HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, regbill said:

Emoji Love GIF by moodman

Awww @regbillΒ I wuv you too πŸ₯°

7 minutes ago, snapper said:

I love nothing more in the world than having a round belly on top of me and reaching around to grab a big handful of booty.Β 

That's so hot haha thank you for the input, I love hearing how into chubby girls guys are πŸ˜‹ makes me feel so much better about myself πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’•

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Β 

53 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This made me laugh, guys do you like when your girl is heavy on top of you? πŸ˜‹Β I used to be so tiny, now my booty takes up his whole lap πŸ˜‹πŸ’•

20200322_111655.thumb.jpg.4e21f6b55b411457841bfe4fbc68ad77.jpg

Oh man, that’s funny because it’s true. My gf kind of just gained 100+ over a year....this pretty much says it all!!

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This made me laugh, guys do you like when your girl is heavy on top of you? πŸ˜‹Β I used to be so tiny, now my booty takes up his whole lap πŸ˜‹πŸ’•

Yeah I love feeling how heavy she is, she's got 30-40 lbs on me and she more than overfills my lap when she sits on me and I love picking her up, it's like my favourite kind of workout. If she was gaining like you it be like a progressive overload as she gets heavier

Guest riank
1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Ya every gf i ever had puts on 60-100 lbs when with me i love having her on top feeling all her weight on my grabbing any fat i can and giving a good squeeze 🀀

• Curvage Model
On 3/22/2020 at 10:33 PM, mgordon43 said:

Those swollen belly pics are amazing. I can’t believe how you stuffed yourself. That’s dedication!! Β Can’t wait to see where the weight settles.....I’m betting on that sexy ass!!

Haha you're correct and my belly πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ’•

On 3/22/2020 at 11:28 PM, ylledeuce said:

When a skinny woman is on top...she can mostly control the depth of the thrusts because she isn't fighting the inertia of heavy breasts, stomach and ass coming downward. When a woman with some heft is on top...her downward thrusts get EVERY inch buried inside her. EVERY time😁 It's magical...

Mmm damn that's hot!Β 

6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Ok each reaction I get = a belly rub, I'd love to get to 100 reactions & then I'll make a video of me stuffing myself with a whole pizza while in my undies tomorrow niteΒ πŸ˜‹πŸ‘ŒπŸ’•

Despite Curvage only showing that I liked this post once, I can assure you I just pressed the like button 1,000 times.....

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, vautrin said:

Despite Curvage only showing that I liked this post once, I can assure you I just pressed the like button 1,000 times.....

You're adorable lol, thank you! ..I've got the perfect pizza eating outfit lingerie set too πŸ₯°

Guest markb

Thats a sexy jelly belly right there.I can see you already walking around the mall jiggling wobbling all over the place πŸ˜„ Such a piggy oink oink

Guest bigbellyboy444

kitty your belly has gotten so much softer! i bet youre having fun squeezing, touching it all the timeΒ :wub:

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)