HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

Since this is my thread, I need to vent but MY GOSH I just love everything I do being copied 🙄😑...like that saying goes "They can steal your recipe, but the sauce won't taste the same" ..this literally only goes for 1 being lol ...every other girl on curvage is their own individual bad ass 👍💕 anywho...on a positive note, here's some photos I took tonight, enjoy! 

Picture_20200421_233855465.thumb.jpg.a6eaf36cef431e9e8a6e73f40486461b.jpg

20200421_234615.thumb.jpg.ace01604ddb0e4b3acffce539eb048c4.jpg

Picture_20200421_234059794.thumb.jpg.b1f485ee9a2d04342c626a2d0e241323.jpg

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, MarshallT said:

Love you, @HungrylilKitty! Perfect body, lovely personality! Keep bein' and doin' you! 🥰

Awwwww, I will cry Marshie, thanks luv 🥰 ..I wish people would know I'm not snobby at all, please tell them what a goofy nerd I am on the phone, lol 😅💕

You're big everywhere now, it's incredible! Your butt is forming a crease at tthe bottom of your back! And I love to see those little chubby fingers of yours caressing the soft layers of fat on your body!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Hush said:

You're big everywhere now, it's incredible! Your butt is forming a crease at tthe bottom of your back! And I love to see those little chubby fingers of yours caressing the soft layers of fat on your body!

Hush! Oh how I've missed you! 🥰 thank you so much for stopping by ..I've never been so motivated to be becoming a 220lb fatty with a 60 inch ass! 

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow that is hot. Can hardly see your toes!! Love it.

I wouldn't be upset if you didn't wear pants at all. :) I am sure your feeder would feel the same way.

Good going with the ice cream. Don't forget to follow sweet with something salty. :) 

My feeder is home, I'm begging him to make me one of his infamous big greasy buttery cheesey grilled cheese sandwiches 🤤💕

• Curvage Model
Just now, Tastic1 said:

Rub your belly saying that you are so hungry, that you can feel yourself wasting away. He will jump to attention. :)

I just literally LOL'd, you're genius! He's currently in the shower right now but as soon as he gets out, it's on! LOL ❤

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)