HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

I can't name anything more upsetting then dropping your phone.. cracking the screen so bad you can't even get into your phone.. you guys I had my new video on there I was going to upload to curvage later.. now I've gotta do it all over again when I buy a new phone :( .. I can't stop crying, all my pics and videos are gone 

wanting to come on here for some cheering up :( *sniffles* 

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I can't name anything more upsetting then dropping your phone.. cracking the screen so bad you can't even get into your phone.. you guys I had my new video on there I was going to upload to curvage later.. now I've gotta do it all over again when I buy a new phone :( .. I can't stop crying, all my pics and videos are gone 

*hugs you* Sorry, Dana. It sucks losing everything from your phone/PC

I'm sorry this happened to you, Kitty. I know how devastating that can be. It happened to me three weeks ago and had to fork over beaucoup de money for a new phone. My phone was obliterated, but the phone people were able to retrieve everything I feared I had lost. I hope you have the same good fortune. Here's a virtual hug for you ...

18 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I really am sorry to hear that beautiful princess seriously 😔☹️.I hate when that happens these smartphones are a great thing but at the same time very easy to drop. I'm sorry to hear that happened that and that you lost your photos in your videos I would love to know how I could possibly cheer you up some 😘

• Curvage Model
39 minutes ago, BellyFondler2 said:

I'm sorry this happened to you, Kitty. I know how devastating that can be. It happened to me three weeks ago and had to fork over beaucoup de money for a new phone. My phone was obliterated, but the phone people were able to retrieve everything I feared I had lost. I hope you have the same good fortune. Here's a virtual hug for you ...

How were they able to get your pics and videos? (if thats what you were talking about) 

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

I really am sorry to hear that beautiful princess seriously 😔☹️.I hate when that happens these smartphones are a great thing but at the same time very easy to drop. I'm sorry to hear that happened that and that you lost your photos in your videos I would love to know how I could possibly cheer you up some 😘

just you guys responding and showing love means a lot to me :) .. leaving my posts love always cheers me up ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, regbill said:

I'm sorry to hear about your phone. I hope everything works out okay.

Awww, thank you sweetie :) it's def a bummer .. but I hope my new phone takes better photos for you guys, even though my videos come out great my pics are taken on the other camera lens and they didn't come out as great because of the crack on the lens 

Well I'm glad that helps you feel a little better 😘... I have nothing but love and respect for your very beautiful self you seem like an amazing person and if at any time you ever need cheered up message me or whatever I'd be more than glad to talk to you or even if it's just simply reacting to your posts and leaving you comments 😍😍🥰😘

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww, thank you sweetie :) it's def a bummer .. but I hope my new phone takes better photos for you guys, even though my videos come out great my pics are taken on the other camera lens and they didn't come out as great because of the crack on the lens 

That really sucks. Phones are expensive :( 

• Curvage Model

I'm sorry I failed you guys, I had a fantastic video for you all, it's the video where I bought an actual prop and my outfit alone for it was $50 lol .. I also bought 2 other outfits for $60/piece for 2 other video ideas I have .. I also have a super sexy video idea in mind but I need white lacy lingerie :) I think I'm going to find something on Amazon, if anyones intererested in buying it for me I'd really appreciate it .. I'll send you the link to my Amazon Wishlist if anyone's interested :) 

6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm sorry I failed you guys, I had a fantastic video for you all, it's the video where I bought an actual prop and my outfit alone for it was $50 lol .. I also bought 2 other outfits for $60/piece for 2 other video ideas I have .. I also have a super sexy video idea in mind but I need white lacy lingerie :) I think I'm going to find something on Amazon, if anyones intererested in buying it for me I'd really appreciate it .. I'll send you the link to my Amazon Wishlist if anyone's interested :) 

Girl you don't have to apologize to none of us.. obviously I guess I can't speak for everybody but I'm sure they would probably agree with me.. I look at it you have no need to apologize for anybody you haven't found anybody nor made any of your huge fans mad.. if anything we're all sorry to hear that you broke your phone and lost good pictures and videos of your beautiful self. Plus the fact that cell phones are absurd price.. I myself I don't have a real expensive phone at all my phone's relatively cheap on the cell phone price spectrum but it actually does have fairly good stats for the price..but back to what I was saying you don't need to apologize you have done nothing wrong I'm sure and good time you will add more pictures and videos of your very beautiful self and I'm sure we will love every single one that you had on here..and I would like to thank anybody that's a huge fan of yours can wait until you're able to film and take pictures and post them. Unfortunately it's a bad setback but you're not letting anybody down I hope you're able to get a new decent phone in a timely manner. A few weeks ago my phone died on me... And it drove me nuts what little time I went without it I think I went the next day and picked up this phone. We look forward to seeing new pictures and videos of your beautiful self 😘🥰😍

51 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Never feel that you've failed us! You're always very generous and so much fun. We can certainly wait until you get a new phone. There's a lot to be said for deferred gratification ... especially when you know the gratification is going to be something special!

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Tastic! (whats your name so I don't have to call you tastic lol) I've missed you! ❤️ 

Missed you too :) I have been very busy getting a project organised to complete my degree. Its very exciting, because at the end of this year I will be qualified.

They call me Ben :) Nice to meet you lol. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

Missed you too :) I have been very busy getting a project organised to complete my degree. Its very exciting, because at the end of this year I will be qualified.

They call me Ben :) Nice to meet you lol. 

that's super exciting Ben :) woohoo! ❤️  lol it's nice to meet you too :P 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, BellyFondler2 said:

Never feel that you've failed us! You're always very generous and so much fun. We can certainly wait until you get a new phone. There's a lot to be said for deferred gratification ... especially when you know the gratification is going to be something special!

you're always so sweet :) I adore you sweetness, thank you for saying that and making me feel better ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Guys I'm gonna be doing a Q&A while stuffing my face in an upcoming video, could you guys write me out 5 questions or as many as you can think of and I'll answer every single one of them in my video :) I would love to answer your questions as I stuff my face for something to talk about hehe ❤️ 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)