HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Oh woah with your booty being 46” inches now I’m sure those pants were about to burst it you made any sudden movements! Are you buying a couple sizes up to grow into that this point?

Lol! Yeah I've gotta upgrade in my clothes so often I can't hold onto anything for long lol ..Size 16 is new to me so is XL ..1X Is considered plus size, so I'm right on the verge of shopping in the plus size section 🥰

2 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

Just want to say you're gorgeous, and I really appreciate it that you update often and interact with folks here. It's great that you've become truly part of the community and not just a model.

What a sweet thing to say, I love people..people in general give me energy ..I was born a twin so I'm used to having someone around 24/7 ..I can't stand being alone. Since my bf is always at work and I'm home alone I enjoy interacting with everyone on here 🥰 & if you guys are purchasing my content I think it's only fair to interact and show my appreciation 😊 I never want to come off as a snob cause that's so far from the truth about me. I can be complimented all day long but all my insecurities are still there, that's what's made me so humble 😊 so I encourage anyone who's too afraid to comment or message me to do so, I'm actually very kind ..a lot of people are shocked by that Haha 

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Have you tried on any 1X clothing just to see how it fits you now? If you buy XL maternity clothes that could help them last longer. More often you buy clothes the less money you have to spend on food.

Don't worry my fiance buys the food :P ..I pay the electric each month and he buys the food ..it's not fair but he doesn't mind lol 

the past 2 weeks however I've been buying fast food non stop with my own money I've been making off curvage, so you guys supporting me helps me eat extra :P I couldn't have gained all the weight I have without you guys 🥰

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Wait fiancé..that’s exciting when did you two get engaged?

Lol you're making me laugh, you're sweet haha ..We've been engaged for a year now 😊 I call him my bf a lot but he is indeed my fiance 🥰

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

When is the big day? Might have to buy a wedding dress a week before so you know it will fit...especially with how quickly you are expanding currently!

Lol! True!..well we haven't picked a date but I'd like it to be sometime soon ..I've been saying I don't want a big ceremony just something with our closest friends n family 

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, xavierpp7 said:

If you met your fiancé on curvage, does that mean you were already into gaining and on this site before you met, or did he motivate your entire gain?

Hmm? I didn't meet him on curvage sweetie ..we were friends before we started dating. 2 years ago we started dating but I've known him since 2016. When we first started dating in 2018 I had found him surfing the website curvage on his phone and I asked him about it...this was after he would write me erotic stories about how he'd be turned on by my big belly after feeding me lol ..so that was my first clue he liked feeding girls and giving them big bellies ..then I found him on curvage and asked him about it and he told me what it was so that's when I kinda understood he had a fetish and since I was gaining weight already it worked out perfectly and we've been having a lot of fun watching me put on weight and since I decided to join curvage he's been very supportive :) hes loving that you guys are helping me gain and not just him anymore lol 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, xavierpp7 said:

Thanks for answering, I misunderstood a previous comment about him already being on curvage

It's okay! ..I worded it the same way while answering your question and I'm like ooh this is why he thought that haha & changed it for you,  my apologies 😙💕

Guest Fatlvr19
1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Yes these new size 16 jeans I just bought 👌💕

Need to see that bootilicious peach in those jeans 😜

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)