HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Georgey

Wow what have you been eating ??? You look so much better now ! I had a great that was a personal trainer and gained a lot of weight she used to exercise but than after we started to live together she let herself go and started to eat huge amounts of foods and got so much better !!! 

Guest Georgey

That's amazing my last GF that I was talking about gained almost 90lbs in less than a year I honestly never really been into chubby girls but after she gained all this weight I started to like a bigger and chubby body ! 😊 Her parents and friends where pretty shocked when they saw her but that was actually the funny part she didn't care and keep wearing tights shorts with her fat belly out ! I loved it ! 😂😂😂

Guest Georgey
4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

yes since Oct I've gained 20 lbs :)

It's amazing how much food a woman can eat once she let herself go just like you, I'm pretty sure you must be eating so much food to have  gained so much weight you have a considerable big fat of layer right now specially in your belly but it looks awesome 😍

Guest Geromi16324

welcome it's impressive the speed of gain, already luscious before but there you become incredibly beautiful and sexy. I can't wait to see the weight build up :-)

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)