HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys I'm gonna be doing a Q&A while stuffing my face in an upcoming video, could you guys write me out 5 questions or as many as you can think of and I'll answer every single one of them in my video :) I would love to answer your questions as I stuff my face for something to talk about hehe ❤️ 

Do you wish that you had heard of the FA community earlier? And if you had, would that have changed anything?

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

that's super exciting Ben :) woohoo! ❤️  lol it's nice to meet you too :P 

It is very exciting and has been a long time coming. It is in exactly the field I want to be in, and hopefully it will lead to full time employment.

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Do you wish that you had heard of the FA community earlier? And if you had, would that have changed anything?

It is very exciting and has been a long time coming. It is in exactly the field I want to be in, and hopefully it will lead to full time employment.

it's so tempting to answer that question right now LOL ... anymore questions? they can be simple 

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

it's so tempting to answer that question right now LOL ... anymore questions? they can be simple 

Another question, trying to think of some that aren't just fat related.

Do you play any video games? If so what one is your favourite?

lol implants a dream? I like the Real stuff.. all natural. Plus this young lady already has curves in every place you could ask for. This womans body doesn’t need Any procedures done! So lets Not encourage an already perfect woman to get work done I’d probably cry.

Random questions for you. Feel free to answer whatever you like but I thought I would throw some out there :)

Have you been to Disneyland? 
Do you consider yourself an extrovert or introvert? 
If you could be an animal, what would you be? 
If you could combine any fave foods what would you do? (I'd have parmy on pizza or fairy bread cheesecake or animal fries with maccas sauce)
If you could move and live anywhere, where would you go? 
Dream holiday? (I want to shark dive with great whites in south africa)
I'm only newish here so sorry if you have answered, but where did you get your screen name from? 
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet and why?
Favourite book? 
What is your biggest fear? 
What is your biggest regret?
Favourite animal? 
Which chris is your fave? Hemsworth, Pratt, Evans or Pine?
Are you more of a cat or dog person?
Marvel or DC? 
Favourite movie genre?
Who is your style icon? 

Guest Marshall7

I'm sorry to hear that, @HungrylilKitty :( I hope you're able to retrieve all of them. You haven't failed us at all. It happens to the best of us, Lovely. We all know how much you've given to us and keep giving. You're so sweet! 💓

On 6/25/2020 at 1:06 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm loving my new curvy yet firm body 🥰 I'm embracing the cellulite too ..as long as it keeps growing on my thighs & booty hehe 

IMG_20200623_233335_626.thumb.jpg.35673df1dbb9e12765cdcd907aaff704.jpg

Picture_20200623_232124058.thumb.jpg.51001fb36b7076e0300723fe3050a3c5.jpg

Picture_20200623_231752030.thumb.jpg.3c56d91d67206b85d341b3f770cfe5ec.jpg

Wow 🤩 you look absolutely amazing!! I am in love with your round tummy, ass, and boobs, especially your ass!! I would love for you to sit on my face naked so I can eat you out. 🥰😍😍❤️

Guest Goldenticket
On 6/25/2020 at 9:06 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm loving my new curvy yet firm body 🥰 I'm embracing the cellulite too ..as long as it keeps growing on my thighs & booty hehe 

IMG_20200623_233335_626.thumb.jpg.35673df1dbb9e12765cdcd907aaff704.jpg

Picture_20200623_232124058.thumb.jpg.51001fb36b7076e0300723fe3050a3c5.jpg

Picture_20200623_231752030.thumb.jpg.3c56d91d67206b85d341b3f770cfe5ec.jpg

That booty is just unreal 🔥

• Curvage Model

OMG you guys, I'm signing on to report I've gained another lb and a half since making my recent weigh in video! :D I'm literally blowing up! haha

If you don't know how much I weigh please check it out, I also re-measure my booty which grows too from my previous measurements video which was filmed only 10 days before that! 

when I can I'm gonna measure my booty again later on today (I'll let you guys know if it's grown) and see if it's grown even more too .. if you guys want a hint on how many inches my booty is now (It's super close to 50 inches!) 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, regbill said:

After the whole phone incident I'm glad to hear you're reporting some good news for a change.

Thanks Regbill :) 

I think I'm gonna use a family member's phone to record a video tonight, I hate making you all wait more than a week for a new video :( it gives me anxiety xoxox love you guys! ❤️ 

27 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thanks Regbill :) 

I think I'm gonna use a family member's phone to record a video tonight, I hate making you all wait more than a week for a new video :( it gives me anxiety xoxox love you guys! ❤️ 

Just call me Bill.

15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

OMG you guys, I'm signing on to report I've gained another lb and a half since making my recent weigh in video! :D I'm literally blowing up! haha

If you don't know how much I weigh please check it out, I also re-measure my booty which grows too from my previous measurements video which was filmed only 10 days before that! 

when I can I'm gonna measure my booty again later on today (I'll let you guys know if it's grown) and see if it's grown even more too .. if you guys want a hint on how many inches my booty is now (It's super close to 50 inches!) 

:) That is amazing, you are getting so close to 200!!

Guest Goldenticket
20 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

50" 😲

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)