HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

Hey guys, just getting on here to say hello 🥰

I also wanted to let you guys know about something that is serious and will cost a curvage model her job. Please don't ask girls to do custom videos or pics...the very first week I was on curvage I was asked to do a bunch of custom content. I figured that's how things were done around here, thank God I said no cause I was busy but I'm not sure if these guys figured they'd get away with it cause I was new and nieve but it's against the rules. I feel like a fool and I just wanted to get that out there for anyone reading this. Guys don't ask & girls SAY NO 👍 ... 

Anywho ..you guys are all awesome who I normally talk to but I get a message almost every day asking me to do a custom. I learned today it's against the rules and I'm amazed that guys are willing to have a girl lose their job by asking them and luring them in by offering a lot of money..or maybe they haven't familiarized themselves with the rules..but anywho maybe this post will get through to some people.

Love you guys! 💕

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm amazed that guys are willing to have a girl lose their job by asking them and luring them in by offering a lot of money

I'm not. Seeing guys in chat on Twitch asking girls if they have an onlyfans (which is suuuuper against Twitch TOS) like they don't seem to think it's a problem taught me that.

• Curvage Model
Just now, Maverick500 said:

Trust me I know what it is and you look amazing without a thigh gap 🥰😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Thanks Maverick 🥰

How've you been sweetie? ..I'm thinking I'm gonna make my new video today 😁 debating which one I'm going to do..I've got 4 different ideas 😁

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Jokesjj said:

@HungrylilKitty

question 

would you ever consider becoming immobilised???
would you also consider jot Woking out and become jiggly and sloshy ????

Also this sounds mad but would you ever transfer all your fat to your boobs ass and thighs ?

My fat already goes there naturally 

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thanks Maverick 🥰

How've you been sweetie? ..I'm thinking I'm gonna make my new video today 😁 debating which one I'm going to do..I've got 4 different ideas 😁

You're welcome I've been doing pretty good thanks for asking 🥰😍😁😘.. I had a pretty good birthday earlier in the week.. and been kind of chilling little bit off and on.. I'm sure whatever video you do it will be amazing and you will look absolutely beautiful 🥰🥰🥰.I hope we will be celebrating you hitting 200 pounds pretty soon.I'm also wondering how long it will be before we will be celebrating your 60-inch booty you want 😘. I hope you had a good Fourth of July and hope you been doing good ❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Your thighs touch to your knees so there is no thigh gap at all :) 

It is amazing how thicc you are now. 

Right! ..I sware people just like to get a rise outta me which I'll never understand..I just stay in my own lane minding my own business 😔💔

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Right! ..I sware people just like to get a rise outta me which I'll never understand..I just stay in my own lane minding my own business 😔💔

Haha if they see light they assume thigh gap. I don’t think anyone at nearly 200 has a thigh gap lol. The light showing was just from the way you were standing and as you put it your kitty.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)