Billie Eilish

Guest tumlover

Guest JigglyArms
1 hour ago, Brenda said:

uh

okay

first off, don't get me wrong, im totally wet rn

BUT

that's weird, going from insanely baggy clothes to... that???

i don't know, it's almost unnerving lol

Thats the point, isnt the audio something about being judged about your body? And also everything she reveals is just covered by the dark water a few seconds earlier.

2 hours ago, Brenda said:

uh

okay

first off, don't get me wrong, im totally wet rn

BUT

that's weird, going from insanely baggy clothes to... that???

i don't know, it's almost unnerving lol

I know, right?? I mean, she’s not showing all that much compared to some music videos, but it’s enough to show some definite (and mind-boggingly hot) heft in the chest department — and the fact that she’s never really shown it off before just makes it so much more enticing :) Oh and the girls in the audience squealing when she begins to pull her top off just adds to the epicness :) 

Maybe this has something to do with it?? https://www.popbuzz.com/music/artists/billie-eilish/news/tank-top-picture-boobs-elle-interview/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, Forum Lurker said:

Obviously it's pretty hard to tell and I could be wrong but, to my eyes at least, it definitely looks like she could have a bit of a belly pushing up against her shirt. In the first pic especially it seems like something is pressing up against it and her hand is resting on it as well

Screenshot_20200220-205539_Gallery.jpg

christ you can tell by her sausage fingers that when she sits she spreads. when will those dinner rolls ever make their debut. 

she

is

squishee 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JigglyArms
18 hours ago, John Smith said:

billie eilish bobs_1.gif

billie eilish bobs_2.gif

Uhh....isnt everything in this video pre-18? The vid itself was posted before she turned 18.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...