HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, nikeboy1169 said:

This is my favorite place on earth. That crease right above the hooohaa where the fat starts hanging!!! 
You are a goddess

Lol at the hoohaa, thanks @nikeboy1169 😅😋💕

1 minute ago, Andy501 said:

Beautiful woman, How not to be in love with her 😍😍😍

Awwwww, you're so precious thank you sweetie pies 🥰

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, mattitude said:

Beautiful! I love how as you've gained weight your body has maintained it's shape! (sort of 😜)

Awww thank you 💕

4 hours ago, mt_cyrus said:

damn, what happened to the "truth or dare?"!! I slacked off, not checking this thread for a few days but what about everyone else?!! 

I'm still down! 

I don't know why it's dead lately either..guys post something & I'll respond..I'm always online 🥰

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, whiteheartlane said:

Love the new profile pic you look great. Also appreciating the belly pics would love to see the difference after a meal if that's before 😍 

*edit

How do you keep your V's after gaining that much weight?! you're blessed with incredible genes! 

Thank you so much sweetie 🥰 my friend comments on my V all the time lol she's like "how do you still have a V?!" Lol ..I didn't know I had one until I got healthy and ate regularly ..I've gained all this weight without really trying expect for the last 15lbs cause all I've been doing is ordering out fast food lol 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)