HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Monkey said:

Sure everyone will say the same its fine to take time as long as you're looking after yourself and doing what you're want as well as being happy with it. Everyone will still be here and wait :)

Awwww, that really means a lot 🥰 thank you 

1 hour ago, ANavarr said:

I don’t care how dorky this sounds but, your Ass is Destiny’s Child, So “Bootylicious” 

Lol! I love it 👍😅 definitely not dorky at all haha

Huge fan loved your latest weigh in I was wondering since you’re doing weight gain shakes what if you did them twice a day except you do one before bed and the other when you just wake up. Also I think you should consider making your goal 300 instead of 250 I think you would be so hot at that weight and definitely have that big booty love your content and think you are gorgeous and getting more beautiful by the pound

Guest luvsbbws

I don't think you need to worry that you were away for a while. You need to take care of you! 👍 Everyone will soon find out you are back and better than ever! They may be going through something of their own. Meanwhile, you are looking fantastic and sounding good (in your latest video)! Thank you for sharing your journey with us!! 😸💖

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Blackhawks said:

Huge fan loved your latest weigh in I was wondering since you’re doing weight gain shakes what if you did them twice a day except you do one before bed and the other when you just wake up. Also I think you should consider making your goal 300 instead of 250 I think you would be so hot at that weight and definitely have that big booty love your content and think you are gorgeous and getting more beautiful by the pound

300 is a lot for someone who's only 5'2..yeah I'll be nice to look at but my health would for sure be a problem and I want to have kids 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, luvsbbws said:

I don't think you need to worry that you were away for a while. You need to take care of you! 👍 Everyone will soon find out you are back and better than ever! They may be going through something of their own. Meanwhile, you are looking fantastic and sounding good (in your latest video)! Thank you for sharing your journey with us!! 😸💖

Thank you so much sweetie pies 🥰 

If you could please leave me a review you'd be helping me out so much, I'd greatly appreciate it 😁

• Curvage Model
On 10/18/2020 at 4:46 AM, luvsbbws said:

I did leave a review, right before I came to this topic. 5 stars and some praise! 💖

Awwww, I saw that..you're the sweetest, thanks luv!

On 10/18/2020 at 8:07 AM, Tastic1 said:

Yay you are back!! :) 

Yay! You're still here! *squeeze hugs* 

19 hours ago, vashthestampede18 said:

Are you looking for a Feeder?😁

Yes actually I am :) are you interested?

Guest jooj762
On 27/08/2020 at 09:41, HungrylilKitty said:

Bom dia pessoal 💕 Como estão todos os meus seguidores? Saudades de todos vocês ... 

então sua garota estava planejando fazer um vídeo para vocês .. bem, eu não posso porque de alguma forma consegui perder toda a minha maquiagem .. exceto meu curvex e esta base barata .. Eu sei que vocês vão diga para ir sem mas eu sou super inseguro ... 

de qualquer maneira .. notei no meu vídeo de recheio que meu rosto parecia super inchado .. meio que me assustou porque eu realmente nem me pareço ... Eu sei que muitas dessas lindas modelos gordas do Instagram fazem lipoaspiração no pescoço e gordura transferidos da barriga para as pernas, etc ... Eu simplesmente não tenho coragem (ou dinheiro rs) para fazer tudo isso ... mas de qualquer maneira ... Eu não sou um fã de como eu parecia e estou tentando descobrir o que fazer porque minhas maçãs do rosto salientes e estrutura facial é o que mais gosto em mim, mas também não quero perder minhas novas curvas ... mas estou super insegura com a forma como meu rosto está ficando .. 15 libras atrás parecia fofo ... mas agora parece que engoli a velha Dana 🥺 😔 você pode rir, mas eu só quero meu rosto jovem e vibrante de volta ..

por favor ajude .. alguma sugestão?

20200806_075236.thumb.jpg.f91ab26c7dd0ab837d11cd2102f38c34.jpg

^ aqui está para dar uma ideia do que estou falando .. à direita é do meu vídeo ... Eu até tive que colocar um filtro na minha foto porque eu achei que estava horrível .. a foto à esquerda é apenas boa iluminação / maquiagem ... mas minhas bochechas pareciam ótimas lá ... meu rosto agora está irreconhecível e inchado .. Eu estava com mais de 200 libras no meu vídeo .. tipo 201 .. Eu tenho 198 agora .. Estou pensando em causa Tenho bebido mais água e não como muito fast food com alto teor de sódio

with that, with each kilo you gain you become more beautiful, I find you very attractive like that, with a bigger face 😁😁

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, jooj762 said:

with that, with each kilo you gain you become more beautiful, I find you very attractive like that, with a bigger face 😁😁

Awwww, thank you so much sweetie pies that means a lot..I can't wait to post my next stuffing video for you guys 💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)