HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest lambbellyfan

Just discovered this thread and I have got to say you are gorgeous!  Keep going!  So sexy.  Wow. Just a loss for words....

• Curvage Model
On 8/14/2020 at 5:36 AM, Tastic1 said:

Miss you too :) 

How are you going?

I'm doing good ..I got super sick after making those 2 newest videos of mine..I was over 200lbs..I'm down to 195 but I got back down to 192 ..I'll be making a new stuffing video this week in hopes to bring me to 200lbs again 😊

Edited by HungrylilKitty

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm doinv good ..I got super sick after making those 2 new videos of mine..I was over 200lbs..I'm down to 195 but I got back down to 192 ..I'll be making a new stuffing video this week in hopes to bring me to 200lbs again 😊

Oh wow that really sucks and being that sick sounds brutal. It is good to hear that you are feeling better now.

You will be 200 again in no time :) 

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Anywho, these past few days I've finallh got my energy back ..I'll be back to posting daily like I was ..then you guys will get sick of me lol 

How could we get sick of our daily serving of fruit? 🍑

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Oh wow that really sucks and being that sick sounds brutal. It is good to hear that you are feeling better now.

You will be 200 again in no time :) 

How could we get sick of our daily serving of fruit? 🍑

Lol I love that, thanks hehe 😋

4 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

It wasn't COVID.. was it?

Lol nah ..but I really thought it was! ...I was vomiting so hard it's crazy 

4 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hmm... NOPE! You'll be our daily dose of relief from boredom and stress of everyday life

Awwww, what a kind thing to say 😊💕

51 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm doing good ..I got super sick after making those 2 newest videos of mine..I was over 200lbs..I'm down to 195 but I got back down to 192 ..I'll be making a new stuffing video this week in hopes to bring me to 200lbs again 😊

Oh snap I didn't know you had hit over 200 lb but like I said you did look like you was a little bit bigger so it shouldn't surprise me... But I'm sorry to hear that you wasn't feeling good for a while and that you lost weight during this...but I'm sure you're very beautiful self will gain that weight back and then some in no time 😉😘. And then I can gladly welcome you to the 200 lb club 😘😍😍😍😍. I look forward to seeing posts from your very very beautiful self ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest lambbellyfan
10 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Anywho, these past few days I've finally got my energy back ..I'll be back to posting daily like I was ..then you guys will get sick of me lol 

I promise getting sick of you is definitely out of the cards! I’m psyched to start watching you on the reg! :)

• Curvage Model

Hey guys...thought I'd vent to you all ..

I had so much fun making this video..I'm a lil upset someone who I thought was my friend went ahead and got a ball and copied my idea..that's the only reason I get followed my some..which is sad cause I think they want to be my friend 😑 this blatantly happens to me a lot.. it's never a subtle hint it's alwsys blatantly obvious..grrrr lol

PhotoCollage_1596839269670.thumb.jpg.c824ab5be9da8b4d0cbb286deeeba289.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys...thought I'd vent to you all ..

I had so much fun making this video..I'm a lil upset someone who I thought was my friend went ahead and got a ball and copied my idea..that's the only reason I get followed my some..which is sad cause I think they want to be my friend 😑 this blatantly happens to me a lot.. it's never a subtle hint it's alwsys blatantly obvious..grrrr lol

PhotoCollage_1596839269670.thumb.jpg.c824ab5be9da8b4d0cbb286deeeba289.jpg

Intimation is the sincerest form of flattery. ❤️

It means they are truly impressed with what you created.

Still hurts though when you you don't get credit for an original idea. 

• Curvage Model

Good morning guys 💕 How's all my followers doing? I miss you all ... 

so your girl was planning to make a video for you guys..well I can't because I've somehow managed to lose all my makeup ..except for my eyelash curler and this cheap foundation..I know you guys are going to say to just go without but I'm super insecure... 

anyways ..I noticed in my stuffing video my face looked super bloated ..it kinda scared me cause I really don't even look like myself...I know a lot of these beautiful overweight Instagram models get liposuction in their neck and fat transfered from their tummy to their legs etc... I just don't have the guts (or money lol) to do all that... but anyway..I'm not a fan of how I looked and I'm trying to figure out what to do cause my high cheekbones and facial structure is what I like most about myself but I also don't want to lose my new curves... but I'm super insecure with how my face is turning out ..15lbs ago it looked cute..but now it just looks like I swallowed the old Dana 🥺😔 you can laugh but I just want my old youthful vibrant face back..

please help ..any suggestions?

20200806_075236.thumb.jpg.f91ab26c7dd0ab837d11cd2102f38c34.jpg

^ here's to give you an idea of what I'm talking about ..on the right is from my video ...I even had to put a filter on my photo cause I thought I looked awful ..the photo on the left is just good lighting/makeup...but my cheekbones looked great there..my face is now unrecognizable and puffy ..I was past 200lbs in my video ..like 201 ..I'm 198 now ..I'm thinking cause I've been drinking more water and eating not so much high sodium fast food

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
On 8/23/2020 at 8:19 PM, Tastic1 said:

Intimation is the sincerest form of flattery. ❤️

It means they are truly impressed with what you created.

Still hurts though when you you don't get credit for an original idea. 

Hmmm..that's a great way of looking at it..but yeah a lil shout out would be nice and I know if I blatantly copied a girls original idea I'd feel guilty and embarrassed to not say something lol..but that's just me and unfortunately people would rather be rude .. anyways ..I'm sorry I'm such a grump you guys ..things at home haven't gotten better ..my fiance and I haven't been intimate in a month so I'm sad and miserable..my self esteem is at an all time low..it's never ever been this low 😔

50 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Good morning guys 💕 How's all my followers doing? I miss you all ... 

so your girl was planning to make a video for you guys..well I can't because I've somehow managed to lose all my makeup ..except for my eyelash curler and this cheap foundation..I know you guys are going to say to just go without but I'm super insecure... 

anyways ..I noticed in my stuffing video my face looked super bloated ..it kinda scared me cause I really don't even look like myself...I know a lot of these beautiful overweight Instagram models get liposuction in their neck and fat transfered from their tummy to their legs etc... I just don't have the guts (or money lol) to do all that... but anyway..I'm not a fan of how I looked and I'm trying to figure out what to do cause my high cheekbones and facial structure is what I like most about myself but I also don't want to lose my new curves... but I'm super insecure with how my face is turning out ..15lbs ago it looked cute..but now it just looks like I swallowed the old Dana 🥺😔 you can laugh but I just want my old youthful vibrant face back..

please help ..any suggestions?

20200806_075236.thumb.jpg.f91ab26c7dd0ab837d11cd2102f38c34.jpg

^ here's to give you an idea of what I'm talking about ..on the right is from my video ...I even had to put a filter on my photo cause I thought I looked awful ..the photo on the left is just good lighting/makeup...but my cheekbones looked great there..my face is now unrecognizable and puffy ..I was past 200lbs in my video ..like 201 ..I'm 198 now ..I'm thinking cause I've been drinking more water and eating not so much high sodium fast food

It really sucks that you aren't liking how your face is looking. I think your face looks soft and feminine in the photo, it is the face of a curvy bombshell.

Cutting down the salt may help with puffiness, but I am no dietary expert so that is just what I have heard.

41 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hmmm..that's a great way of looking at it..but yeah a lil shout out would be nice and I know if I blatantly copied a girls original idea I'd feel guilty and embarrassed to not say something lol..but that's just me and unfortunately people would rather be rude .. anyways ..I'm sorry I'm such a grump you guys ..things at home haven't gotten better ..my fiance and I haven't been intimate in a month so I'm sad and miserable..my self esteem is at an all time low..it's never ever been this low 😔

A shout out would have been nice but unfortunately they cant always be expected :( 

It is a shame that you are feeling so sad and miserable. Its no fun when you are feeling low and down on yourself. Have you spoken with him about it? He may be having emotional issues too. 

You deserve to be happy. Remember you are worth it.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)