HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I don't mean to sound stupid but when I see people talk about button popping are they talking about button popping on jeans?? Cause how is that possible cuz wouldn't that hurt?? ..those buttons on jeans are so well made and put in there I can't see them actually popping off like a cartoon 🤔🤣

Awwww, I love to see new faces in my thread 🥰

Not at all it dosent hurt at all the last girl on here that did a button pop with a old pair of jeans said it felt awsome ☺☺

On 5/16/2020 at 11:19 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Me at the supermarket earlier in my size 16 jeans..they fit really snug ..when I sit in them the pressure from my big belly forces the zipper to go down lol ..another 5lbs and the button will pop! 😅

Picture_20200516_230500858.thumb.jpg.8fca9e14c13b82fccd9d72c5916db3f1.jpg

OMG...I think I saw you at that supermarket.  I'm the one who passed out and got carried out on a stretcher.....it was just toooo much.   

• Curvage Model

Guys, I'm going through it...I'm feeling really BIG and gross ..I bought clothes in an XL and none of it fits me. I'm feeling so unsexy...I can't wear anything cute cause by the time I get it in the mail it doesn't even fit me anymore...this 190 crap isn't making me feel sexy ..so I'm sorry I've been MIA when it comes to making videos..I brake a sweat doing the tiniest things ...I'm crying typing this ...it's just too much especially since my fiance doesn't even give me more attention. I'm just feeling like a gross house *sigh* 😥😔

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys, I'm going through it...I'm feeling really BIG and gross ..I bought clothes in an XL and none of it fits me. I'm feeling so unsexy...I can't wear anything cute cause by the time I get it in the mail it doesn't even fit me anymore...this 190 crap isn't making me feel sexy ..so I'm sorry I've been MIA when it comes to making videos..I brake a sweat doing the tiniest things ...I'm crying typing this ...it's just too much especially since my fiance doesn't even give me more attention. I'm just feeling like a gross house *sigh* 😥😔

Oh shit, I can't imagine the spot your in right now. After all the negative stuff you have written about in this thread (I have likely missed a few things both good and bad) being a part of this community may not be what works for you. You are a lovely woman and have always been! Everyone has the right to be themselves deserve to be happy! Sometimes it has to be about you and what you need to be happy! Others will have to deal with it! (mostly speaking about us here on the forum, haha)

For what its worth i hope my words help, and hopefully one of the more talented writers here will do a better job than me, lol. Also I really dislike unsolicited advice from strangers who do not know the full situation myself, and i apologize if what i said is unwelcome.

Regardless, there will always be people to cheer you on no matter what you do!

Yo sometimes you gotta take a step back from everything and evaluate your life and what things mean to you. Plenty of people will find you attractive at any size and if you need to revaluate what all this means in the context of your relationship and your relationship with yourself there is no shame in that. Do what makes you happy and if this isn't it that's okay. You are the master of your own destiny and sometimes you need to do what's right for you and your life. Sometimes you need to balance what your into with what is practical and healthy on a physical and mental level. Wish you the best of luck whatever you decide.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Zoll2008 said:

Hang in there!  If this is truly what you want to do.  You are a amazingly beautiful lady now.  I would not have shown even a mild interest 60 lbs ago.  As far as the fiance not showing interest... Is he really on board with this? 

Yes this is his fetish 😔 he told me recently and got super turned on after thinking about me sitting on him in bed squishing him.. when I first joined curvage our sex life was the best it had been...now that I'm 190 he acts like I'm still tiny and uninterested..like I'm not good enough..

Guest Ace lyon

Baby girl if you was with me I would feed you lots of good food and I would rub you completely down with lotion and I would have you spoiled as so much good food and physical attention I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of that sexy body of yours baby girl 😘😍🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest Ace lyon

Something else I wanted to mention sexy princess if you ever are feeling down about your beautiful body ever again just message me I have compliments on your beauty and your very sexy body enough to last for several several days. I promise you I can compliment your sexiness to the Moon and back so if you ever need cheered up or feeling better message me baby girl I got nothing but love for your beauty and your very sexy body ❤️❤️❤️

16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Yes this is his fetish 😔 he told me recently and got super turned on after thinking about me sitting on him in bed squishing him.. when I first joined curvage our sex life was the best it had been...now that I'm 190 he acts like I'm still tiny and uninterested..like I'm not good enough..

This is really not anything wrong with you! You were gorgeous before, and you're gorgeous now, and even though it may not feel like it, and you certainly don't need us to validate it, having those bad days where you don't feel like it's where you want to be is normal, but you should absolutely be able to count on him to support you emotionally, otherwise this seems like he's selfishly trying to make you feel bad for reasons I can't understand, I guess to service his pleasure by being withholding (without trying to analyze him and his motives too much).

I mostly just say all this to encourage you to consider maybe telling him you can't handle this anymore, and that any changes you make to your body from here, up or down, will have to be your choice, for your benefit, not for him, and that will have to be fine with him or you'll do your own thing. As you and I have discussed, our backgrounds have made gaining very loaded territory, and it feels almost as if he has not taken your feelings into consideration at all in your decision to pursue this, and while I get that this was your decision and you're your own person in this, it seems like maybe his reaction to you knowing this about him in deciding to do so is something he was being dishonest about (maybe he likes the control, i don't know)

I know this is running long, but I'd consider just maybe moving on because it doesn't seem like you are getting what you need from a relationship like this one, especially if being supported in healing your body AND gaining recreationally was something you ahd wanted/enjoyed doing but are now feeling discouraged about, especially as someone with a history of body image concerns and you're feeling gaslit about your home situation about it

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

You have the body of a goddess. Your curves are amazing and that that is to die for.

We all have those gross days where we don't feel good enough. It is a shame your partner is not being reassuring while you are feeling so down.

Going for a walk each day may help, it will improve your fitness and get you out in the sunshine. :)

I am here for you if you ever need  to talk. 

Hi I figure 90% of advice is going to go to waste since it’s from strangers but I think you should just know that We all love you and will support you through this all!! ❤️
I think it’s clear that we all think you’re a complete 10/10, especially now even! 
I understand that that might be hard to agree with atm but that’s okay cause we’ll be here to support and hype you up!! ❤️❤️

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)