HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww 💕

Guys what do you want me to make? I'll do it tonight ..and what price is a good price?

Crossing my fingers for a DDlg video in the future. You could always just do a simple video of you showing how big your butt is in chairs in an outfit or two. Usually $1 per minute has been a good rate most people seem to be using. Also, love the backfat/love handles you're getting! Those are fun to grab on girls.

• Curvage Model

My belly has definitely gotten a lot bigger you guys, I've been waking up in the morning and night with actual belly growth pains..I know it sounds silly but it's true, I recognize this feeling and it always happens when I'm in a new stage of weight I haven't been at..back before March 4th I was 189lbs...I'm exactly that now at the end of the day for sure ..so my body's not used to being this weight and I can for sure feel the toll it's taking on my body...my joints hurt..my knees and legs hurt, when I was walking to the mailbox earlier it took a lot of power to move these 2 tree trunk of legs I've got lol 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Crossing my fingers for a DDlg video in the future. You could always just do a simple video of you showing how big your butt is in chairs in an outfit or two. Usually $1 per minute has been a good rate most people seem to be using. Also, love the backfat/love handles you're getting! Those are fun to grab on girls.

You know..when I was around 155ish lbs I took a few photos for a fella with the DDLG fetish & he had a diaper fetish..so I've got photos of me in actual diapers (pull ups) lol..don't know if that's something you'd want to see..they were strictly used to look cute and pose in lol ..oh and my fiance had fun pretending I was a baby in them lol which I (blush) enjoyed lol..I just LOVE being baby'd lol 😅😋

Edited by HungrylilKitty

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

My belly has definitely gotten a lot bigger you guys, I've been waking up in the morning and night with actual belly growth pains..I know it sounds silly but it's true, I recognize this feeling and it always happens when I'm in a new stage of weight I haven't been at..back before March 4th I was 189lbs...I'm exactly that now at the end of the day for sure ..so my body's not used to being this weight and I can for sure feel the toll it's taking on my body...my joints hurt..my knees and legs hurt, when I was walking to the mailbox earlier it took a lot of power to move these 2 tree trunk of legs I've got lol 

Softest tree trunks I've ever seen. Be sure to water and feed them well... it's important... ya know, for the environment and whatnot ;) lol

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Borcjon said:

Softest tree trunks I've ever seen. Be sure to water and feed them well... it's important... ya know, for the environment and whatnot ;) lol

LMAO yes sir 😅😋 I promise they're daily fed lots of fatty miracle grow type of foods

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

You know..when I was around 155ish lbs I took a few photos for a fella with the DDLG fetish & he had a diaper fetish..so I've got photos of me in actual diapers (pull ups) lol..don't know if that's something you'd want to see..they were strictly used to look cute and pose in lol ..oh and my fiance had fun pretending I was a baby in them lol which I (blush) enjoyed lol..I just LOVE being baby'd lol 😅😋

Not into that much of an age play difference. :D I just like the dom-sub relationship and the cuteness of it all. I was more just referring to the video script idea I sent you, since you seemed to like the idea.

Also, lordy, you're looking like a cow in the best way possible! Your legs and butt don't stop growing.

15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww 💕

Guys what do you want me to make? I'll do it tonight ..and what price is a good price?

Have you ever done any pics or vids on all fours with your belly hanging down as low as possible?  That would be a sight to see! ❤️

8 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you, it fit like a glove 😁

Amazing, I can't believe the quality of the content I missed while I was at work. Loving your before and after thread, still can't quite believe your transformation from amazon to cream puff. :) 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

Amazing, I can't believe the quality of the content I missed while I was at work. Loving your before and after thread, still can't quite believe your transformation from amazon to cream puff. :) 

Thank you sweetie pies 🥰

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)