Billie Eilish

Guest tumlover

Guest You have a belly
3 minutes ago, bellymon said:

Uhhhh....yes there is? 🤨

I mean...you can argue that it might not last to age 18-19 but baby fat is a real thing.

Of course literal b a b i e s have a particular fat distribution pattern, but many kids are skinny, including my old self. Children are not fatter than adults. Fat kids are fat kids.

2 hours ago, ello11 said:

Billie_Eilish_2.jpg

Billie_Eilish_4.jpg

Billie_Eilish_1.jpg

Billie_Eilish_3.jpg

she def seems to be tryna suck it in, too. 

girl’s an upside-down pyramid of chub. 

she’s already giving kat dennings a run for the money in the pudding body/flabby arm/huge breast department. can only imagine with time...

would love to see the rolls when she sits down in that outfit hahaha. 

Guest You have a belly
16 hours ago, washyourhands said:

she def seems to be tryna suck it in, too. 

Yeah, i noticed that too. She's sucking it in like her life depended on it, but with uneven results, you might say.

She knows all eyes are on her body.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest tumlover

New vid.

Not much to see besides her thicc figure showing through her cardigan. BUT I think this is a response to everyone calling her fat, and it's literally just her stealing and eating food the whole vid lol

22 minutes ago, superweightgain said:

If you are gonna post a video at least give us the relevant timemarks. I hate having to sit through a whole video where simply seeing a picture is much faster. Youtube is such annoying time-waster in that sense. So if you don't want to screencap the relevant part, please at least tell us the timemarks.

Chill...

Just mute the video and do something else while you watch.

Guest tumlover
1 hour ago, superweightgain said:

If you are gonna post a video at least give us the relevant timemarks. I hate having to sit through a whole video where simply seeing a picture is much faster. Youtube is such annoying time-waster in that sense. So if you don't want to screencap the relevant part, please at least tell us the timemarks.

Yeah chill out mate lol. 

As i said in my post, theres no real "money shot" in the vid. Its just her looking hot and eating food. 

2 hours ago, tumlover said:

New vid.

Not much to see besides her thicc figure showing through her cardigan. BUT I think this is a response to everyone calling her fat, and it's literally just her stealing and eating food the whole vid lol

You know how many times i thought of just doing the exact thing when the mall closes... like hit up a bunch of food stands grab some snacks n stuff hahaha 

Guest Brad1431010
4 hours ago, tumlover said:

New vid.

this was very hot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, Forum Lurker said:

Haven't posted anything on Curvage in a long time but felt these really needed to be shared...

Thank you, sir. Please all enjoy these wonderful gifs with sound:

20201201_132651.gif

https://redgifs.com/watch/drearyagedblackfly

20201201_132134.gif

https://redgifs.com/watch/wildlimitedfireant

20201201_132340.gif

https://redgifs.com/watch/wigglyinfatuatedjay

BlueChubbyJellyfish-size_restricted.thumb.gif.447e5b00aebabeb77925b9fe4d9c3939.gif

https://redgifs.com/watch/bluechubbyjellyfish

:D

Guest xxxmisguided
On 5/23/2020 at 5:02 PM, Bmo94494 said:

Ha! Do you see something I can't? There is absolutely nothing visible. And by the way she isn't thick at all. Smh at these incredibly mild gain threads. 

Someone finally fuckin said it 😂

Guest tumlover
5 hours ago, xxxmisguided said:

Someone finally fuckin said it 😂

Just get off the thread then lol. Everyone has different preferences. Not everyone is looking for a 100lb gain

• 2 weeks later...