How can I help fatten my girlfriend

Fjor

Hello to the lovely ladies, gentlemen and everyone in between of Curvage! My girlfriend is a tad chubby, still pretty lean, but as she's a complete foodie she has a few spare kilograms. I think she would look stunning with a few more(I'm sure you all understand) and she minds little. She absolutely adores Italian food, and often more plain fare at that.

But... 

She's dairy free. 

Basically I would like help/tips on fattening up a dairy free, food loving girl (in her first year of university). Tips, advice or recipes are all greatly appreciated. As my username suggests, I am willing to do a deal with just about anything or anyone, please don't hold back on the suggestions. She is, alas, fairly active but as Uni gets busier she'll likely have less time for that kinda stuff. I can keep you all posted if I get any response here also. 

Thanks in advance, and happy eating

Would you be willing to describe more about her ? 

And what are some of her favorite things to eat  or snack on as is ?

Peanut butter is high in calories . I believe she can do light coconut milk which is very fattening..

And pasta pasta pasta . Lots of olive oil while cooking