HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

10 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

anyways ..I noticed in my stuffing video my face looked super bloated ..it kinda scared me cause I really don't even look like myself...I know a lot of these beautiful overweight Instagram models get liposuction in their neck and fat transfered from their tummy to their legs etc... I just don't have the guts (or money lol) to do all that... but anyway..I'm not a fan of how I looked and I'm trying to figure out what to do cause my high cheekbones and facial structure is what I like most about myself but I also don't want to lose my new curves... but I'm super insecure with how my face is turning out ..15lbs ago it looked cute..but now it just looks like I swallowed the old Dana 🥺😔 you can laugh but I just want my old youthful vibrant face back..

please help ..any suggestions?

20200806_075236.thumb.jpg.f91ab26c7dd0ab837d11cd2102f38c34.jpg

^ here's to give you an idea of what I'm talking about ..on the right is from my video ...I even had to put a filter on my photo cause I thought I looked awful ..the photo on the left is just good lighting/makeup...but my cheekbones looked great there..my face is now unrecognizable and puffy ..I was past 200lbs in my video ..like 201 ..I'm 198 now ..I'm thinking cause I've been drinking more water and eating not so much high sodium fast food

Going to try and not to be biased here because I do love the thicker cheeks and jawline, I think they really accentuate a smile especially one as bright as yours Kitty. However like you've said it's causing you concern because you're afraid of losing your identity so to speak and I know that I may be exaggerating a little there but a sodium heavy diet can bring about a few changes to your face if your genetics decide so. There's only so much that can be done especially if you're wanting to maintain weight in this case, you're already drinking plenty of the high quality H2O (points for the movie reference) however mainly it's going to be the change in diet that makes an impact in bringing back more definition to your face, you're already cutting down on the sodium which should over time make a difference. Any calorie heavy organic products should do the trick in maintaining or gaining your weight without all the sodium like for example avocados, nut butters, rice, sweet potatoes yada yada. You could also try a low sodium protein powder to help fill the gaps if that's something you're comfortable with adding to the diet.

Hope I've managed to offer at least a little help or direction, there's plenty of people here who would love to have your back when times are tough that's why Curvage is hella rad 🔥

Guest Marshall7

I doubt there will be any 250 if you want a defined face as I've seldom seen anyone like that. Which is fine, Dana. Do what makes you happy. Still can keep that nice booty and pudgy belly ;) 

Obviously only you know what you think and feel about it and no one can really change your mind. I'm sure many other people will agree though that you're just as cute, young and beautiful as ever with a fuller face if not even more than you did before!

As said though you've got to do what makes you happy. Hopefully you can find whats right for you so you can keep that amazing smile! :)

On 8/27/2020 at 10:41 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

anyways ..I noticed in my stuffing video my face looked super bloated ..it kinda scared me cause I really don't even look like myself...I know a lot of these beautiful overweight Instagram models get liposuction in their neck and fat transfered from their tummy to their legs etc... I just don't have the guts (or money lol) to do all that... but anyway..I'm not a fan of how I looked and I'm trying to figure out what to do cause my high cheekbones and facial structure is what I like most about myself but I also don't want to lose my new curves... but I'm super insecure with how my face is turning out ..15lbs ago it looked cute..but now it just looks like I swallowed the old Dana 🥺😔 you can laugh but I just want my old youthful vibrant face back..

It's your body and your choice. Ultimately, you have to do what feels right for you and nobody else's opinion matters. Personally, I think that a full, chubby face and double chin is super cute, and more youthful looking too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 8:41 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Good morning guys 💕 How's all my followers doing? I miss you all ... 

so your girl was planning to make a video for you guys..well I can't because I've somehow managed to lose all my makeup ..except for my eyelash curler and this cheap foundation..I know you guys are going to say to just go without but I'm super insecure... 

please help ..any suggestions?

20200806_075236.thumb.jpg.f91ab26c7dd0ab837d11cd2102f38c34.jpg

^ here's to give you an idea of what I'm talking about ..on the right is from my video ...I even had to put a filter on my photo cause I thought I looked awful ..the photo on the left is just good lighting/makeup...but my cheekbones looked great there..my face is now unrecognizable and puffy ..I was past 200lbs in my video ..like 201 ..I'm 198 now ..I'm thinking cause I've been drinking more water and eating not so much high sodium fast food

Nothing wrong here.. just a beautiful growing girl 🥰 A soft face is absolutely adorable!

• 3 weeks later...
  • HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)