HungrylilKitty ā™” Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE šŸš«)

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm just gonna keep going :) who knows where I'll be but I'm just gonna keep eating :PĀ I'd love to reach 50 inches as a short term goal.

Have you tried combining your eating with drinking heavy creamer or other high calorie drinks? Iā€™m sure that will help you reach your short term goal quickly!

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Have you tried combining your eating with drinking heavy creamer or other high calorie drinks? Iā€™m sure that will help you reach your short term goal quickly!

I haven't but I do goĀ through coffee creamer in a week lolĀ 

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Have you ever popped a button after eating in public? LolĀ 

LOL yes! My jeans..the zipper wouldn't stop going down either lol

3 minutes ago, Lucas281 said:

Have you gotten into milkshakes yet?

Nope not yet :)

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, Jo77 said:

You look so amazing šŸ˜Š I think itā€™s time to walk around in that Bikini nowĀ 

I posted a pic set in my bikini :)

31 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Or split your pants on accident picking up something?

Lol yes that's happened!Ā 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm just gonna keep going :) who knows where I'll be but I'm just gonna keep eating :PĀ I'd love to reach 50 inches as a short term goal.

I thoroughly enjoy the fact that 50 inches is a ā€œshort term goalā€. Canā€™t wait to see you blossom into your long term goals. Those curves of yours are in for a voluptuous ride šŸ„°šŸ˜

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Do you wear an XL in everything now? How do those fit now?

Yes and large in brands that run big ..XL fits nicely ..I just got into this size ..some larges are way too smallĀ 

54 minutes ago, Fatlvr19 said:

You look amazing!!Ā How does it make you feel knowing your body is getting bigger and rounder? Excited I hope šŸ˜

Yes very exciting :) it's growing so fast I've got tiger stripes all over me nowĀ 

4 minutes ago, Borcjon said:

I thoroughly enjoy the fact that 50 inches is a ā€œshort term goalā€. Canā€™t wait to see you blossom into your long term goals. Those curves of yours are in for a voluptuous ride šŸ„°šŸ˜

Ahaha thank you ..I love gaining cause the more I gain the more thick and sexy I feel ..I dont feel flabby at all, the firmness is what I love..my belly however likes to jiggle lol ..I demonstrate that in all my videos šŸ˜‹

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

Have you always been able to eat a lot or have you slowly increased your appetite as you have gained?

Yes I could always eat a lot ..it hasn't been until recently that my appetite has increased (184.6lbs)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, B/A Creator said:

Look! šŸ˜

20200221_113946.jpg

I ā¤ļø this so much lol thank youĀ 

1 hour ago, Fatlvr19 said:

Do you use any weight gain calorieĀ shakes to speed up your fatty gains? Or is it just good old fashioned food?Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

I just eat often and don't do much ..I used to take 1 - 2 mile walks each night..not anymore lol

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, regbill said:

Your appetite has increased and so have your beautiful curves.ā¤ļø

Thank you šŸ„°

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Stratosphere4.0 said:

Literally dream girl status. I would die to have someone as pretty as you gain!Ā 

You're so sweet, thank you šŸ„°

42 minutes ago, Jo77 said:

Have you experienced your belly hanging out or your pants popping open in public?Ā 

Lol yes theres times my belly wants to pop out & I've gotta adjust my topĀ 

Guest DailyDose

I think you might be heading into officially fat territory soon enough, what do you think? :D You are growing all over so well it's unbelievable! I wonder when you'll start spilling over little chairs if you don't already do šŸ˜³

Also are there any bbw models you're particularly inspired by?

And last thing do you try eating a lot of carbs before sleep?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

14 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I weighed 182Ā ..yes with my recent measurements I've gained inches everywhereĀ 

Lol she was pregnant a year ago and when she had the baby we literally weighed exactly the same...she's recently lost the baby weight though and she's back down to only 140 lbs ...here's a photo when we were both thin..

IMG_5160.thumb.jpg.47bef55e13aacf753210eb3d5f7f20e4.jpg

Looking forward to the growing contrast between you two! šŸ˜˜

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ā™” Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE šŸš«)