HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest luvsbbws

Only half last night? 😞 Oh well, it did look kind of big and you are small in stature. At least you did finish. 👍 Besides, nothing better than cold pizza for breakfast! (At least I don't think so)

• Curvage Model

I'm officially a plus size women 😁🎉🎊 these size 16 jeans no longer fit me like they did here..watch me struggle to get them past my booty & it's beyond impossible to button/zipper them up! Size 17 here I come (plus size is 17+) all I've been doing is eating lol & it def shows! I'm the biggest I've ever been! 

20201020_163030.thumb.jpg.ce5f6e753a3bfc3f433c0466e55c1c29.jpg

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, luvsbbws said:

Only half last night? 😞 Oh well, it did look kind of big and you are small in stature. At least you did finish. 👍 Besides, nothing better than cold pizza for breakfast! (At least I don't think so)

Lol exactly..I should've put a hand comparison next to the pizza..this wasn't no itsy bitsy pizza..it was a LARGE NY style pizza ..and I'm quite tiny (5'2) 😅😋 mmmm and f**k me..cold pizza with lots of salt is my favorite! 🤣 you're making me hungry...I'm eating pizza combos now..like I haven't had enough pizza lmao 

20201020_164025.thumb.jpg.59485398825e37a3e95600273533a9be.jpg

Guest StirCrazy94545
17 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Lol exactly..I should've put a hand comparison next to the pizza..this wasn't no itsy bitsy pizza..it was a LARGE NY style pizza ..and I'm quite tiny (5'2) 😅😋 mmmm and f**k me..cold pizza with lots of salt is my favorite! 🤣 you're making me hungry...I'm eating pizza combos now..like I haven't had enough pizza lmao 

20201020_164025.thumb.jpg.59485398825e37a3e95600273533a9be.jpg

Pizza is the Destroyer. I once broke 300lbs from free Costco pizza at work on a Yourdon Death March. I think the only veggies I was getting were on the Costco combos, which is why I went for those. Still, I ended up pre-diabetic until I dropped the extra 100lbs once I had time again for exercise and, you know, sleep, regular showers, laundry, housecleaning, food that wasn't starch-bombs, etc.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

Pizza is the Destroyer. I once broke 300lbs from free Costco pizza at work on a Yourdon Death March. I think the only veggies I was getting were on the Costco combos, which is why I went for those. Still, I ended up pre-diabetic until I dropped the extra 100lbs once I had time again for exercise and, you know, sleep, regular showers, laundry, housecleaning, food that wasn't starch-bombs, etc.

Awww, I'm sorry you went through that but I'm trying to get to 250 & I want that 60 inch booty 👍😅

Guest StirCrazy94545
1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww, I'm sorry you went through that but I'm trying to get to 250 & I want that 60 inch booty 👍😅

My metabolism burns off anything over 220 or so fast if given half a chance, and I'm almost 6'0, but I love the chub and spanking a big fat ass, unff

spacer.png

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Miskaboo said:

Oh Kitty, you're the best! Can you make a remake of this picture? :)

Sure can :)

5 hours ago, metalurker said:

Do you think you can call yourself a fat girl yet? :) You're so warm and gorgeous

Yes I'm indeed a fat girl now and proud👍😅💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)