HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

I want to hear about your sister’s pregnancy. Sounds like she’s gained some even though it was short lived?

Yes she went up to 170 ..then after the baby she was around 168 and around that time I weighed the same..it was cool I was finally the same weight as her, I hadn't been for years 😖 but now she's back down to 140 ...boo! ..I think her goal is 125..when mine is 225 🤭

Wow even your fingers and your wrists look fat in that las pic!

Abd that story with your sister is pretty hot, how do you feel being the fat sister?

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, jonasctba said:

Being fat has its cons like jeans don't fit anymore, but it's so nice to see how fat you are getting

Exactly,  when you can find a pair of jeans that fit and when you're wearing them they don't even feel like they're on you..it's like hitting the jackpot lol ..that's why I insist on wearing leggings..I can grow inches before I start to notice 😅

1 minute ago, Hush said:

Wow even your fingers and your wrists look fat in that las pic!

Abd that story with your sister is pretty hot, how do you feel being the fat sister?

Yes! LOL my ring size has gone up 2 sizes! 

I've always been the skinnier twin by 10 lbs always growing up ..it's kinda bizzare

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Exactly,  when you can find a pair of jeans that fit and when you're wearing them they don't even feel like they're on you..it's like hitting the jackpot lol ..that's why I insist on wearing leggings..I can grow inches before I start to notice 😅

I really know how you're feeling, I'm starting losing my favorite clothes because I'm getting too fat for them

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Hush said:

Yeah must be weird to have a look at your former self when looking at your thin sister. But you're so hot now! Please never stop overeating!

It really is, when I was 170 and she was 145 I felt gigantic around her lol

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jonasctba said:

I really know how you're feeling, I'm starting losing my favorite clothes because I'm getting too fat for them

Awww 😓 well guys clothes are pretty comfy if you're into the athletic look 😋 gosh that's like wearing pjs 24/7 ..hell yeah! 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, jonasctba said:

Yeah, you're right. I love the feeling of being fat but just now I'm really discovering myself and the site is helping me a lot.

Awwww, I love that 🥰 I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to or vent etc. My days are pretty lonely cause my fiance's at work so 9/10 times I'm likely to answer your messages 

5 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, I love that 🥰 I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to or vent etc. My days are pretty lonely cause my fiance's at work so 9/10 times I'm likely to answer your messages 

Aww thanks Kitty, if you are free I'd love to chat with you. It would be awesome 🥰

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

What size are these pants? They look like they would rip if you bent over!

They are a size 13 😅 some brands carry large 

I got these size 16 the other day & they fit perfectly 

20200223_214038.thumb.jpg.0e7f42feedc77ec2b83c8edfd725feab.jpg

20200223_214247.thumb.jpg.b693c156d36d5cb28e7992e4ac7f2076.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

They are a size 13 😅 some brands carry large 

I got these size 16 the other day & they fit perfectly 

20200223_214038.thumb.jpg.0e7f42feedc77ec2b83c8edfd725feab.jpg

Oh woah with your booty being 46” inches now I’m sure those pants were about to burst it you made any sudden movements! Are you buying a couple sizes up to grow into that this point?

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)