HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

You forgot SEXY AF!

Β 

6 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Your body is a far cry from that slim, fit, petiteΒ thing you used to be Dana. You're growing some real beautiful mounds of soft, fleshy, womanly curves. Perfect for cuddling up withΒ πŸ₯°

Omgosh πŸ˜«πŸ’• Do you both wanna get married? I'll give you both an equal amount of attention/affection πŸ˜…πŸ’• but for real though ..you 2 are the sweetest! ...I can't have a bad day with you guys aroundΒ πŸ₯° thank you for all the support...Curvage is my get away place for sure 😊

Edited by HungrylilKitty

To a gorgeous lady like you sure! It be a dream to have any amount of attention and affection from such a wonderful and sweet woman.Β I can share there's plenty of you for that (and I'm sure there would be even more if we were both tending to and loving you ;)Β :P)

Glad to make you feel so admired its nice to know you appreciate it. Happy that you can have some where to go and get away from everything and feel comfortable. :)Β 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Monkey said:

To a gorgeous lady like you sure! It be a dream to have any amount of attention and affection from such a wonderful and sweet woman.Β I can share there's plenty of you for that (and I'm sure there would be even more if we were both tending to and loving you ;)Β :P)

Glad to make you feel so admired its nice to know you appreciate it. Happy that you can have some where to go and get away from everything and feel comfortable. :)Β 

Thanks sweetie πŸ₯° I'm laughing at you insinuating there's plenty of me to go around 🀣🀣

Β  Β Can’t believe I just found your page! Such a gorgeous face Β to go with your sensuous, shapely body. I like the fact that you still workout πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a rounded booty anywhere 😳! Keep eating, it’s doing such wonderful things for your physique!!!πŸ˜‰

Β 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, cycling1951 said:

Β  Β Can’t believe I just found your page! Such a gorgeous face Β to go with your sensuous, shapely body. I like the fact that you still workout πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a rounded booty anywhere 😳! Keep eating, it’s doing such wonderful things for your physique!!!πŸ˜‰

Β 

Awwww...this is such a sweet comment..thank you soo soo much! Please continue to follow me, I plan on really blowing up to 250/260 & might not even stop there! πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ’•

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, johnny2018 said:

Do you still work out?

Β 

I still hope that I find a girl like you in the gym. Into fitness in the beginning, and then getting fatter lol. You're looking great, gorgeous proportions 😍 

I just workout my lower half..I'm not gonna get into full details & reveal my secrets to female lurkers..lol jk..I'm really not that stuck up lol ...but I'm super flattered :) I've been working my legs/booty out once a week and before hand I'm drinking a weight gain shake.. I don't want to over do it but I want to remain firm..that's super important to me..I know my genetics aren't bad where I'd turn into nothing but a jiggly blob..I'm not into that look ..but just to make sure I'm just playin safe lolΒ 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)