HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

@Fatlvr19Β when you live your life depriving yourself of things it's not really living..besides I've found a man that loves me for me and actually encourages me to eat :) he's known me when I was thin and knew I was starving so he'd bring me food..I thought that was the sweetest thing ever.. he'd bring me the yummiest foods and that was around the time I realized I was depriving myself. Now I eat whatever I want whenever I want so I believe that happiness radiates off me...that and I'm in a happier more loving relationship πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

Can i cuddle you tonight and you be my piggy in a blanket 🐷🐷🐷😍

You sure can..you deserve tons of cuddles for this adorable outfit πŸ˜šπŸ’•

6 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Spot on lolΒ 

piggy GIF

πŸ˜… I love herΒ  ..you think I'm glamorous? Haha awww πŸ₯° I'm flatteredΒ 

3 minutes ago, Kika0119 said:

@HungrylilKittyΒ My fiance is also 5'2", currently hoveringΒ around 176 lbs. What would you say is a good food/dessert to help her break into the 180s?

What broke me is I stopped exercising all together and just ate past being full ..I would recommend birthday cake though.. since I ate almost my whole bday cake everyone's been commenting I'm noticeably bigger πŸ˜…

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)