HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

I try to make sure to do something I enjoy every day.  I play a lot of games online to feel connected to people (at least a bit).  Having goals and things to do keeps me from getting too bored, but it is always a struggle.  It's OK to feel things, this is a strange time.  Do what you have to do to take care of you is the best plan.

17 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I think I'm gonna try twerking in some tight booty shorts for you guys .. 

I'm going stir crazy inside 24/7 without a car ..depression's setting in so bad, what are you guys doing to stay sane? 

My fiance (my feeder) and I aren't getting along..he's been so distant lately & it's making all of this worse for me 😔💔 

Besides I'm at the biggest I've ever been & it's like he doesn't even appreciate it ..I wake up with stomach pains cause my body's in over drive digesting all the food I've been eating. 

one of the biggest things you can do is just get outside. If possible, take whatever you're doing inside and try doing it outside; reading, laying down, eating, whatever.

Honestly one of the only things that has gotten me through this is that the weather is getting nicer and I'm able to actually be outside without being completely bundled up. You sunning yourself would make an amazing pic set or video as well ;)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Secretsquirrel said:

Wow, I love that you have a method other than just force feeding yourself. They say you cant target or “spot” train/gain a specific area. But I disagree. It just takes patience and a plan. You look great, and it’s so refreshing to see a skinny model type woman choose to put on weight. It’s important to stay flexible too, for circulation. being fat doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to touch your toes! It’s important! You’re awesome. Walking video would be sweet. Camera just  below your booty. 👌🏼

Exactly..I don't believe in that also..just like when you work out and you eat a protein packed meal ...you do that before and after you workout that certain muscle group to feed that muscle..why not feed your muscles extra of everything in sight lol 

The most important thing for you is to remember how beautiful and strong you are, even if your feeder/bf is distant right now. You became a strong and amazing women by yourself and how you were raised.... you’ve got this and it’s only going to get better. 

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm going stir crazy inside 24/7 without a car ..depression's setting in so bad, what are you guys doing to stay sane? 

My fiance (my feeder) and I aren't getting along..he's been so distant lately & it's making all of this worse for me 😔💔 

Besides I'm at the biggest I've ever been & it's like he doesn't even appreciate it ..I wake up with stomach pains cause my body's in over drive digesting all the food I've been eating. 

I'm not sure how serious your depression is and none of us know exactly what you're going through but I have a lot of life experiences and I'd like to help you in any way I can.  It just doesn't feel right to get too personal on a forum around curvage.  Feel free to message me and maybe we can talk but I'll give some general advice here.  In regards to staying sane, I  think you should open your mind to positive activities that you don't typically do or even think of doing.  If you want to gain weight but in a fun and really enjoyable way try looking up some new recipes and diving into the world of cooking.  If there's something you really enjoy I'm sure you can find out how to make it and use all sorts of tricks/tools on how to make it more easily.  Obviously it will take some practice but I could easily see you cooking up a wonderful dinner for your family and impressing with your culinary skills.  

You could also take up reading or indoor gardening, something you've been wanting to learn about that you never got to.  It's actually a fact that indoor plants improve mood.  I also wonder if you have a lot of close friends or friends you haven't talked to in a while that you can call or even video chat.  I'd avoid some social media if you're not talking to others or being active on it, cause that can set in depression easily as well.  This is especially true if you have a bad habit of constantly checking it.  I used to be on facebook everyday and constantly view my feed and others and it's easy to get negative because you compare yourself to others and develop a negative self-image.  Stopping that and being in control of when I check (maybe once a month) has instantly made me feel so much better every day.  The key is to believe you don't care what others think and that's something that takes time to process.  It's so worth it if you have ever dealt with anxiety of any form.
If you don't have anyone to talk to I'd be willing to be someone to talk to and listen.  I promise I'm genuine and as gorgeous as you are, I care much more about personality/mental health and if you're improving yourself and happy with yourself.  

I can go on and on with ideas but look into yoga too.  I think that would be great for dealing with your body aches from the gain and I'm going to tell you my opinion.  I think you should take a break from gaining for a few days if you find your body is not feeling good, to adjust and build up muscle to accommodate all the changes.  Other ideas include dancing or getting body moving in front of the tv with get active videos,  it'll help you sleep better and keep your butt toned.  Squats and leg workouts I think you should do more of, why not.  I actually admire how strong your legs and butt look and do agree with you that you should avoid getting it flabby by doing some workouts every week.  I actually find thighs like yours to be incredibly sexy, and thicc thighs and butt is indicative of super womanly power.  I kid you not I think most of us love big hips and curves cause it shows you have what it takes to be very strong mate and support a family, and I think that's hot.  Interestingly it can be well admired but in restrictively friendly way if that makes any sense. 

Hope this helps, if not feel free to fully ignore it.  I only ask you take notice of your decisions and how you feel as a result of them and to remember that for next time.  That can lead to wonderful decisions that get you excited even to Seize the day and be positive without needing anyone except yourself and be on a path to genuine happiness.  Like I said before, feel free to message me here if you want to talk more. 

18 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

ANY OTHER ideas for the not so wealthy ?? ..my food stamps don't hit til the 18th maybe then I'll attempt the fridge binge..if I don't get in trouble 

On 5/9/2020 at 5:43 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

20200508_153257.thumb.jpg.815f2b5a69f84adb68b89865f4f442f6.jpg

You could dance or exercise in this outfit. Maybe you doing squats with the camera at a low angle, would be fun to see how your booty moves :)  

On 9/5/2020 at 10:26, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL, en realidad tengo una hermana gemela pero ella quiere ser súper delgada 😒 😑

This having a skinny twin sister can be a great video. Your sister is surprised with how fat and big your body has become and that turns her on ... envy your big boobs, then she also decides that it would be good for her to get fat and you 2 start to eat, you eat much more than her but she with her slim body can't keep up with you then you force her to eat more although logically this is just a fantasy making a video of sexual content with your sister is super strange hahaha

Guest miguelitoone_4
On 5/9/2020 at 9:18 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Shame he's not appreciating the fact that you've gained weight to somehow please him, the love and effort you've put onto this. Hopefully he gets to see it. He is a very lucky man. 

I do hope all gets sorted out between you two soon.

Hang in there and hugs!

• Curvage Model

Hey guys, how's everyone been? Sorry I've been MIA for a bit..I just needed a break that's all. Everything with me is going well. I hope you guys are doing okay too 👍😁💕

Check out what my bedroom looks like right now lol..I saw this ad on Instagram for orblamp and just had to get it lol..it took a month to arrive but well worth it, my room looks like a galaxy fantasy lol... the fog/clouds constantly moves and the stars twinkle..it also hooks up to bluetooth for music as well ..the things I do to spice up the bedroom lol 

20200513_175700.thumb.jpg.21327d66ecf958c650440e146172fa52.jpg

20200513_162937.thumb.jpg.c19a278d2518c0c5febdc348da20525a.jpg

20200513_180203.thumb.jpg.907d8dfaefaa6939ddf0e96c2a265043.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys, how's everyone been? Sorry I've been MIA for a bit..I just needed a break that's all. Everything with me is going well. I hope you guys are doing okay too 👍😁💕

Check out what my bedroom looks like right now lol..I saw this ad on Instagram for orblamp and just had to get it lol..it took a month to arrive but well worth it, my room looks like a galaxy fantasy lol... the fog/clouds constantly moves and the stars twinkle..it also hooks up to bluetooth for music as well ..the things I do to spice up the bedroom lol 

20200513_175700.thumb.jpg.21327d66ecf958c650440e146172fa52.jpg

20200513_162937.thumb.jpg.c19a278d2518c0c5febdc348da20525a.jpg

20200513_180203.thumb.jpg.907d8dfaefaa6939ddf0e96c2a265043.jpg

That is ok, take all the time you need. We are here for you.

Also, dude, that is an amazing projection lamp. Now you can spend every night under the stars.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)