HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Doin great, Dear and looking lovely as ever!! Keep stuffing away and working out those legs and butt of yours, @HungrylilKitty!!!! 😍

Thank you Marshall...guess what I found in my hamper last night..my measuring tape 🎉🥳🎊

I thought I lost it, so I can give you guys updated measurements..woohoo! 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

How's everyone been? I miss all my forum followers.. you guys always motivate me to post & gain more 💕

Hey, I been dealing with a dumpster fire and will be hopefully will be returning to regular post in the near future.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

That's GREAT news, @HungrylilKitty! Gonna be a fun video!!

Thank you 🥰

1 hour ago, Andy501 said:

@HungrylilKitty you are the most beautiful, keep shining with your sexy body and beautiful smile, you will always have my support and good vibes

💚🤍❤️

Awwww, thank you so much sweetie pie 💕

1 hour ago, Maverick500 said:

I hope your doing good beautiful I look forward to seeing you gain weight every pound you gain makes you look that much more beautiful 🥰🥰🥰

Thanks so much 😁💕

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Jo77 said:

Hey you 😊 you look so amazing! How does it feel that your belly is growing so big?!

It can def get in the way of everything lol ..I can no longer shave down there lol ..after I eat and look down when I'm standing I can't see my feet lol

Guest koVSect

Your new profile pić looks great. The shape of your body is getting more and more beautiful. I really like your hairstyle 😃 Keep up the good work ;)

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)