HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, mj3200 said:

I think we'd all love to get some details on that one.......

Everyone's been really supportive honestly :) they think I look great ..I really haven't recieved anything negative but my sister did say she wishes I'd lose 10 lbs cause she thinks my blood pressure must be high..I told her it's fine and she's left me a lone since :)

I don't think in clothes you look like a "Fat" girl...just a thicker version of yourself. Of course when you are showing skin, you can see where the added pounds have gone. I have known women that were into fitness...and crossed into weight lifting. They bulked up, thicker everywhere....looked just the way you are showing your added weight now. Of course if you wear something revealing, to show your stomach, it's obvious you've gained a LOT of weight. But I bet if you just wear clothes that aren't skin tight...people may just assume you got into power lifting, or heavy weights. Just my opinion...😁

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Lucas281 said:

That's awesome! You should do a workout video, that would be fun to watch 😂

LOL not a bad idea..you should see me do pilates..I can't lol ..I used to be so good at it ..if my apt had carpet I would definitely make a video of me attempting pilates etc.

Edited by HungrylilKitty

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Wow I just had to post this, I haven't measured my body in 3 1/2 weeks 

I've gained a whole inch on my waist! From 44 inches to 45 inches! 

Picture_20200220_191135539.thumb.jpg.b15e01bdfb48268b633d0027d0b0ebd3.jpg

My booty grew a whole half inch! From 45 inches to 45 1/2 inches! I've almost got a 46 inch booty! 😅🎊🎉

20200220_190535.thumb.jpg.3872dbd224a5a9ce2456ba96c140934a.jpg

You don't stop to get so beautiful in every new post

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

My booty grew a whole half inch! From 45 inches to 45 1/2 inches! I've almost got a 46 inch booty! 😅🎊🎉

What have you been eating to gain so quickly? Do you have a go to drink you enjoy? You have a great attitude and are very interactive with your audience!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

What have you been eating to gain so quickly? Do you have a go to drink you enjoy? You have a great attitude and are very interactive with your audience!

I've been eating NOTHING but fast food 😋

Drink as in alcohol? Anything vodka & thank you ..I try to show how much I appreciate everyone that shows me love..I've met so many sweet guys on here..if I wasn't taken I'd be all over lol ... :P

Edited by HungrylilKitty

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've been eating NOTHING but fast food 😋

Drink as in alcohol? Anything vodka & thank you ..I try to show how much I appreciate everyone that shows me love..I've met so many sweet guys on here..if I wasn't taken I'd be all over lol ... :P

Have you been choosing your food based on what has the highest calories or just whatever sound good at the time?

More so sugary drink or drinks with lots of heavy cream life fancy coffees? Thank you for replying!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

I don't think in clothes you look like a "Fat" girl...just a thicker version of yourself. Of course when you are showing skin, you can see where the added pounds have gone. I have known women that were into fitness...and crossed into weight lifting. They bulked up, thicker everywhere....looked just the way you are showing your added weight now. Of course if you wear something revealing, to show your stomach, it's obvious you've gained a LOT of weight. But I bet if you just wear clothes that aren't skin tight...people may just assume you got into power lifting, or heavy weights. Just my opinion...😁

Yeah but my tummy is beginning to really show..with clothes on my neighbor mistaken me for a pregnant woman lol

2 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

And the measuring pictures....fook'ing sexy as hell!!! 😍

Thank you ;)

2 hours ago, Lucas281 said:

That's awesome! You should do a workout video, that would be fun to watch 😂

I def should! 

2 hours ago, Lucas281 said:

LOL not surprised, you sound like you would pass out after a 20 second run with all that fat

LMAO yep

2 hours ago, jonasctba said:

You don't stop to get so beautiful in every new post

Omg how precious you are 

59 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

How much did you weigh in this picture? Have things changed much since this photo was taken?

I weighed 182 ..yes with my recent measurements I've gained inches everywhere 

36 minutes ago, fatadmir99 said:

ok question. You have  a twin sister.  are you really not so much  "twins" anymore?

Lol she was pregnant a year ago and when she had the baby we literally weighed exactly the same...she's recently lost the baby weight though and she's back down to only 140 lbs ...here's a photo when we were both thin..

IMG_5160.thumb.jpg.47bef55e13aacf753210eb3d5f7f20e4.jpg

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Holy shit there are two of you ?!?!? My god one of my wishes came true 

Lol yes there's 2 of us 😋

We are identical twins, here's when we were little, There was no telling us apart (I'm on the right)

20200221_002615.thumb.jpg.a808bf7fdb19e1080ee9b5329780bf0e.jpg

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Like I said too many times already, all this is too good for the vulgar mortals like us. That one on all four is a already in yhe all of fame, like you. Woww 

Awwww thank you 🥰 you give me the best compliments

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

What is your goal size for your booty? Inches and size if you don’t mind sharing. Definitely one of your more defining features!

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Pawgfan10000 said:

What is your goal size for your booty? Inches and size if you don’t mind sharing. Definitely one of your more defining features!

I'm just gonna keep going :) who knows where I'll be but I'm just gonna keep eating :P I'd love to reach 50 inches as a short term goal.

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)