HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

Kitty's currently laying in bed...she Door Dashed some Denny's again...French toast eggs as uh sage bacon and a New York cheesecake for desert, she literally can't move. Thank God she ate in bed so after eating she could just pass out. Her tummy is aching and it feels like it's ready to pop...its fully expanded. She lays there moaning in pain and she runs her tummy..but a man's touch always feels better ...who wants to come rub Kitty's hard bloated belly? 😇💕🥰 she will purrrr 💕

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Kitty's currently laying in bed...she Door Dashed some Denny's again...French toast eggs as uh sage bacon and a New York cheesecake for desert, she literally can't move. Thank God she ate in bed so after eating she could just pass out. Her tummy is aching and it feels like it's ready to pop...its fully expanded. She lays there moaning in pain and she runs her tummy..but a man's touch always feels better ...who wants to come rub Kitty's hard bloated belly? 😇💕🥰 she will purrrr 💕

That post needs a video.  Wow.  

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Ahhh....to watch an Italian woman plump up😍 First it's your belly....next it'll be your hips. Like watching a mini-series...it just keeps getting better! 

How'd you know I've got Italian in me 😋

Guest B/A Creator
30 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

How'd you know I've got Italian in me 😋

you are what you eat, so, you eat Italian food and you have a little Italian in you 😁🐷😍😋

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, dxm9999 said:

Beautiful!

Thank you 🥰

49 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

You mentioned that you had your Italian nose "altered", but your sister didn't. 😁 Those thick curve genes are there...you're just bringing them out of hiding.

Ooh okay haha :P

9 hours ago, B/A Creator said:

Other B/A 🐷😍

20200220_130415.jpg

20200220_130307.jpg

20200220_125933.jpg

These are awesome thank you! 🥰

• Curvage Model

Wow I just had to post this, I haven't measured my body in 3 1/2 weeks 

I've gained a whole inch on my waist! From 44 inches to 45 inches! 

Picture_20200220_191135539.thumb.jpg.b15e01bdfb48268b633d0027d0b0ebd3.jpg

My booty grew a whole half inch! From 45 inches to 45 1/2 inches! I've almost got a 46 inch booty! 😅🎊🎉

20200220_190535.thumb.jpg.3872dbd224a5a9ce2456ba96c140934a.jpg

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)