Persian GF???

Guest terryf53d

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy posted a bunch of candid pictures of his girlfriend without her knowledge. Also posted a few screen caps of text messages where she was obviously upset about her weight gain.

Then, the unthinkable happened: someone posted the pictures elsewhere. They guy then deleted the thread, completely solving the problem. The pictures are now erased forever. No one saved them all, and no one will be able to retrieve any of them.

Oh come on, why does the very majority have to pay the prize for the stupidity of one or two donks?

That kinda pisses me off. LTG posted the pictures here so he knew the risk of someone saving them and putting them up elsewhere, so fucking what? Life goes on. Either you take responsibility for what you're doing or you don't even start. He started this great thread and now he erased everything?

I'm sorry, but that's nonsense.

Oh come on, why does the very minority have to pay the prize for the stupidity of one or two donks?

That kinda pisses me off. LTG posted the pictures here so he knew the risk of someone saving them and putting them up elsewhere, so fucking what? Life goes on. Either you take responsibility for what you're doing or you don't even start. He started this great thread and now he erased everything?

I'm sorry, but that's nonsense.

It was his thread.

Anyway, i  don't understand why he deleted his thread now, when he didn't do it when someone posted the pictures on youtube, which was way more serious..

Also, i think you meant majority.

This is why we can't have nice things. I'm not surprised someone posted them on FF, but seriously? That was quite stupid.

Anyway, I don't remember the OP's name but thank you for sharing up until now!

I never saw the profile on FF, but I can bet it was one of those accounts made by a guy so he can pass off as a girl. I have a feeling that there's at least someone on here who's doing the exact same thing. Why someone would create those accounts is something I'll never know.

I spoke with him a few days ago and it was more than just a fake profile. Someone contacted his girlfriend and alerted her about her pictures being posted on Curvage. Needless to say that it did not end well.

I never saw the profile on FF, but I can bet it was one of those accounts made by a guy so he can pass off as a girl. I have a feeling that there's at least someone on here who's doing the exact same thing. Why someone would create those accounts is something I'll never know.

I spoke with him a few days ago and it was more than just a fake profile. Someone contacted his girlfriend and alerted her about her pictures being posted on Curvage. Needless to say that it did not end well.

That's a whole different scenario then..

Woaaaaaaah... That's some heavy stuff...

That's one good reason why you shouldn't post pictures of your girlfriend without her knowledge.

Am I missing something here? I get that someone saved the photos and then created a FF profile, totally predictable and I'm only surprised it took so long. How did they find out his girlfriend's name to be able to contact her?

If she has been contacted then I'm sure he has bigger issues in his life now than 'upsetting' a few Curvage members. I imagine it's relationship over. The moral issues of posting pics without permission of your partner have been debated elsewhere so there is no value in resurrecting them but I think having made that decision he could have been more subtle by only posting pics from her Facebook. The issue was that he wanted to please people here too much so posted candid pics that only he could have taken. If he had stuck to Facebook pics the blame would not have only been on him.

If you would be his girlfriend you would be grateful when someone told you about these pictures. So don't blame the one who has done the right thing.

I'm sure she's grateful that someone told her about those picture, but she must be still in shock and feels violated that her (ex)boyfriend uploaded private moments of her life on a public forum. I don't know how you would break that news to someone without her becoming traumatized.

I think people have this mindset that what they post online is only confined to one, specific area. What they don't realize is that it spreads far and wide, like smoke in a room.

What they don't realize is that it spreads far and wide, like smoke in a room.

Oh, that analogy I can get! :D

I didn't realize those were candids, I totally thought she was playing along. Well then he got what he deserved then, or seeked.