Billie Eilish

Guest tumlover

Guys, I think we'll be fine. There was that response to those deviantart pics of celebs made to look really fat years ago, (some of them including Mila Kunis (the pic they chose of her is a favorite of mine), Emma Watson, Kim Kardashian, and Katy Perry), and even though a good number of people probably read those articles, we're still safe

1 hour ago, Theangelofdeath said:

Guys, I think we'll be fine. There was that response to those deviantart pics of celebs made to look really fat years ago, (some of them including Mila Kunis (the pic they chose of her is a favorite of mine), Emma Watson, Kim Kardashian, and Katy Perry), and even though a good number of people probably read those articles, we're still safe

Ditto; Kris Williams sicced her social media followers here a couple of years ago to fight her battle but they were quickly stomped out by the mods. I suspect Billie has been aware for awhile, which might explain her wearing such baggy outfits...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 9:41 PM, Jack of all trades said:

Well looks like she’s somewhat aware of what’s going on 077B3B08-5648-4C3B-9771-72D59831ABAD.thumb.png.055ea63e04afbf5af14764e592e674a3.png

Well, those are some of the most genuinely unpleasant pieces of fat art I’ve seen in a while. Crude, unflattering, barely resembling the subject in question. It might just be I find that immobility shit personally revolting (no shame if it’s your thing!),  but at any rate I do not begrudge her the disgust. The tone of the post is haha funny, but seriously that’s gotta play bad havoc on body image issues, and I’m genuinely sorry that she had to see that as a representative of fat admiration communities. 

16 minutes ago, Siodmak said:

Well, those are some of the most genuinely unpleasant pieces of fat art I’ve seen in a while. Crude, unflattering, barely resembling the subject in question. It might just be I find that immobility shit personally revolting (no shame if it’s your thing!),  but at any rate I do not begrudge her the disgust. The tone of the post is haha funny, but seriously that’s gotta play bad havoc on body image issues, and I’m genuinely sorry that she had to see that as a representative of fat admiration communities. 

Also, one other thing, hasn’t this happened before with Emma Blackery?

1. Extremely online celebrity woman discovers badly made, exploitative fat art.

2. Woman is justifiably upset/bewildered/grossed out. 

3. Artist nukes account in fear.

4. Woman becomes more self-conscious and neurotic about her body.

5. Rinse, repeat, GOTO 1

6 hours ago, Siodmak said:

Also, one other thing, hasn’t this happened before with Emma Blackery?

1. Extremely online celebrity woman discovers badly made, exploitative fat art.

2. Woman is justifiably upset/bewildered/grossed out. 

3. Artist nukes account in fear.

4. Woman becomes more self-conscious and neurotic about her body.

5. Rinse, repeat, GOTO 1

When I was wee, I used to look up my celebrity crushes and kinks to see what stories would come up, but I discovered that these are some of the worst the FA community has to offer. Celebrity kink stuff isn’t bad on purpose, it’s bad because most early writers (think pre-teens) start by writing fanfiction. This is because the source content is already there for reference. It’s when they mature that they gain the skills to make original content. I’m guilty of this 😬

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boredashell

vogue is actually pretty lax on airbrushing so i think these are actually pretty accurate