HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Wow multiple times. You didn’t learn from the first time? You probably slightly enjoy it because it means your ass is growing huge.

LOL it was the only clothes I had ...my ass and inner thighs lol ...my inner thighs have gotten so many stretch marks from my recent 22 lb weight gain cause this is the heaviest I've ever been by far 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Does your ass bounce when you walk now?

Yes! Lol but it's always bounced, I've had a bubble butt as a baby ..if we were allowed to post nudes I'd love to share my embarrassing nude baby photo every mother takes 🤣

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Do you find yourself getting stuck in seats at movie theaters or airplane seats?

I'm not that big yet 😋 I just got into a size XL in clothes 

4 minutes ago, regbill said:

You know I'm biased when to your before and after pics.😉

Haha yesss ;) xox

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Some more before & afters, I bought out the cringey photos lol enjoy! 🥰

Wow, what a gaining journey so far!  Probably the majority of big girls on here started out somewhat chubby or have been bigger their whole lives, it is so amazing to see you starting out so skinny and ending up with such incredible curves!  It will be awesome when your current pics are the "before" pics and you are even curvier and sexier!

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, idluvr said:

Wow, what a gaining journey so far!  Probably the majority of big girls on here started out somewhat chubby or have been bigger their whole lives, it is so amazing to see you starting out so skinny and ending up with such incredible curves!  It will be awesome when your current pics are the "before" pics and you are even curvier and sexier!

Thank you sweetie 🥰

Guest bigbellyboy444
35 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've got so many sexy outfits and lingerie to model for you guys 🥰

Wow HLK you spoil us  🥰

are you finding that even stretchy spandexy clothes are getting too small for you??

• Curvage Model
54 minutes ago, bigbellyboy444 said:

Wow HLK you spoil us  🥰

are you finding that even stretchy spandexy clothes are getting too small for you??

Yes some of my older clothes I can't get past my knees..they're like clothes for children lol

37 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

How did your bf bring up to you that he was into curvy girls?

I found him on curvage! LOL

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Does he help you with your gain? Bring you food and encourage you to eat?

Yes all the time, he makes sure I don't skip a meal, trust me he's on me! Lol ..he's been feeding me since he first met me which I thought was so sweet. 

• Curvage Model

You guys are gonna be blown away by how much I weigh now! Yes I've put on inches, but I've put on pounds too! ...I just uploaded a pic set with a weight reveal, all that fast food I've been eating has paid off lol I'm gonna be at my short term goal in no time :P

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, jonasctba said:

If I'm really impressed what you gained so far, now imagine how fat you are in this new video. I hope you get even fatter everyday

😅 that's for sure happening..it's pretty scary how close I am to my short term goal 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)