HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

UPDATE ON MEΒ 

My tooth is getting worse guys, I can feel it pulsating and my whole left cheek is super hot..my mom said she thinks it's an abcess..which that scares the hell outta me ..I'm currently laying in bed with all the lights out, I'm sensitive to light & sound πŸ˜–πŸ˜”

That sucks sweety. Having been through it and knowing there is no relief from it, it sucks! The only thing you CAN do is get yourself to a dentist pronto!

• Curvage Model

You guys are all so helpful I really appreciate the love & support from everyone πŸ₯° thank you so muchΒ  ... @SuperGlueΒ thank you for the tips! ..I really didn't know I could demand all that ..I'm very timid even when it comes to being in pain..I should've spoken up!Β 

On 7/13/2020 at 12:07 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

I used to but in school I was lil miss priss taking AP/CP classes and I always wanted to sound proper so I said it like "warter" ...my twin sister still says wooder..wooder ice ..lol πŸ€£πŸ˜‹

This is the best kind of wooder ice πŸ™‚. Plus aΒ Soaft Pretzel.Β 
I saw you’re Italian, too, huh!Β Paesana indeed!

7C563E33-C785-4966-A503-F33B9B28140D.jpeg

19 hours ago, BellyFondler2 said:

β€œWater” is one pronunciation test for one’s Philly upbringing. Others areΒ β€œcoffee” and β€œfrosty.” I’ve been away from Philly for over 20 years and still proudly have the accent. Go water ice, pretzels, cheesesteaks, Tastykakes!

So true! I spentΒ  a lot of time in South Jersey around people from Philly and its suburbs.

20 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, I'm doing much better ..just dealing with some things at home but I'll be uploading a new video either Thursday or Friday πŸ₯°Β 

Miss you all!Β 

Check out my profile for new pics πŸ’•

Β 

I hope everything is going ok with you beautiful princess πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

Just out of curiosity did you get your tooth pulled last week? If so I was wondering how that went and if you been doing okay afterwards

Nah I just needed a filling ..my back molar cracked on a beef stick lol damn Chinese food πŸ˜‹

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)