HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, DB1906 said:

You are truly becoming more and more perfect with every pound

Thank you so much 🥰

24 minutes ago, cutebelly99 said:

@HungrylilKitty you used to be so petite and healthy , and now you’re spilling out of everything you wear. 🔥 

I'm still petite in height? *shrug* lol but yes I loved being teeny & petite but there's something hot about being/feeling thick 🥰

Edited by HungrylilKitty

16 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm looking more & more pregnant the more I gain, but I love how I'm filling out all over as well (legs,booty & thighs) 💕

Picture_20200620_234330473.thumb.jpg.2824cda0016b34f5fd7d39255fee3765.jpg

Picture_20200620_235216330.thumb.jpg.0d81f976d681ae8a46cd18ab1ea7326c.jpg

Picture_20200620_234858261.thumb.jpg.e44c513d60b811cd71fd95c673c6d91c.jpg

Once again,your breathtaking curves are a magnificent sight to behold. I also have to say I love the fact You can see that beautiful back roll of yours in the first pic.

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, BellyFondler2 said:

What a dilemma: I almost don't want to see you gain much more weight so that we can see you more frequently in this suit. It really makes your curves pop. I sure hope they make this suit in larger sizes as you inch closer to 250!

They sadly only carry to XL but I agree & I'm currently on the search for a site besides fashion nova that sells them lol 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, riank said:

How does your fiancé feel about you rapid weight gain and you having a feeder   

He loves it ..this is his fetish & he's the one who got me into this :) he was my feeder still is but I've replaced him quite a bit with my online feeder hehe 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

More importantly (at least to me anyway), how do YOU feel about having a feeder other than your fiance, and how does it all work?  Does your feeder send deliveries, or instructions on what to do?  You mentioned he's online so I'm assuming there is no direct contact here.

Please feel free to tell me to sod-off and mind my own business if I'm asking too personal questions here.

• Curvage Model
On 6/23/2020 at 3:48 AM, pgtip00 said:

More importantly (at least to me anyway), how do YOU feel about having a feeder other than your fiance, and how does it all work?  Does your feeder send deliveries, or instructions on what to do?  You mentioned he's online so I'm assuming there is no direct contact here.

Please feel free to tell me to sod-off and mind my own business if I'm asking too personal questions here.

Yes ..it's my buisness sweetie but I flattered by your curiosity 💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)