HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Secretsquirrel

There’s something about the dimples and craters that’s so raw and animalistic in its attractiveness. What a figure..😍

I'm a feederism, but this fetish got me into trouble.

My ex-girlfriend's hobby was dancing. She was 5 '5 "her body fat is about 15%, she never tells me her weight, I guess it is 120 pounds. She doesn't go to the gym. She dances instead of strength training and cardio.

I think she has over self-discipline. I didn't ask her to be a BBW, just hope she can gain some weight (both muscle and fat) and be healthy and happy. But she thought I was trying to ruin her shape. If I make her a big lunch, she'll even skip dinner.

Not surprisingly, she left me. I respect her aesthetic. I don't regret to tell her what I think. I want to be honest.

After all, feederism are in the minority, and wikipedia only has a very simple description of them. When I express this idea on a date with someone, most girls would felt wired and  incomprehensible. Sometimes, I feel lonely.

On 5/25/2020 at 1:06 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Counting calories and kicking their own ass in the gym every day is self abuse....put the dumbells down and frikkin LIVE!  Yes having a rock hard body's hot (if you're a man) but I prefer my men with meat too ...and guys prefer meat as well. I'm now 100% convinced now that women are meant to be soft & curvy ..they just look so much more feminine that way. 

This is just my own personal opinion & comes from my own personal experience..I will never ever slave in the gym again ...everything in moderation *except for food) lol 

I completely agree and I think you are absolutely GORGEOUS!!

When I just saw those photos, my glasses suddenly fogged up from the steam that ran through me!  REQUEST: Please don't discard those garments.  One of the most exciting turn ons for us Fat Admirers is OUTGROWN clothing.  Especially like when I saw that seam stretching and splitting on those superhot jeans recently.  Lady, no wonder you stay continuously in the TOP TEN list week after week since you started !!!  💕😀 👍

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)