HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

16 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I love the way my clothes are too tight, especially my leggings.. makes me feel sexy .. and my breasts have gotten huge along with my booty :P 

my booty is 45 inches now

Wow, we definitely need to see more of this booty!!  :)

omg your gain is so hot and amazing!!!

You said you were super hardcore into fitness before and a fitness model, yet you seem like a natural gainer now. Was it hard for you to decide to get bigger for your significant other or did you do it with ease? That and what cup size are those glorious boobies of yours now and what were they before? :)

When you really think about it, this is what you train for. Training leads to a bigger appetite, to carry a bigger and heavier physique and to look better. This is an extension of all that.

Furthermore, just being heavier is giving your muscles a workout with the added benefit of fat reserves for greater amounts of fuel.

The natural uniqueness made by ladyfat allows for a more artistic approach to modelling, which is why I truly consider that we call this scene "alternative bodybuilding". You are really coming full circle with your full frame. 

• Curvage Model
On 1/27/2020 at 4:50 AM, ButtonBuster said:

So, when your boyfriend told you he was a feeder, how did that conversation go? How long into the relationship did he tell you he "preferred his women curvier"? How did he persuade you to gain more?

It started as soon as I met him, he was always bringing me food and I would dirty chat him on the phone and through texts ..he would love to write me out erotic stories and in the story he said he would feed me a big meal and afterwards cuddle and he said he'd feel my full firm tummy and get aroused...so that's when it become obvious to me :) I would also catch him on this website too! lol but throughout our relationship he's told me he likes me so much better while I was gaining weight, our love life has gotten so much better since I've put on the weight.. he's the total opposite of my exes so it's taken some getting used to but now I'm completely convinced along with him that women are just sexier with curves! I mean who wants to cuddle a bag of sticks? not me either lol .. so I totally get it :) women just look so much more feminine when they are round and soft .. besides it's nice I never go hungry lol, he's ALWAYS making sure I eat ... I love it! 

On 1/27/2020 at 5:33 AM, Smricha1 said:

Your before body was society's definition of perfect! What made you decide to get fat?

It was the fact I was sick and tired of starving myself and obsessing over my weight.. not many people know this but I had an eating disorder back when I was only 19 years old and I got down to only 70 lbs! .. I was horrifically skinny, but I got myself out of that by getting into fitness, but with fitness comes restrictions also, as I got older the more I wanted to stop restricting myslef and just live a happy healthy life..in the very beginning when I was going from 130 to 150 so drastically I was noticing I had high blood pressure cause my body had never been that weight my whole life but as in adjusted my blood pressure stabilized and now that I'm 182 my blood pressure is still fine. I was just meant to have this body type. My mother is also around 160 and naturally very curvy :) .. we just look better with weight on us, not so fragile :)  

On 1/27/2020 at 5:39 AM, Kenzo998 said:

How’d you reckon your former fitnesses Queen self would react to the bigger you 😉 👑 

I'm not going to lie, before I was very judgmental and it's taken a lot of growing up to realize women of all sizes are beautiful... my boyfriend has done an amazing job of convincing me of that :) ..I would've judged me hard LOL 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, tsunami_882000 said:

Can you show us more pictures of your stretch marks?

the photos of my stretch marks are in my latest pic set :) please go check it out, and leave feedback/review, that would be awesome! 

I've priced my pic sets at an incredibly low price also :) 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)