HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Ace lyon said:

Baby girl if you was with me I would feed you lots of good food and I would rub you completely down with lotion and I would have you spoiled as so much good food and physical attention I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of that sexy body of yours baby girl 😘😍🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Can you chill out please ..all your comments are overly sexual and starting to creep me out....it's a great way of getting blocked. It's not how you get my attention...

Edited by HungrylilKitty

17 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Can you chill out please ..all your comments are overly sexual and starting to creep me out....it's a great way of getting blocked. It's not how you get my attention...

3 minutes ago, ChubbyyUnicorn24 said:

@HungrylilKitty yup, I’m also having the same issue 🙋🏻‍♀️

That is very upsetting if you guys are feeling uncomfortable with anything anyone says on this site :( 

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys, I'm going through it...I'm feeling really BIG and gross ..I bought clothes in an XL and none of it fits me. I'm feeling so unsexy...I can't wear anything cute cause by the time I get it in the mail it doesn't even fit me anymore...this 190 crap isn't making me feel sexy ..so I'm sorry I've been MIA when it comes to making videos..I brake a sweat doing the tiniest things ...I'm crying typing this ...it's just too much especially since my fiance doesn't even give me more attention. I'm just feeling like a gross house *sigh* 😥😔

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Yes this is his fetish 😔 he told me recently and got super turned on after thinking about me sitting on him in bed squishing him.. when I first joined curvage our sex life was the best it had been...now that I'm 190 he acts like I'm still tiny and uninterested..like I'm not good enough..

I don't tend to post or comment anywhere since I'm a bit of a lurker, but my thoughts echo the earlier reply from asdfjkl;. Disclaimer, I'm also very straightforward, so here goes 😅 

Any decision involving how you look, feel, or behave should be 100% your own. Anyone who loves you will respect that, fetish or no fetish. If you were not attractive enough for him before you gained, then a lot of questions may need to be asked. You may also need to ask yourself if your relationship might have started due to your "potential" to gain. I would hope that is not the case, but it is something you may need to ponder. I'm not necessarily suggesting ending a relationship, but some hard boundaries between you and him might need to be set. From what you have stated, the respect and attraction are lacking right now in your relationship. If that respect is not being shown, you need to have a serious conversation and possibly a contingency plan. I really do hope it all works out, but make sure you prioritize your mental and emotional health...no matter the other consequences because love includes loving oneself.  

Now, back to lurking 😎

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

That is very upsetting if you guys are feeling uncomfortable with anything anyone says on this site :( 

It’s just a bit awkward, he says the same thing all the time & there’s always a huge paragraph. I guess we just don’t know how to respond to such thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Guest Marshall7

I just looked, he says "baby girl" all the time to everyone and says the same things to them all lol maybe he's just an overly sexual AI XD

4 minutes ago, ChubbyyUnicorn24 said:

It’s just a bit awkward, he says the same thing all the time & there’s always a huge paragraph. I guess we just don’t know how to respond to such thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well that is a shame. It makes it hard when comments are made without any concern for how their target will receive them. I am certainly no expert, but I think we should attempt to make our comments interesting or funny. This way you have something to respond to.

I once heard that when complimenting a woman you should compliment features that she has control over, such as hair, eyebrows or clothes. To be honest that probably goes for any person, if its a guy compliment his car (yay gender stereotypes). 

We all need to just think twice before we post crude or ribald comments. 

Remember women are people too. :)

3 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

I just looked, he says "baby girl" all the time to everyone and says the same things to them all lol

This is my point, use thought and variation in your comments because "Hey baby, wanna fuk" has never worked as a pick up line.

Guys, I'm going through it...I'm feeling really BIG and gross ..I bought clothes in an XL and none of it fits me. I'm feeling so unsexy...I can't wear anything cute cause by the time I get it in the mail it doesn't even fit me anymore...this 190 crap isn't making me feel sexy ..so I'm sorry I've been MIA when it comes to making videos..I brake a sweat doing the tiniest things ...I'm crying typing this ...it's just too much especially since my fiance doesn't even give me more attention. I'm just feeling like a gross house *sigh* [emoji26][emoji17]

As someone who also is dipping their toe into gaining, I understand completely. I started at 123 and am in the mid 150s and there are a lot of days where I struggle with it hard. I still go back and forth about going bigger and losing it all and going back to my “slim” days. I can’t imagine how much harder it’s been for you starting even smaller and being bigger. As women we’re conditioned so much by society that smaller is better, but communities like this and supportive spouses start to tear away at that ideology creating a tug of war of emotions regarding our own bodies :( it sucks and I’m sorry it’s affecting you :(

Doesn’t help that some people here speak directly with their penis and don’t understand tact at all either :(

Anyway, I hope you feel better. Stay strong, girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry that you are feeling that way. You’ve brought a lot with your story and joy in gaining here and I think I can speak for a lot of the folks here in saying you are appreciated. 

I think some others said maybe taking a bit of time to evaluate what you want and what makes you happy would be good. You came out with a blast and it must be quite surprising when your brain still thinks you weigh the same as you did a few months ago and then you see there is more of you. 

You deserve to be happy and be with someone who supports you whether you gain another 20 or lose 30. Or lose 20 and then a year from now fall in love with a new flavor off Ben and Jerry’s and gain 30 without even trying. 😉 Someone who makes you feel appreciated at any size. Hopefully your bf is just adjusting too and can do that. 

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys, I'm going through it...I'm feeling really BIG and gross ..I bought clothes in an XL and none of it fits me. I'm feeling so unsexy...I can't wear anything cute cause by the time I get it in the mail it doesn't even fit me anymore...this 190 crap isn't making me feel sexy ..so I'm sorry I've been MIA when it comes to making videos..I brake a sweat doing the tiniest things ...I'm crying typing this ...it's just too much especially since my fiance doesn't even give me more attention. I'm just feeling like a gross house *sigh* 😥😔

I can relate! I hate hate those days. I try to go for a walk or put on some really fun music and just dance it out. Hanson is at the top of the list because you cannot be sad listening to MMMBop- it's scientifically impossible. It sucks he's not giving you more attention and there's nothing much I can say to make that better except go and do something that makes you happy. Walking, gardening, playing video games are all excellent choices. you are absolute body goals not just for how amazing every single curve is but just how confident and positive you are. If it means anything at all, you gave this chick some much needed confidence ❤️ Just keep swimming. 

Skimmed over a bit of this, I'll certainly give my thoughts because @HungrylilKitty you put in plenty of time and care for everybody here, providing you support it's the least we can do here when you're feeling low. Now it's not my place to completely pick apart issues with your fiance, however I will say that you should never feel like you're having to apologize for your body especially while you're attempting to fulfill a fantasy or preference for your partner. Love, care and attraction encompasses much more than just the body, it also encompasses the mind and soul and if that's completely left out then a relationship can potentially feel empty or like it's missing a particular spark. You could possibly evaluate your circumstances and figure out if you're just being seen as sexual gratification or if you're seen as the complete wonderful package that you certainly know in the back of your mind you are as well as the extra fifty percent 🙏

A popular saying is that there's no weight limit on beauty, trust me you might find that hard to believe at first in your circumstances. However as you've found on Curvage though, especially with all of this amazing support (Aside from the guys thinking with their loins 😂) You're a very popular model here, I personally associate that with how open you are with your spunky personality and again that you're willing to give your time to people here. It's extremely attractive when you're here just being your complete honest self while sharing your very entertaining journey. Keep your head held up high lass, you are really much more than you think you are 🤗 

15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I don't post very much. I just really not my deal. But I understand. This fetish isnt for everybody and if you are feeling that way, it is time to lose because honestly, as the weight gets packed on, it will only get worse. I too am a feedee. I used to be ripped and shredded with a 6 pack and on steroids. But I always wanted to gain and truly give in and let myself go. I became more turned on by the idea and the science of fetishes is that the more you focus on them, they stronger they become. I was in school and I took advantage of that as a time to gain. Since the beginning of 2018, I went from 232lbs to 405lbs. Honestly, it has been an amazing journey and very, very sexy. But (there is always a but), it comes with a realistic price. It is hard to move around. I used to be able to walk 10 miles no problem, even chubbier I could. Now, i can barely make it around the block. And if I try, I am totally out of breath and in excoriating pain. I now have terrible gout and the flare-ups are completely debilitating. I have an umbilical hernia that will likely need repair in the future, and I cant really do a whole lot of activities. I buy all my clothes online because its impossible to find any,  my car is getting smaller by the day, and I get turned down for jobs I am totally qualified for and I know it's because of my weight. Gaining was fun and sexy and people on the internet definitely added some fuel to the fire as many thought my gain was just as sexy. But ultimately,  it's about yourself and how you feel. I am still turned on by it, but that is only 1% of the day. What do I do when the remaining 99% of my day is suffering? Gaining weight is a great fantasy, unfortunately, it doesn't play well in reality. I decided to lose weight and I am down 10lbs already. Give it thought and if this isn't for you, stop before you go further. 

Guest Ace lyon

Baby girl you were absolutely very very sexy 😘🥰😍. The extra pounds did wonders for your beautiful body ❤️❤️❤️.don't you dare think about losing any weight baby girl I'd be so sad to see you lose at sexy chubby body of yours 😘🥰😍

26 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

WOW I'm in awe with all the love you guys are showing and some of you are coming out of the woodwork just to say how you feel which means the world to me 🥰

I had sent this as a message because I wasn’t sure when or if you’d be back but I hope you find it uplifting. You are so much more than just a face and I know I can speak for countless others when I say how genuine you’ve been is valued beyond measure 💙

I hope for what it’s worth these words find you and come off as genuine as you have been and not just those of an uncaring stranger. Your change has been substantial and noticeable and if you are being made to feel gross or not big enough that is inherently wrong. While having a goal weight or fantasy size is common, to be made to feel unattractive or not good enough until then is bad and puts unhealthy stress on you. The joy for each other should be there regardless of size or weight and those changes should be used as bonding moments and not as “stats and percentages and (“almost there”)”. This fetish in tandem with a strong relational foundation can bring unrivaled levels of intimacy as you (the feedee) are quite literally remaking your body time and time again with each added pound and new curve to explore. This however can not be the foundation of a healthy relationship because if change is the only thing of value, the current you, no matter how big/small/flat/curvy you are, will always “need improving”. You are perfect now and you were perfect before. You will continue to be perfect in the future and no part of that perfection has anything to do with your physical appearance. It will be sad to see you go if you do leave but if you aren’t being made to feel worthy and beautiful throughout each and every day you won’t find that solely from here.😢 Even if this is no longer for you I hope you don’t feel discouraged to reach out. There are some creeps around, as with any fetish, but there are some really good guys and ladies here that helped me process the time following my own relationship and having their perspective was really uplifting and empowering. I hope I can in some capacity forward the kindness they afforded me. I wish you the best in quite literally everything these upcoming days. Remember, you are perfect and no one else’s perception of you can change that. 💙

Sincerely with all the love I can pour out, Jonathan

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)