Billie Eilish

Guest tumlover

Guest tumlover
2 hours ago, Angry_Jezuz said:

that's an old photo unless she is currently in australia right now....

Why would that mean she's in Australia? She posted it on her story yesterday... 

Guest tumlover
14 minutes ago, hiro said:

The person who took the screenshot is apparently on an Australian cell network. Dude thought Billie took the screenshot.

Oh lol

Yeah I'm from Aus 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tumlover

Yeah sorry. I know none of this is much to feast on, but it's better than nothing i guess. 

Can actually see a tiny bit of side chub on this one if you look closely lmao

• Curvage Model

Lol rich kids getting richer and enjoying the benefits of nepotism

Edited by goodgirlgrow
I’m just in a bitchy mood and dislike her. Anyway: I hope she chubs up even more. Even if I dislike her, she’s hot af and I love that she dresses like a sumo wrestler

1 hour ago, Brenda said:

No one is forcing you to click on the thread. Stop being a bitch.

Too true  so many get like this and I don’t understand why it’s not like this thread is called Billie Eilish MASSIVE gain it is just called Billie Eilish and yeah it probably is a small gain really but what is wrong with enjoy it 

3 hours ago, Dogman said:

Too true  so many get like this and I don’t understand why it’s not like this thread is called Billie Eilish MASSIVE gain it is just called Billie Eilish and yeah it probably is a small gain really but what is wrong with enjoy it 

My problem is that it's too small of a gain to be even considered. It doesn't belong on this site.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Bmo94494 said:

My problem is that it's too small of a gain to be even considered. It doesn't belong on this site.

wrong err GIF

This site isn't solely about gains, this site is about the celebration of curvy women. Although she's mostly wearing baggy things, one cannot doubt that Billie Eilish is indeed a curvy woman.

And while we're talking about it, let me remind you of our TOS:

3. Don't Judge People's Tastes

3.1 - Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is fat. If someone doesn't measure up to your expectation, please don't start complaining they're not fat enough. Similarly, if you find someone repulsively fat, please keep it to yourself.

Please stick to our rules and stop visiting this thread if the content isn't for you, thank you.

Guest JigglyArms

It IS a fact that Billie has not gained anything noticable, but this thread should remain active and updated anyways in the event she does.

20 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

It IS a fact that Billie has not gained anything noticable, but this thread should remain active and updated anyways in the event she does.

What are you guys talking about? In the last pictures she has a big double chin and looks way thicker. She is not fat but is chubby.

2 hours ago, superweightgain said:

What are you guys talking about? In the last pictures she has a big double chin and looks way thicker. She is not fat but is chubby.

...she certainly is not thin

her neck’s already gone...