HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

Hey guys 😔

I'm really going through it right now...I've talked to 2 guys from curvage off line about what I'm going through just to have someone to talk to who could offer me advice. Anywho ..my fiance & I aren't getting along at all..he's done something I've told him numerous times not to. Three weeks ago he was off for 2 weeks & we got along great & I was on cloud 9..I asked him specifically not to do something in which he promised me cause I told him his actions affect me..my weight & how I perform here on curvage... he didn't listen to me instead he went behind my back & in spite of me is NOW putting me through hell more so than he ever has..I'm beyond hurt & tonight I was so close to calling the cops  ..I'm definitely contemplating getting a restraining order against him..I just can't keep doing this every month and have it affect my growth etc. I'm thinking I'll be better off alone where I can focus and put my  everything into my weight etc. He does nothing but put a fork in the road and I'm miserable..anyways I tried making this quick. If anyone's reading this & hasn't gotten my newest video (any video would help) please if you could, help me out. I'm going to have to get an apt of my own & start from scratch with a lot of things 😔 gosh..right in time for my birthday too 😣💔

Edited by HungrylilKitty

I'm not the best relationship expert, but I believe the goal of being with someone is to find love and trust. To get better and hapier than being alone. 

When you can't have both, you have to think of other options. 

I don't know you in persoon, but you seems like a really nice person. And maybe your fiance is a great guy. But probably you're not the best match anymore. 

Hope you get a solution very soon because you (and everyone) deserve it to be happy. Sometimes you can be hapier without someone. 

As I said before there's not much any of us can say or do. It's down to you and your choices. Only you can decide what's best and makes you feel better.

Just hope you can sort out the problem in the best way that helps you and works out the most.

Its good you have people to talk to though and are not going through it alone.

As said you deserve to be happy and none of this, wish we could whisk you away and take you from all your problems

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys 😔

I'm really going through it right now...I've talked to 2 guys from curvage off line about what I'm going through just to have someone to talk to who could offer me advice. Anywho ..my fiance & I aren't getting along at all..he's done something I've told him numerous times not to. Three weeks ago he was off for 2 weeks & we got along great & I was on cloud 9..I asked him specifically not to do something in which he promised me cause I told him his actions affect me..my weight & how I perform here on curvage... he didn't listen to me instead he went behind my back & in spite of me is NOW putting me through hell more so than he ever has..I'm beyond hurt & tonight I was so close to calling the cops  ..I'm definitely contemplating getting a restraining order against him..I just can't keep doing this every month and have it affect my growth etc. I'm thinking I'll be better off alone where I can focus and put my  everything into my weight etc. He does nothing but put a fork in the road and I'm miserable..anyways I tried making this quick. If anyone's reading this & hasn't gotten my newest video (any video would help) please if you could, help me out. I'm going to have to get an apt of my own & start from scratch with a lot of things 😔 gosh..right in time for my birthday too 😣💔

I hope everything goes smoothly for you :( 

Guest Marshall7

Awww, Dana. You will be in my prayers, Sweetie. And yes, consider your clips bought. You don't deserve to be going through this at all. I am so sorry :(

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys 😔

If this is situation is getting worse It's better to you in my opinion take him out of your life and fast. Take care of your life in first place and think after on other questions inclusive gaining.

Luck my dear

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, eeucomisso said:

If this is situation is getting worse It's better to you in my opinion take him out of your life and fast. Take care of your life in first place and think after on other questions inclusive gaining.

Luck my dear

That's what I'm thinking..I'm in my young 30s...I refuse to stay with him by the time I'm almost 40 & have to find someone new..I haven't even had kids yet! 😫 when I'm 35 it's considered kinda old ..well they tell you that's the beginning of when you start losing eggs etc. *sigh* 

Anyone wanna hurry up and be my baby daddy? 😅 requirements? Can't be stupid...atleast an 8 in the looks department 👍🤣

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

@HungrylilKitty, I have just started following you but I reviewed your thread and I agree with @MarshallT you don’t deserve this. You deserve all the respect in the world 🌎  as a beautiful woman and a kind, cheerful and generous person to us all! You will be in my daily prayers also!  😔

Awwww, these are the kinda posts that give me hope & make me smile 😁🥰 thank you for your kind words

• Curvage Model

Okay I've got great news for those of you who like content..I lost all my makeup & ordered some last week..the last of it comes today along with a cute stuffing outfit I picked out 😁👍🎉🎊 yay! So ..I'm gonna preoccupy myself with that today so stay tuned my luvs 💕

• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

Man ... that booty! Glad to see your appetite is still there! 😉 💕

As stressed out as I am I can't ruin all that I've worked hard for ..the second I crumble in misery I'm gonna lose weight again..I refuse to let that happen and trust me it's hard. My tummy is in constant knots around him 

8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys 😔

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with your fiance and that things aren't going well and I agree with others if you guys aren't getting along at all and bad things are happening it's probably best that you leave him you honestly deserve a lot better than that beautiful princess and please don't let him ruin your birthday try to enjoy it. I'm sorry that you're dealing with that difficulty and like I said if things weren't meant to be then I'd leave him behind you deserve so much better than that and you're more than welcome to message me on here anytime you want if you want somebody to talk to you . I hope you figure out things soon so things can get much better in your life and you can enjoy gaining and doing whatever you want and not worry about somebody like him doing negative things to upset you. ❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, kachenjunga said:

Gosh, that sounds just awful.  So sorry that this has become an abusive and possibly dangerous relationship for you.  You are right to seek support and advice offline.  Definitely need to get away from this guy.  Here's one source of help: https://www.womenindistress.org/we-can-help/24-hour-crisis-hotline/

Thank you so much...Curvage has definitely been my escape...I'm constantly going to my room just to be away from him. He was locked up & charged with strangling me back in 2018, I had to take victim classes & everything so bgg yeah he's def capable of violence so I just keep my distance ..but anyways..I'll def check that page out, I need all the help I can get. 

Some people are going to wonder why I put my dirty laundry out there but I've gotta..a lot of guys here are customers and I need them to know what's going on with..so they have an idea about certain things..but anywho..thanks again 

@kachenjunga & everyone else 🥰 xoxox

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you so much...Curvage has definitely been my escape...I'm constantly going to my room just to be away from him. He was locked up & charged with strangling me back in 2018, I had to take victim classes & everything so bgg yeah he's def capable of violence so I just keep my distance ..but anyways..I'll def check that page out, I need all the help I can get. 

Some people are going to wonder why I put my dirty laundry out there but I've gotta..a lot of guys here are customers and I need them to know what's going on with..so they have an idea about certain things..but anywho..thanks again 

@kachenjunga & everyone else 🥰 xoxox

At that point he lost his man card(in my opinion)...No man should ever put his hands on a woman and cause physical harm and or pain regardless of the situation. Sorry this is how you are being treated beautiful, and you definitely deserve better!

20 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys 😔

If I were able to rescue you i would....

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)