HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

goodbye size 16, hello 17! 

20201021_113458.thumb.jpg.16ea78adf6e9904f79f7501ee111666b.jpg

20201021_113550.thumb.jpg.9e0846b3c7f409493a0032f74750f7f0.jpg

Last time I post about my video but check it out if you've missed it guys 🥰 I appreciate all the support I've gotten..you're all amazing 🙏🏼💕

Would've loved to see you stuff your belly while wearing those pants and have your belly explode the button off while burping and seeing your belly expand😍😋🤰🍑

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, 1mini1 said:

That looks like a lovely expanding waistline if I ever did see one...😍

@1mini1 thanks luv 🥰

2 hours ago, Supper1 said:

Would've loved to see you stuff your belly while wearing those pants and have your belly explode the button off while burping and seeing your belly expand😍😋🤰🍑

@Supper1 not a bad idea! 

1 hour ago, Igy88 said:

I fell in love ☺️🙃 

Omg.. @Igy88 I love you too! 🥰

22 minutes ago, rotwang said:

Instead of buying size 17 jeans (which will soon be outgrown) - why not get size 20 or (dare I say it?) Size 24's and grow INTO them with your rapid weight gain? 💕😃👍

Also not a bad idea 😅 I'm also thinking I should start wearing maternity clothes or something lol ...I ordered my pregnant sister these pjs designed for pregnant women and they are hands down the most comfortable pjs I've got...they're still holding up no matter how much weight I've gained they still fit me perfectly lol 

@Lebron4mvp I love that pic! Thank you! 

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

goodbye size 16, hello 17! 

20201021_113458.thumb.jpg.16ea78adf6e9904f79f7501ee111666b.jpg

20201021_113550.thumb.jpg.9e0846b3c7f409493a0032f74750f7f0.jpg

Last time I post about my video but check it out if you've missed it guys 🥰 I appreciate all the support I've gotten..you're all amazing 🙏🏼💕

I love to hear that you're big and very beautiful self is growing into bigger pants sizes ❤️❤️❤️❤️

30 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Tomorrow I'll be getting some of my makeup I ordered..I'm still waiting on 2 things and then I'll be back to posting selfies again for you all 👍😊 in case you're sick of looking at my bod and wanna see my chunky face lol

Never sick of seeing a lovely figure like yours but it be great to see some more of your beautiful face especially if as you've said its got chunkier. Im sure it doesn't need the makeup either! 🥰

Guest luvsbbws

I told her it doesn't need the makeup either but if that's how she fells comfortable OK. If you watched her video you can catch a quick glimpse of her double chin. Very nice!

Guest Marshall7
59 minutes ago, luvsbbws said:

I told her it doesn't need the makeup either but if that's how she fells comfortable OK. If you watched her video you can catch a quick glimpse of her double chin. Very nice!

I think she understands. She just doesn't feel comfortable taking pics and doing clips without makeup. It's not specifically for you, dude. It's for all of her fans and herself. She doesn't need to hear it 3 times, ya know?

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)