I am finding the thick and athletic look of Duff and Demi Lovato really appealing.  Too each his own I guess.......

I can guarantee you a large majority of people on here aren't here for girls with abs. To each his own yes, but this place is a collective of people who enjoy a certain type of body, and Duff isn't fitting that archetype right now, so you should be expecting people to express opinions like Heidi's.

• 4 weeks later...