HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, jonasctba said:

This angle makes you look even fatter

Lol right! That'll be the angle for a lot of my stuffings  ..I actually finished my whole meal with ease? 

2 hours ago, Randomtasker said:

Wow, you look super adorable in that piggie costume. I'm liking how soft your arms are getting.

Thank you..the ears made me feel cute

2 hours ago, wk2324 said:

Great vid

🥰 thanks! Did you watch it hun..its my fav so far 

1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Damn ain't that the sexiest little pig you ever saw *Oink oink * 🐽

oh i know exactly why ive got this boner GIF

This made me literally LOL

1 hour ago, Geromi16324 said:

😍 all these sexy curves😍

Thank you 😙

1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Got damn..  this the reason my blood pressure is high lol 

Lmao! 😋💕

8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

A screen shot from my new stuffing video (pending approval)

Check out this double chin 🤣😋🐷💕

Picture_20200217_035517966.thumb.jpg.ec23ef0d6b21331994e35399895443a0.jpg

This is the greatest photo ever! You look big everywhere and your belly looks massive along with your thighs🤩 Keep up the great work hun!

• Curvage Model

Here's a few more for you guys 🥰

@Nate 616 okay you're going to make cry haha you are so sweet ..I'm very insecure and still getting used to my body and it's super uplifting when I her compliments like that thank you 💕

This has better lighting:

20200217_112812.thumb.jpg.a8ec6720ae8d85d767553b94cb0e1533.jpg

My belly here 🤣

20200217_112119.thumb.jpg.df8b184c0b02eb6f536773e10dbbc842.jpg

@HungrylilKitty You've got nothing to feel insecure about, the weight you've gained suits you wonderfully, filling you out with such lovely curves all over. 

Its clear that your body is perfect for being big, and you look so gorgeous and sexy with all the fat thats growing on you. 

I know its not so easy to just get rid of such doubting feelings, but its a fact that you amazing and will continue looking amazing as you get bigger and bigger.

16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Here's a few more for you guys 🥰

@Nate 616 okay you're going to make cry haha you are so sweet ..I'm very insecure and still getting used to my body and it's super uplifting when I her compliments like that thank you 💕

This has better lighting:

20200217_112812.thumb.jpg.a8ec6720ae8d85d767553b94cb0e1533.jpg

My belly here 🤣

20200217_112119.thumb.jpg.df8b184c0b02eb6f536773e10dbbc842.jpg

Her face is starting to get chubby 😍😍

Guest DailyDose

It's amazing how well your body is growing, right now with that refined little double chin and thickening thighs you could be in a Peter Paul Reubens painting. :)

I can only describe these added punds as making your body even more womanly and "silky". I can tell that you're only going to look more wonderful as time goes on, I think your gorgeous curves will become a whole lot more to handle with waves of pillowy softness!

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

It's amazing how well your body is growing, right now with that refined little double chin and thickening thighs you could be in a Peter Paul Reubens painting. :)

I can only describe these added punds as making your body even more womanly and "silky". I can tell that you're only going to look more wonderful as time goes on, I think your gorgeous curves will become a whole lot more to handle with waves of pillowy softness!

I will have to check his work out but thank you 🥰 I love the way you described that hehe..you're making me wanna fall asleep on my own body 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know what you have to be insecure about at all. You've gone from a dream body to our dream body and are clearly still growing. Not only that though you seem real nice and cute that's always a killer combination. From that belly and to the sweet little double chin you're getting soft all over, yet still completely flawless. I personal love all the outfits that your outgrowing and hope you don't retire them too soon, or at least give us a look into how they fit in the future. Just carry on as you are and I'm sure you will continue to be a big (and bigger) hit as you are (and grow) :) 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Ryo said:

Me after going through this entire thread. Good god almighty, got me weak in the knees

jordanflu.jpg

🤣🤣🤣💕

9 hours ago, Ryo said:

No but seriously you're like ridiculously stunning. Like holy shit. 😲

Thank you sweetie 🥰

5 hours ago, Monkey said:

I don't know what you have to be insecure about at all. You've gone from a dream body to our dream body and are clearly still growing. Not only that though you seem real nice and cute that's always a killer combination. From that belly and to the sweet little double chin you're getting soft all over, yet still completely flawless. I personal love all the outfits that your outgrowing and hope you don't retire them too soon, or at least give us a look into how they fit in the future. Just carry on as you are and I'm sure you will continue to be a big (and bigger) hit as you are (and grow) :) 

This made me smile thank you 🥰  I'm so glad I came across a place where the guys (& girls) would be so accepting of the body I've now got..cause society and their standards can be so assbackwards..but I do believe with all the Instagram models getting their fake bootys and hips done to resemble thicker girls and all the chubby models getting into the scene for their natural hips (even though most of them get liposuction on their tummy) its made chubby and thick girls the "in thing" & more people are becoming body positive..back in 2008 and 2011 when I was just getting into fitness hard core fitness and health along with extremely fit females was something that was in and idolized..I'm just happy that it's changing cause I do believe women are meant to be soft ..I can't believe I used to want to be muscular with abs looking masculine lol ..I've done a complete 180 that's for sure 👌😋💕

I'm glad and I agree with this totally. I've known so many women that have struggled to keep their body to the idea of "perfection" and have ended up doing more harm or still not being happy with themselves. Its obviously my opinion but I think women look better with more weight and being softer as well, something which I'm sure everyone agrees to here. I also like the other parts as well that come with it of women just being able to enjoy things more eat what ever they want and not have to worry, just having more fun overall. 

That being said and I love your figure and size now, there is something about a well toned and fit woman growing larger into an even more beautiful and confident one :P  

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)